Lindell Update

This is not a conspiracy, even though it is here. The conspiracy was the fraud and the cover up. Until it has been fully investigated calling it a conspiracy theory is a moot point. And shows bias.

Did the Russia Trump threads end up here?

You seem to have a problem with reality, much like your hero and King.

The reality is there is proof of Russian interference in the election. The reality is there is no proof of corruption in an election, no matter what the crackhead Lindell is telling you.

No surprise, really, that fact and fiction are hard to distinguish for you.

Lol, I thought libs loved crackhead...

See the source image

Hunter is a fucking loser. Now how about Don Trump Jr.?

Oh, he is the offspring of royalty. Now get down on your knees, like a rat eating cheese, cause Don Jr. is here.

Wait, Joe said Hunter is the smartest person he knows, and Joe knows a lot of people...

So? Joe is half senile.

This is not a conspiracy, even though it is here. The conspiracy was the fraud and the cover up. Until it has been fully investigated calling it a conspiracy theory is a moot point. And shows bias.

Did the Russia Trump threads end up here?

You seem to have a problem with reality, much like your hero and King.

The reality is there is proof of Russian interference in the election. The reality is there is no proof of corruption in an election, no matter what the crackhead Lindell is telling you.

No surprise, really, that fact and fiction are hard to distinguish for you.

Lol, I thought libs loved crackhead...

See the source image

Hunter is a fucking loser. Now how about Don Trump Jr.?

Oh, he is the offspring of royalty. Now get down on your knees, like a rat eating cheese, cause Don Jr. is here.

Wait, Joe said Hunter is the smartest person he knows, and Joe knows a lot of people...

Joe is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but compared to Trump, he is MENSA material.

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

No it isn't. Not even remotely. This is just masturbatory material for Trump supporters who need to keep hope alive.
I do like the use of the term "explosive"...as in diarrhea. :auiqs.jpg:

All the best evidence that can be manufactured. Any day now. Exactly what Rudy and Sidney were hoping for in the 2.5 months after the election.
Unfortunately, there's no court of public opinion to sway. Lindell is just coming off as the feces consuming dog he is.
Damn, his record sucks.

Shit dribbling down your leg again, Jerky, that the electron fraud case is NOT going away? :21:

It's already gone except in the minds of the easily led Trump Squad, Freaky.
You guys have jackets and tee shirts? :auiqs.jpg:

It's always poignant to note that of all things, you picked Jack of No Trades and a Colorado twister as both your ignoble moniker and avatar. That speaks volumes of you. Beyond that, Mike Lindell is still cranking out pillows, he is still releasing new info almost weekly keeping the mind of the nation from burying the 2020 Election Swindle, and that little sissy brat school kid hasn't sold a single item.

And you still can't disprove a single item of Trump's fraud election case.

Ah Freaky. You're old enough to know that your parents probably warned you against making ASSumptions. :)
Lindell, who's only real goal here is to..as you said, crank out pillows and make money...will happily continue
to bilk willing dupes out of their hard earned cash while keeping their hopes of returning their savior to the throne
so he can keep trying to make America White Again for them. :auiqs.jpg:
Lindell is a loon.

And BTW, the twister in that picture?....is in Iowa. :)

make baseless and specious accusations of fraud, cannot prove any of it, and think that those of us living in reality are obligated to disprove their fantasies. You almost feel sorry for them.

Do tell us WHERE and WHEN you disproved anything? I've been asking this question for months! I've asked thirty people here:
  1. How do you know the fraud claims are baseless?
  2. How do you know the accusations are specious?
  3. Why do you think you are living in reality?
For you see danny, when you accuse someone of making baseless and specious claims, that too is an ACCUSATION (of falsehood or error) and comes with it a BURDEN OF PROOF. You can't go into court accusing someone of lying or being wrong without having some facts of your own to back that up, otherwise, your claims are no more meaningful than Trump's or Lindell's, but so far to date, all we have from the 25-30 odd election deniers here including you is your empty words of facile derision.

Oh and I can and soon will be presenting more evidence of fraud in the election than you know what to do with. I invite you to disprove 1% of it.

We all know you won't prove shit.

Lindell, who's only real goal here is to..
...will happily continue to bilk
so he can keep trying to make America White Again
And BTW, the twister in that picture?....is in Iowa.

Oops, slipping again, Jack, showing what a true fucking ignorant racist you really are?
You haven't a clue Jack what your own goal is much less a guy selling pillows you know nothing about.
And yes, that twister was in Colorado. The photo was taken in 2012 by an Italian storm chaser named Valentina Abinanti.

Lindell, who's only real goal here is to..
...will happily continue to bilk
so he can keep trying to make America White Again
And BTW, the twister in that picture?....is in Iowa.

Oops, slipping again, Jack, showing what a true fucking ignorant racist you really are?
You haven't a clue Jack what your own goal is much less a guy selling pillows you know nothing about.
And yes, that twister was in Colorado. The photo was taken in 2012 by an Italian storm chaser named Valentina Abinanti.

Still a really cool photo though wasn't it? :)
Too bad you continue to live in your masturbatory dream fantasy of a stolen election.
You need to pull your head out of your rear end and sniff something other than your own despair. :auiqs.jpg:

I am looking forward to Lindell having his ass handed to him. I only feel bad for his employees. If the shit
does hit the fan, they'll be the ones who suffer.

Now, battle off and see if you can't MAWA....(still).

Too bad you continue to live in your masturbatory dream fantasy of a stolen election.
All the evidence points to it happening. That's reality, Jack, I have no idea what you masturbate to, but if you can stop fantasizing for a few minutes, maybe you'll share with us a dram of evidence why you think the election WASN'T stolen. THe fact that NONE of you schmucks offer ANYTHING to support your election fraud debunking claims pretty much shows you're all full of shit.

You need to pull your head out of your rear end and sniff something other than your own despair.

I am looking forward to Lindell having his ass handed to him.
Let me know when that happens, Jack. I personally don't have anything against Lindell. But what has become of those billion dollar lawsuits? When is Dominion going to step up to debunk all these "lies?" Doesn't look like Lindell takes Dominion's threats very serious.

All the evidence points to it happening. That's reality, Jack, I have no idea what you masturbate to, but if you can stop fantasizing for a few minutes, maybe you'll share with us a dram of evidence why you think the election WASN'T stolen. THe fact that NONE of you schmucks offer ANYTHING to support your election fraud debunking claims pretty much shows you're all full of shit.

You need to pull your head out of your rear end and sniff something other than your own despair.

Let me know when that happens, Jack. I personally don't have anything against Lindell. But what has become of those billion dollar lawsuits? When is Dominion going to step up to debunk all these "lies?" Doesn't look like Lindell takes Dominion's threats very serious.

No evidence presented (68 times by my count) that a judge found credible. All cases dismissed. The..election..wasn't..stolen. :)
Dominion is going make Lindell their bitch. My guess is, the MyPillow (biter) Guy will settle when he sees he's going to get clobbered. That's reality.

You need to sit down with a good stiff drink and a therapist and go over the reasons why you believe in this election stolen fantasy.
My guess is, reality avoidance. Maybe it goes deeper. Maybe you truly believed this man was going to deliver you back to the America of your youth.
Either way, you can't just pop off and keep repeating lies and misinformation...as Lindell is about to find out.

All the evidence points to it happening. That's reality, Jack.

Yea, we've seen the "evidence", and it sounds as ridiculous as you do, that's why Republican judges appointed by Drumpf threw the lawsuits out "with prejudice", meaning they were pissed off something so juvenile and inherently make believe was allowed across their desk.

Of course, you could listen to Sidney Powell, who admitted already that her "evidence" was so ridiculous, no one could possibly believe her, but no, we have plenty of diehards like you out there.

LOLOLOLOL

You mean evidence like that offered by Sydney "The Kraken" Powell...?

[/i]“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact.” ~ Sydney Powell's motion to dismiss​

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

No it isn't. Not even remotely. This is just masturbatory material for Trump supporters who need to keep hope alive.

All the best evidence that can be manufactured. Any day now. Exactly what Rudy and Sidney were hoping for in the 2.5 months after the election.
Unfortunately, there's no court of public opinion to sway. Lindell is just coming off as the feces consuming dog he is.
Damn, his record sucks.

Shit dribbling down your leg again, Jerky, that the electron fraud case is NOT going away? :21:

It's already gone except in the minds of the easily led Trump Squad, Freaky.
You guys have jackets and tee shirts? :auiqs.jpg:

It's always poignant to note that of all things, you picked Jack of No Trades and a Colorado twister as both your ignoble moniker and avatar. That speaks volumes of you. Beyond that, Mike Lindell is still cranking out pillows, he is still releasing new info almost weekly keeping the mind of the nation from burying the 2020 Election Swindle, and that little sissy brat school kid hasn't sold a single item.

And you still can't disprove a single item of Trump's fraud election case.

Ah Freaky. You're old enough to know that your parents probably warned you against making ASSumptions. :)
Lindell, who's only real goal here is to..as you said, crank out pillows and make money...will happily continue
to bilk willing dupes out of their hard earned cash while keeping their hopes of returning their savior to the throne
so he can keep trying to make America White Again for them. :auiqs.jpg:
Lindell is a loon.

And BTW, the twister in that picture?....is in Iowa. :)

Why isn't it okay for Coke, Nike, Delta, Home Depot or MLB to play politics, but it IS okay for the NRA, Goya or MyPillow?

No evidence presented (68 times by my count) that a judge found credible.
STOP RIGHT THERE with your reoccurring bullshit Jack. This has been gone over 50 times. Forget the courts. They don't prove anything. Especially when the "baseless, debunked" claims began immediately after the election LONG BEFORE A SINGLE CASE WAS SENT TO ANY COURT.

Trump took almost 30 separate cases to various courts, and all of them either declined to get involved or used whatever specious reasons they could drum up to dismiss the case outright on technical grounds as not having standing, etc.,--- --- it never got to actually hearing and testing the evidence in court which takes experts, witnesses, records, documents, research, cross-examination, and a great deal of time.

The..election..wasn't..stolen.
That's your opinion, Jack. You have no proof or evidence either way whereas I do.

STOP RIGHT THERE with your reoccurring bullshit Jack. This has been gone over 50 times. Forget the courts. They don't prove anything. Especially when the "baseless, debunked" claims began immediately after the election LONG BEFORE A SINGLE CASE WAS SENT TO ANY COURT.

Trump took almost 30 separate cases to various courts, and all of them either declined to get involved or used whatever specious reasons they could drum up to dismiss the case outright on technical grounds as not having standing, etc.,--- --- it never got to actually hearing and testing the evidence in court which takes experts, witnesses, records, documents, research, cross-examination, and a great deal of time.

That's your opinion, Jack. You have no proof or evidence either way whereas I do.

Trump is much too stupid to listen to his lawyers. They didn't have standing.. Why don't you look up what that means?

Yea, we've seen the "evidence", and it sounds as ridiculous as you do

Don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you've researched all the election evidence much less found it wrong. It always comes back to asking how then all the media were dismissing Trump's claim as baseless RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, BEFORE the evidence was even out there to be reviewed, long before it had gone to a single court.

So immediately, we can throw out the "evidence is rediculous" and the courts dismissed it all since YOUR CLAIMS and by the media started LONG before either of the above!

But do tell us five of the election fraud claims you found "ridiculous," then I'll give you 500 reasons why I'm certain the election was a complete swindle.--- all documented with supporting proof.

Damn, his record sucks.
It’s all about fleecing the rubes

Don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you've researched all the election evidence much less found it wrong. It always comes back to asking how then all the media were dismissing Trump's claim as baseless RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, BEFORE the evidence was even out there to be reviewed, long before it had gone to a single court.

So immediately, we can throw out the "evidence is rediculous" and the courts dismissed it all since YOUR CLAIMS and by the media started LONG before either of the above!

But do tell us five of the election fraud claims you found "ridiculous," then I'll give you 500 reasons why I'm certain the election was a complete swindle.--- all documented with supporting proof.

which is why none of it was introduced into court

Except all the media WASN'T, which means you're lying. Now why would I believe a liar?

And I'll repeat it..because it's the truth. Stop avoiding reality. You have no proof. Just conspiracy theories put forth by Trump supporters and alt-right media.
Why? Well, in the big picture, it has to do with an entire belief system and ideology slowly coming to an end (being rejected by a large number of Americans).
All cases were DISMISSED. :)

One case (a SC one) was dismissed purely on standing. Trump and his supporters were hoping to find a pliant judge to string the process out long enough to manufacture a case and sway
the court of public opinion. Eventually, the lie becomes the truth.

Forum List

Back