List of lefty riots and list of righty riots

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

Lefties: Portland never ending riot.

Righties: Jan 6 DC

Okay folks, list some more riots for each side.

Contriving equivalencies is usually indicative of an agenda, and the nature and scope of riots differ enormously. By whom were they instigated? What was their target? Etc.

The most egregious riot that the nation is still attempting to honestly confront is Trump goon's violent assault upon the United States Congress in their failed attempt to sabotage the democratic process, trashing America's peaceful transfer of political power of which Americans had justifiably taken pride since 1796.

No riot is justifiable, imho, but not all riots are on a par, obviously.

– democrats denied the violence of Antifa and BLM
– For nine months that violence raged
– Nadler said it was a “myth”
– Hoyer denied Antifa was violent
– They said Antifa doesn’t exist
– Antifa raided and burned the Federal building in Portland while people were inside. No democrat even blinked an eye
– Antifa vandalized Federal property in Philadelphia
– During the violence in Minneapolis, Kamala Harris was asking for help bailing out the rioters
– Antifa/BLM burned the nation’s Capitol, including a Church, democrats weren’t especially bothered.

Remember this from Kenosha?
1622295645657.png

30 people have died in that mythical violence, among them David Dorn and Patrick Underwood in Louisville, KY.
- riots in Seattle, WA.

– As Minneapolis burned in the background, Ali Velshi kept telling us it was “not unruly”
1622295679845.png

Last edited:
I'd like to make two lists of riots. One list is all the riots that righties were involved in, and one list of all the lefty riots. I'll start by putting one in each list, and then other members can add to the lists.

False equivalency is still false, lady.

Why is it false? Facts are facts. Riots are riots. Partisan bullshit is simply partisan bullshit.

Last edited:
Contriving equivalencies is usually indicative of an agenda, and the nature and scope of riots differ enormously. By whom were they instigated? What was their target? Etc.

The most egregious riot that the nation is still attempting to honestly confront is Trump goon's violent assault upon the United States Congress in their failed attempt to sabotage the democratic process, trashing America's peaceful transfer of political power of which Americans had justifiably taken pride since 1796.

contrivances, such as "equity" in justification for suppressing the whites? That kind of contrivance?

This nonsense about trying to interfere with our democracy is the true "BIG LIE".

But the left always does this.

Cops are killing Blacks indiscriminately while the truth is, they kill more whites.

Whites are killing blacks in genocidal numbers.

Yet more blacks kill blacks than any other group

Always, you take a single, minute incident and blow it out to huge proportions while wanting to silence talk about your own bad behavior.

This thread is not about justifying any riots, it is just a reference list of riots for each side. List off a couple riots to add.

There have been 2,100 right wing demonstrations as opposed to 5,900 demonstrations from left-wing demonstrations since 2020. However, since 2021, extreme right wing demonstrations have eclipsed left wing protests.

1622296225932.jpeg

The insurrection on 1/6 was not necessarily an outlier. Rightist protests and riots have manifested themselves in storming government building prior to 1/6 such as occured in Michigan.

Last edited:
– democrats denied the violence of Antifa and BLM
– For nine months that violence raged
– Nadler said it was a “myth”
– Hoyer denied Antifa was violent
– They said Antifa doesn’t exist
– Antifa raided and burned the Federal building in Portland while people were inside. No democrat even blinked an eye
– Antifa vandalized Federal property in Philadelphia
– During the violence in Minneapolis, Kamala Harris was asking for help bailing out the rioters
– Antifa/BLM burned the nation’s Capitol, including a Church, democrats weren’t especially bothered.

Remember this from Kenosha?
View attachment 494954

30 people have died in that mythical violence, among them David Dorn and Patrick Underwood in Louisville, KY.

– As Minneapolis burned in the background, Ali Velshi kept telling us it was “not unruly”
View attachment 494955
I'll count this as a minneapolis riot:

Lefties: ongoing Portland riot
Minneapolis riot

Which side do I list the false equivalency riot under? I'm not familiar with this riot that you have listed,

Why is it false? Facts are facts. Riots are riots. Partisan bullshit is simply partisan bullshit.
Lol, no. Riots and insurrection are two different things.

Sorry for your luck.

There have been 2,100 right wing demonstrations as opposed to 5,900 demonstrations from left-wing demonstrations since 2020. However, since 2021, extreme right wing demonstrations have eclipsed left wing protests.

View attachment 494959

The insurrection on 1/6 was not necessarily an outlier. Rightist protests and riots have manifested themselves in storming government building prior to 1/6 such as occured in Michigan.

Please list a couple specific riots from each side. Skip the ones that have already been listed.

January 6th wasn't a "riot". It was an attack on the Government of the United States of America. It was a well organized and coordinated attempt to kill members of Congress, decapitate the federal government, and prevent the certification of the 2020 election. An insurrection.

In any other country in the world, Donald Trump would have been dead on January 7th, and given his continuing attempts to attack the duly elected government of the United States of America, and overthrow democracy, I'm shocked he's still a free man.

Forum List

Back