Lindell Update

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

No it isn't. Not even remotely. This is just masturbatory material for Trump supporters who need to keep hope alive.
I do like the use of the term "explosive"...as in diarrhea. :auiqs.jpg:

All the best evidence that can be manufactured. Any day now. Exactly what Rudy and Sidney were hoping for in the 2.5 months after the election.
Unfortunately, there's no court of public opinion to sway. Lindell is just coming off as the feces consuming dog he is.
Damn, his record sucks.
These claims were not there on March 12th. Next.

So he goes on to manufacture the next string of bullshit. Since the last batch didn't stick. And you..there with your mouth open wide to receive it.
Well...maybe this time. :)

Stop babbling and make your case, otherwise I will think you are spending too much time running around in circles on it.

Just how stupid do you have to be to believe Mike Lindell?

How difficult it can be for plebes like YOU who can't sum up an argument against him.

There is nothing to argue, this has already been litigated, you are trying to produce something from nothing.

But keep trying, it's nothing if not amusing.
Nothing was litigated. There were no evidentiary hearings. Stop lying.

The fact remains that the people who say there was no fraud should be ignoring this if they really believe there was no fraud. They do not believe that so here they are. The guilt shows.

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

Lindell is waiting to hitch a ride the next time the Hale-Bopp comet comes by.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I do not know where you were for a month, but please go back there. You add nothing to any conversation.

I do not know where you were for a month, but please go back there. You add nothing to any conversation.
Huh?

Pointing out Lindell is cray-cray doesn't contribute to a discussion about the nonsense he claims?

To make all those claims, it sure is taking him a while to fork up evidence.
I mean, if he was making claims, he already had the evidence, correct?

Remind me again how long the Russia, Russia Russia FBI hoax went on...
The Mueller Investigation went on, 674 days, about 22.5 months, with 34 individual indictments, and 3 companies indicted during that time.

The Mueller Investigation went on, 674 days, about 22.5 months, with 34 individual indictments, and 3 companies indicted during that time.

I remember one of the people involved in it, said he was told to find a crime. Any crime :lol:

The hand counted absentee ballots, filled out by individual registered voters MATCHED the Machine counts for Trump and Biden, in the Trump campaign requested election vote recounts performed in each of those 5 states.

The absentee ballots cast, would not match in any case, if Lindell's accusations had a whiff of truth to them....you do understand that, don't you???

Process crimes and people who live in Russisa. It was a hoax. Documents show they had 0 evidence in early 2017.

The hand counted absentee ballots, filled out by individual registered voters MATCHED the Machine counts for Trump and Biden, in the Trump campaign requested election vote recounts performed in each of those 5 states.

The absentee ballots cast, would not match in any case, if Lindell's accusations had a whiff of truth to them....you do understand that, don't you???
The recounts mean nothing. They were run corruptly.

The recounts mean nothing. They were run corruptly.
In every state county recount in the 5 states, in both republican and democratic lead/run election????

Please lastamender, screw your head back on.....you can do this!

Forum List

Back