Lindsey Graham Slammed For Assault Rifle Photo-Op

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

Actually, it is. It fires three round bursts. However, that is not the rifle that the gun control fanatics want to ban. It's already illegal to own.

Looking at the video Lindsey is firing semi auto. I don't think that is select fire. If it is I didn't see him use it.

I susect that is simply a run of the mill Palmetto State Auto semi auto AR-15. As far as I know they don't make any M-16s.

Nope. He's firing 3 round bursts. You need to watch it more closely.

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

Technically, anything you use (hammer, knife, screwdriver, bat, axe, fists) to attack someone with, is an assault weapon. The word assault is clearly defined as to physically attack. The word weapon is defined as, "something" used to assault someone.

Reeling? Who's reeling? Anyone falling apart?
Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.
So.....take away the rights of the literally "tens of millions" of law abiding citizens that never commit any crimes? Their weapons are no danger to you, as the last I knew, firearms can't escape the house and go looking for victims.
You know that the whole purpose of disarming the law-abiding citizens is so that Marxism can successfully take over the nation, enact draconian laws and the people can't rise up against it. For once, be honest.

Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.

How about you point out to them the actual criminals released by the policies of the democrat party. You guys have been lying to people about guns for so long, you haven't had to account for releasing the violent gun offenders doing 99% of the gun murders in this country.

The democrat party creates gun crime......Americans who own 20 million AR-15 rifles are not creating that crime.....

YOu are an idiot.
How about you stop repeating the same tired old lies?

I mean, seriously, isn't there as shooting in timbuktu you need to start a thread on?

Wow......calling something a lie because you can't debate the issue.....?

You know what you call that?

:lame2:

Translation: soil your panties, wring your hands . . . and do nothing useful.
The left never changes its tactics. The entire country is supposed to be governed by the feelings of people who are recent victims of some criminal attack. That's a prescription for insanity.

Hey! Palmetto State Armory... That's where I do my shopping...

Saw the photo... holding an AR does not butch Graham up any...

Hey! Palmetto State Armory... That's where I do my shopping...

Saw the photo... holding an AR does not butch Graham up any...

I just bought a Sig P365 XL from them this morning. Yesterday I bought an enhanced AR trigger.

So.....take away the rights of the literally "tens of millions" of law abiding citizens that never commit any crimes? Their weapons are no danger to you, as the last I knew, firearms can't escape the house and go looking for victims.
You know that the whole purpose of disarming the law-abiding citizens is so that Marxism can successfully take over the nation, enact draconian laws and the people can't rise up against it. For once, be honest.
Hand grenades wouldn't "escape the house and go looking for victims" either but they are illegal

Hand grenades wouldn't "escape the house and go looking for victims" either but they are illegal
They shouldn't be. Canons and machine guns were legal up until the 1930s.

And hand grenades are one of the favorite tools of European criminals.

God damn, you're stupid.

I mean, I already knew that but every now and then you post something that just really points it up, ya'know?

Bill Engval has a sign for you.

The left never changes its tactics. The entire country is supposed to be governed by the feelings of people who are recent victims of some criminal attack. That's a prescription for insanity.
Lol,. government by feelz is a republican thing.

Sorry for your luck.

How about you point out to them the actual criminals released by the policies of the democrat party. You guys have been lying to people about guns for so long, you haven't had to account for releasing the violent gun offenders doing 99% of the gun murders in this country.

The democrat party creates gun crime......Americans who own 20 million AR-15 rifles are not creating that crime.....

YOu are an idiot.

I mean, seriously, isn't there as shooting in timbuktu you need to start a thread on?

And hand grenades are one of the favorite tools of European criminals.
Not to mention M4 plastic explosive and rental trucks.

Lol,. government by feelz is a republican thing.

Sorry for your luck.
Wrong. It's a Democrat Reich thing.

God damn, you're stupid.

I mean, I already knew that but every now and then you post something that just really points it up, ya'know?

Bill Engval has a sign for you.
What's stupid about it? I merely posted a fact.

YOu are an idiot.

You and he close? Need to defend him From evil old me?

Last edited:
That's next on our list, after we make it lawful for violent felons to carry belt-fed machine guns in schools.

We're pushing for anything goes, solely because you faggots are push for stupidity.

Machine guns or Valhalla, motherfucker.

Forum List

Back