List of lefty riots and list of righty riots

So far, we have these lists:

Righties: Jan 6, but Dragonlady says to pull this one off.

Lefties: Never ending Portland, Minneapolis, Occupy Wall Street, BLM Ferguson, and Berkeley
Seattle, Saint Louis and just about any blue shithole you can think of.
Thanks, ill add these on:

Lefties: Never ending Portland, Minneapolis, Occupy Wall Street, BLM Ferguson, and Berkeley, Seattle, St Louis
Baltimore, Kenosha, DC

I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Lefties: Portland never ending riot.

Righties: Jan 6 DC

Okay folks, list some more riots for each side.
False equivalency is still false, lady.
Which side do I list the false equivalency riot under? I'm not familiar with this riot that you have listed,
Protests for racial equality are not insurrections.

Sorry for your luck.

Lefties: Never ending Portland, Minneapolis, Occupy Wall Street, BLM Ferguson, and Berkeley
Still false.
The list was just updated again. You should add some righty riots to the list to even things up.

Lefties: Never ending Portland, Minneapolis, Occupy Wall Street, BLM Ferguson, and Berkeley, Baltimore, Kenosha

A President sending a mob after his own Vice President
Unprecedented
By all means, I want them to keep downplaying Jan 6. The more the better.
Almost forgot the 2016 Trump inauguration riot

Lefties: Never ending Portland, Minneapolis, Occupy Wall Street, BLM Ferguson, and Berkeley, Baltimore, Kenosha, DC, 2016 Trump inauguration riot.

If the 1/6 insurrection was just a riot then the civil war was just a riot as well. Civil unrest is usually a general breakdown of local order and has happened many times in American history for a variety of reasons. Attacks on the leadership of the federal government have been very rare in comparison.

Last edited:
Still wont excuse the TRUMPriot of Jan 6
READ: I excuse, and won't condemn literally 1,000's and 1,000's of civil unrest and violence against others, I only want to condemn the one event that I don't agree with.

C'mon man!

Americans weren't the only people watching. The whole world is watching American police murder thousands of citizens. Every week there is some person on TV being brutalized or killed at the hands of mobs of police who shoot first and ask questions later. Over petty shit.

So stop trying to run your stupid political games on people who aren't Americans and who really aren't going to fall for your partisan bullshit and lies. We're watching the murders on TV. We're watching your Republican leaders lie to the people endlessly about the election.

We're now watching Republican State leaders try to disenfranchise people who don't vote for them, and slow down, attack and try to prevent the confirmation of qualified political appointees who aren't either white, or male, and especial those who are both non-white and female.

We are watching what happened in Germany in the Depression play out within the Republican Party. An authoritarian fascist is trying to seize control of the US government, and the Republican Party is expelling anyone who refuses to follow his agenda.

The USA has a serious Constitution crisis under way, wherein 1/4 of the population, believes fervently in a world that does not exist

If the 1/6 insurrection was just a riot then the civil war was a just riot as well. Civil unrest is usually a general breakdown of local order and has happened many times in American history for a variety of reasons. Attacks on the leadership of the federal government have been very rare in comparison.
I'll put your vote with Dragonlady's:

Righties: Jan 6, but Dragonlady and occupied say to pull this one off.

Lefties: Never ending Portland, Minneapolis, Occupy Wall Street, BLM Ferguson, and Berkeley, Baltimore, Kenosha, DC, 2016 Trump inauguration riot.

Violent protest to demand your Constitutional rights

- is not the same as -

Violent protest to halt a Constitutional process.

They're not the same, people.

contrivances, such as "equity" in justification for suppressing the whites? That kind of contrivance?

This nonsense about trying to interfere with our democracy is the true "BIG LIE".

But the left always does this.

Cops are killing Blacks indiscriminately while the truth is, they kill more whites.

Whites are killing blacks in genocidal numbers.

Yet more blacks kill blacks than any other group

Always, you take a single, minute incident and blow it out to huge proportions while wanting to silence talk about your own bad behavior.
Your desperate attempt at diversion aside, while no "riot" is justifiable, imho, this one directly targeting our government of, by, and for the People is, by far, of the greatest national consequence and existential implications:

If you can cite any other such attack of comparable depravity in its contempt for our democratic way of life, please cite it.
While you so desperately need to buy into the narrative and ignore the carnage done to this country by the riots last year and the current carnage of this administration, you focus on lying about a group of protesters who violated the law for the purpose of demanding from our representatives, a simple delay to initiate a real and bipartisan investigation in REAL questionable actions taken during the last election.

I know you fucks want to blow it up to be more, but it simply wasn't. The protestors were not acting on the orders of a man you people are literally mentally deranged about. There were patriots who were being railroaded and took action.

So, until you start talking about the incitements of the Democrats to attack our democratic institutions, I don't really want to hear about it.

Ten points go to any lefty who can demonstrate that they read and understood what exactly the title and opening post ask for.

There were patriots who were being railroaded and took action.
Interesting term, "railroaded", since the police did invite them in. Sullivan and and other lefty antifa even lead them in after the police invited them in.

I have not seen one American flag at any of the Dem riots, well that wasn't set on fire.

That a good thing. Fascist Republicans WRAP themselves in the flag. Hyper patriotism is one of the first signs of fascism, because it puts the symbols of the state above the people.

When fascism comes to America, it will wrapped in the flag and carrying the Cross. That's exactly what has happened, and you're cheering the fascism.

1. Powerful and continuing nationalism - Not "real" Americans is a rallying cry for Republicans

2. Disdain for human rights - no marches, no protests, white people need rights too.

3. Identification of enemies as a unifying cause - illegal immigrants, BLM, the press

4. Rampant sexism - you fools have that one nailed

5. Controlled mass media - must stop criticizing Trump

6. Obsession with national security - OPEN BORDERS

7. Religion and government intertwined - fighting separation of church and state

8. Corporate power protected - no law suits against employers

9. Labor power suppressed - Reagan destroyed the unions

10. Disdain for intellectual and the arts - and last box checked.

11. Obsession with crime and punishment - Lock Her Up,

12. Rampant cronyism and corruption - most corrupt administration in history

If the 1/6 insurrection was just a riot then the civil war was a just riot as well. Civil unrest is usually a general breakdown of local order and has happened many times in American history for a variety of reasons. Attacks on the leadership of the federal government have been very rare in comparison.
I'll put your vote with Dragonlady's:

Righties: Jan 6, but Dragonlady and occupied say to pull this one off.

The insurrection was something new and different in American history. Trying to demote it to the same thing as the anti-police protests that got out of hand is disingenuous at best. The worst case scenario of any urban riot is destroyed property and some more police brutality. Order is usually restored before the night is over. On 1/6 there was an attempt to take out an entire branch of government. That's not just a riot, that's history. Downplaying it only guarantees it will happen again.

Forum List

Back