Lindell Update

The hand counted absentee ballots, filled out by individual registered voters MATCHED the Machine counts for Trump and Biden, in the Trump campaign requested election vote recounts performed in each of those 5 states.

The absentee ballots cast, would not match in any case, if Lindell's accusations had a whiff of truth to them....you do understand that, don't you???
The recounts mean nothing. They were run corruptly.
In every state county recount in the 5 states, in both republican and democratic lead/run election????

Please lastamender, screw your head back on.....you can do this!
Wrong. Observers could not see the ballots. They were too far away. They might as well put cardboard over the windows like in Detroit.

The hand counted absentee ballots, filled out by individual registered voters MATCHED the Machine counts for Trump and Biden, in the Trump campaign requested election vote recounts performed in each of those 5 states.

The absentee ballots cast, would not match in any case, if Lindell's accusations had a whiff of truth to them....you do understand that, don't you???

They didn't match in some places, and no one was able to audit the hundreds of thousand signature envelopes that were destroyed.

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

Somebody needs to put my pillow over this fool's head.

1618354976023.png

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

Why? You do not want to know if there was fraud? I already know there was. I do not need Lindell to convince me but I would like to see other people get that chance.

No it isn't. Not even remotely. This is just masturbatory material for Trump supporters who need to keep hope alive.
I do like the use of the term "explosive"...as in diarrhea. :auiqs.jpg:

All the best evidence that can be manufactured. Any day now. Exactly what Rudy and Sidney were hoping for in the 2.5 months after the election.
Unfortunately, there's no court of public opinion to sway. Lindell is just coming off as the feces consuming dog he is.
Damn, his record sucks.

Shit dribbling down your leg again, Jerky, that the electron fraud case is NOT going away? :21:

It's already gone except in the minds of the easily led Trump Squad, Freaky.
You guys have jackets and tee shirts? :auiqs.jpg:

Why? You do not want to know if there was fraud? I already know there was. I do not need Lindell to convince me but I would like to see other people get that chance.

Everyone has had their chance. By my count, 2.5 months worth of chances.
But no judge saw fit to give their evidence any credence..even the Trump appointed ones.
What they were hoping for was to find a pliant judge to string the process out while they manufactured
a bullshit case that would try to move the court of public opinion far enough to cast enough doubt on the process
for even larger delays. But..in the end, democracy won and despite a traitorous insurrection, we moved forward.

Lindell is a stark raving loon.

But no judge saw fit to give their evidence any credence..even the Trump appointed ones.
What they were hoping for was to find a pliant judge to string the process out while they manufactured
a bullshit case that would try to move the court of public opinion far enough to cast enough doubt on the process
for even larger delays. But..in the end, democracy won and despite a traitorous insurrection, we moved forward.

You are repeating rhetoric and narrative, The evidence was withheld or suppressed.

#StopTheSqueal

You are repeating rhetoric and narrative, The evidence was withheld or suppressed.

I guess you are going to take that lie to your grave, even the appointed Trump Humpers were not buying that bullshit.

Judges heard it..and rejected it. End of story.

Judges heard it..and rejected it. End of story.
Hardly.

#StopTheSqueal
#Admit the Fraud.

#StopTheSqueal
#Admit the Fraud.

#NoThanksI'llGoWithSanity

Forum List

Back