Lindsey Graham tests positive for COVID

Thanks to his vaccinated status, he's going to be A-OK, and less likely to spread the virus, since less of the virus is in his body.

Thank you Sleepy Joe!

Last edited:
Thanks to his vaccinated status, he's going to be A-OK, and less likely to spread the virus, since less of the virus is in his body.

Thanks Sleepy Joe!
Sleepy Joe had NOTHING to do with the vaccine. The isiot is riding the coattails of the one you despise

Hey Biden voters. Should we start preparing for his funeral? Isnt covid a death sentence?
Do we actually trust that these guys got the same jab as they are giving the public; that is if they got one at all.

Do we actually trust that these guys got the same jab as they are giving the public; that is if they got one at all.
I'm okay with the vaccine but I'm more addressing the leftist hysteria over covid that it's a death sentence if you get it.

Oddball

Thank you Doctor!

This has been the case since this novel coronavirus was first seen. It amazes me that so many who have chosen to be vaccinated are unaware of this fact, or that there is no way of knowing if they'd have been one of the very few who developed serious disease or sequelae with or without a "vaccine".

I wonder how many times they'll keep getting vaccinated or "boosted" before they begin to question the state narrative?

Maybe this will give you a hint?

1627949949028.png

Death Angel

Good point! On July 13th, 2021, my brother, a practicing physician, sent me an email in response to my email to him relative to getting the jab. In part, he wrote:
"To take the vaccine is a personal choice. You have to feel good about it, if you don’t, then don’t take it. True, there is still a lot we don’t know about the vaccine and new potential side effects are showing almost daily. Nothing is 100% safe. We do know that if you take it it‘ s almost 100% you won’t die of COVID. It does look like that those who did take the vaccine will also need a booster."

Now, there's a guy I would like to see as president. I suppose I'm the only one who feels that way, but I just love me some Lindsey.
Is it OK that he is gay, like Pete!

You don't mind.
I don't, but I think (R) have made a 'hard' stance on Pete.

If he was vaccinated why does he have any symptoms at all? Hmmmm….
Because being vaccinated against any virus does not prevent you from contracting the virus.

To adapt your immune system to produce effective antibodies against specific viruses is called immunization. So as in the case of Covid, after vaccination, you have a ninety odd percent chance where your body fights off the virus without requiring hospital treatment. Some show no symptoms, some do and a few percent could still die from the virus. Having Covid and being vaccinated still means you can transmit the virus, although the odds of this are reduced.

Because being vaccinated against any virus does not prevent you from contracting the virus.

To adapt your immune system to produce effective antibodies against specific viruses is called immunization. So as in the case of Covid, after vaccination, you have a ninety odd percent chance where your body fights off the virus without requiring hospital treatment. Some show no symptoms, some do and a few percent could still die from the virus. Having Covid and being vaccinated still means you can transmit the virus, although the odds of this are reduced.
This vaccine doesn’t work that way. It’s more of a time-release therapeutic.
Data shows that the virus does nothing to prevent transmission. In fact, it may contribute to transmission numbers because many of those transmitting it don’t know they have it.

Is it OK that he is gay, like Pete!

You don't mind.
I don't, but I think (R) have made a 'hard' stance on Pete.
Oh, you mean by Pete that weirdo Buttigieg who kisses men on stage in front of everybody.

No, that's unacceptable, but I see nothing wrong with Lindsey. I really like him. IF he is homosexual, it has never been proven against him that I've ever heard, and that's all I care about ---- that people don't do things in the road and scare the horses, as someone said once.

Just opining. I don't suppose I'll ever see him as prez, as the prejudice against him is considerable, apparently, but I think he's a Number One quality politician.

He'd have a mild case regardless.

The Delta variant is basically a mild flu.
Quick, hurry up! Get vaccinated before the virus destroys your penis! Quickly now take the next 25 injections! Hide under your bed for 14 days.....only come out to vote Democrat while wearing six face masks and using a military grade flamethrower to keep people socially distant! Hurry!

Jo

This vaccine doesn’t work that way. It’s more of a time-release therapeutic.
Data shows that the virus does nothing to prevent transmission. In fact, it may contribute to transmission numbers because many of those transmitting it don’t know they have it.
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca stimulates the body’s natural defences (immune system). It causes the body to produce its own protection (antibodies) against the virus.

All 3 of the leading covid vaccines work in the exactly same way, they stimulate your immune system to produce antibodies to fight covid. In the UK, there's a fourth vaccine in the pipeline.

If someone has covid and they're unaware of having covid, vaccinated or not, they can transmit the virus. The information from Public Health England is that having the vaccine can help reduce contracting and transmitting the virus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back