Lindsey Graham Slammed For Assault Rifle Photo-Op

Reeling? Who's reeling? Anyone falling apart?
Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.
I will if you take your stupid ass around and ask all the people who have defended themselves and families.

You have NEVER even seen a real gun, have you, you fucking pussy?

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

You're wasting your time, Huffingpaint told them otherwise

I just ordered a Sig Sauer P365XL from Palmetto State Armory a few minutes ago. Am I going to die?

I doubt it. I'm confident you know gun safety

I am a certified firearms instructor and range officer so maybe I will be able to figure out how not to shoot myself.

These Liberal think that me buying a firearm is a threat to them. That is just the kind of pussy assholes they are.

They'd wet their panties over my husband's collection

Your husband sounds like somebody I would like to go shooting with some day.

The kids love going with him

I have news for the stupid uneducated pussy Moon Bats. That is not an assault rifle.

I just ordered a Sig Sauer P365XL from Palmetto State Armory a few minutes ago. Am I going to die?

I am a certified firearms instructor and range officer so maybe I will be able to figure out how not to shoot myself.

These Liberal think that me buying a firearm is a threat to them. That is just the kind of pussy assholes they are.

I taught both my sons how to shoot and respect firearms. However, I only have granddaughters and they are all girly girls that aren't that interested in shooting.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was slammed by the father of a school shooting victim for a video showing himself firing an assault-style rifle as America reels from a series of deadly mass shootings.

Parkland was a local crime magnified by media to a national crisis for political gain, as are all shootings. Defense usage hardly ever sees print.

The reprehensible right lies about the problem, as usual.

I taught both my sons how to shoot and respect firearms. However, I only have granddaughters and they are all girly girls that aren't that interested in shooting.

Our oldest are twin girls, 17 now, they both shoot. Next to youngest girl is 12 and she's just starting.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was slammed by the father of a school shooting victim for a video showing himself firing an assault-style rifle as America reels from a series of deadly mass shootings.

Parkland was a local crime magnified by media to a national crisis for political gain, as are all shootings. Defense usage hardly ever sees print.

Ah, another pants shitter.

400 murders a year by rifles of ALL types remind us how this is a huge problem?

Our oldest are twin girls, 17 now, they both shoot. Next to youngest girl is 12 and she's just starting.

My oldest (18) shoots like she has been doing it for a lifetime. Her favorite is the AK.

She is more of a man than all the pants shitters in the thread combined. Bunch a pussies.

Tell us the truth, then, pants shitter.

1617384262457.png

I’m so sick of hearing the words assault rifle and weapons of war being thrown around. As has been said before assault is an act not a thing as for weapons of war yes the military has fully automatic weapons they also have weapons that can be switched from fully automatic to semi automatic they also have semi automatic pistols combat shotguns bolt action sniper rifles. Using today’s logic all of these could be labeled weapons of war and banned as well.

And you know why they do it....so uninformed Americans, and asshats like the idiots here on U.Smessage who are anti-gun, can be stampeded into allowing the democrats to ban and confiscate guns....

400 murders a year by rifles of ALL types remind us how this is a huge problem?

In a country of over 320 million people....

Ask the friends and relatives of the victims. Ask the people in the communities where these shootings happened.

How about you point out to them the actual criminals released by the policies of the democrat party. You guys have been lying to people about guns for so long, you haven't had to account for releasing the violent gun offenders doing 99% of the gun murders in this country.

The democrat party creates gun crime......Americans who own 20 million AR-15 rifles are not creating that crime.....

YOu are an idiot.
How about you stop repeating the same tired old lies?

I mean, seriously, isn't there as shooting in timbuktu you need to start a thread on?

They aren't reeling because Lindsey Graham fired an assault rifle in a gun range.

BTW, the gun he's shooting is a true military grade assault rifle. Those are already illegal for civilians to own.

Actually, it is. It fires three round bursts. However, that is not the rifle that the gun control fanatics want to ban. It's already illegal to own.

Where is this assault rifle? Assault rifle , drama queens.

Actually, it is. It fires three round bursts. However, that is not the rifle that the gun control fanatics want to ban. It's already illegal to own.

Looking at the video Lindsey is firing semi auto. I don't think that is select fire. If it is I didn't see him use it.

I susect that is simply a run of the mill Palmetto State Auto semi auto AR-15. As far as I know they don't make any M-16s.

Forum List

Back