New deadlier covid, back to lockdowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
How long before the left comes up with a new deadlier covid virus strain and new lockdowns? I don't think the lefties are going to let the covid thing die out. I predict some new curve that needs to be flattened over two weeks again is coming soon. They can't ever let masks and vaccines end.

Predictions?

How long before the left comes up with a new deadlier covid virus strain and new lockdowns? I don't think the lefties are going to let the covid thing die out. I predict some new curve that needs to be flattened over two weeks again is coming soon. They can't ever let masks and vaccines end.

Predictions?

For fuck sake - is every single thing a plot by the "other side"?

Paranoid, partisan brain rot.

Last edited:

Predictions?
Fuck 'em, I didn't lock down in 2020 and I am not going to start now. CCP Emperor Joe better find some pants, because that ass**le is naked.

This is not politics and I've asked you to stop dumping all of your threads here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back