Lindell Update

Yea, we've seen the "evidence", and it sounds as ridiculous as you do

Don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you've researched all the election evidence much less found it wrong. It always comes back to asking how then all the media were dismissing Trump's claim as baseless RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, BEFORE the evidence was even out there to be reviewed, long before it had gone to a single court.

Except all the media WASN'T, which means you're lying. Now why would I believe a liar?

The media wasn't WHAT? The day after the election and since, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, and every other news outlet I crossed paths with were using the adjective: Trump's "baseless," "debunked" election claims, so HOW DID THEY KNOW? I heard it 10,000 times in lockstep the exact same words used by all of them, BEFORE the evidence was even released, BEFORE any of the courts were presented with cases.

WHY CAN'T NONE OF YOU DIPSHIT ELECTION DENIERS EVER PRESENT A SINGLE FACT SHOWING HOW THE ELECTION FRAUD HAS BEEN DISPROVEN? The courts nor media will allow Trump to present his whole case, no court nor media is willing to study it, yet, ALL OF YOU JUST KNOW IT IS JUST UNTRUE!

I guess you're all just psychic geniuses!!!

You seem to have a problem with reality, much like your hero and King.

The reality is there is proof of Russian interference in the election. The reality is there is no proof of corruption in an election, no matter what the crackhead Lindell is telling you.

No surprise, really, that fact and fiction are hard to distinguish for you.
I think we should spend 4 years and millions of dollars investigating BIDEN's connection to China. We'll get the FBI to cooperate with a phony FISA warrant and arrest anyone connected with the Biden campaign. Fair is fair after all....

No evidence presented (68 times by my count) that a judge found credible.
STOP RIGHT THERE with your reoccurring bullshit Jack. This has been gone over 50 times. Forget the courts. They don't prove anything. Especially when the "baseless, debunked" claims began immediately after the election LONG BEFORE A SINGLE CASE WAS SENT TO ANY COURT.

Trump took almost 30 separate cases to various courts, and all of them either declined to get involved or used whatever specious reasons they could drum up to dismiss the case outright on technical grounds as not having standing, etc.,--- --- it never got to actually hearing and testing the evidence in court which takes experts, witnesses, records, documents, research, cross-examination, and a great deal of time.

The..election..wasn't..stolen.
That's your opinion, Jack. You have no proof or evidence either way whereas I do.

And I'll repeat it..because it's the truth. Stop avoiding reality. You have no proof. Just conspiracy theories put forth by Trump supporters and alt-right media.
Why? Well, in the big picture, it has to do with an entire belief system and ideology slowly coming to an end (being rejected by a large number of Americans).
All cases were DISMISSED. :)

One case (a SC one) was dismissed purely on standing. Trump and his supporters were hoping to find a pliant judge to string the process out long enough to manufacture a case and sway
the court of public opinion. Eventually, the lie becomes the truth.

This is so sad.. Trump has done his best to undermine the election process. Putin must be thrilled.

And I'll repeat it..because it's the truth.

Without a smidgen of evidence to support that position, I must call you a LIAR and a FOOL.

Why is it that the side with all the proof is called "delusional" yet the side without a hope or prayer of evidence is adamant they are correct, but can't tell anyone why?

FO Jack. You're a SHITHEAD.

You seem to have a problem with reality, much like your hero and King.

The reality is there is proof of Russian interference in the election. The reality is there is no proof of corruption in an election, no matter what the crackhead Lindell is telling you.

No surprise, really, that fact and fiction are hard to distinguish for you.
I think we should spend 4 years and millions of dollars investigating BIDEN's connection to China. We'll get the FBI to cooperate with a phony FISA warrant and arrest anyone connected with the Biden campaign. Fair is fair after all....

Was the Biden campaign called the Russian Embassy every day seeking aa back channel? The FBI would have noticed. They always monitor communication in and out of Soviet/Russian Embassy.. They have for at lest 60 years that I know of.

Without a smidgen of evidence to support that position, I must call you a LIAR and a FOOL.

Why is it that the side with all the proof is called "delusional" yet the side without a hope or prayer of evidence is adamant they are correct, but can't tell anyone why?

Sorry, you're dumb as a stump to believe anything Trump says.

STOP RIGHT THERE with your reoccurring bullshit Jack. This has been gone over 50 times. Forget the courts. They don't prove anything. Especially when the "baseless, debunked" claims began immediately after the election LONG BEFORE A SINGLE CASE WAS SENT TO ANY COURT.

Trump took almost 30 separate cases to various courts, and all of them either declined to get involved or used whatever specious reasons they could drum up to dismiss the case outright on technical grounds as not having standing, etc.,--- --- it never got to actually hearing and testing the evidence in court which takes experts, witnesses, records, documents, research, cross-examination, and a great deal of time.

That's your opinion, Jack. You have no proof or evidence either way whereas I do.

And I'll repeat it..because it's the truth. Stop avoiding reality. You have no proof. Just conspiracy theories put forth by Trump supporters and alt-right media.
Why? Well, in the big picture, it has to do with an entire belief system and ideology slowly coming to an end (being rejected by a large number of Americans).

One case (a SC one) was dismissed purely on standing. Trump and his supporters were hoping to find a pliant judge to string the process out long enough to manufacture a case and sway

This is so sad.. Trump has done his best to undermine the election process. Putin must be thrilled.
Trump did nothing but run for president. And he won. The election was stolen. That has killed the election process. Integrity is gone and it is in no way Trump's fault.

You have no proof. Just conspiracy theories

SHITHEAD JACK: I have no proof? You mean you disproved all TWENTY-FIVE examples I gave in Michigan alone? How was that not proof? When did you disprove any of it? Did I fucking blink, you lying sack of shit?

All you got is bullshit, lies and evasion. Bidden is a quack. The election was stolen. America has been defrauded. And the proof is coming your way here in a few weeks and is going to be dumped on your head like a 2 ton truck full of fertilizer.

Don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you've researched all the election evidence much less found it wrong. It always comes back to asking how then all the media were dismissing Trump's claim as baseless RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, BEFORE the evidence was even out there to be reviewed, long before it had gone to a single court.

Except all the media WASN'T, which means you're lying. Now why would I believe a liar?

The media wasn't WHAT? The day after the election and since, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, and every other news outlet I crossed paths with were using the adjective: Trump's "baseless," "debunked" election claims, so HOW DID THEY KNOW? I heard it 10,000 times in lockstep the exact same words used by all of them, BEFORE the evidence was even released, BEFORE any of the courts were presented with cases.

WHY CAN'T NONE OF YOU DIPSHIT ELECTION DENIERS EVER PRESENT A SINGLE FACT SHOWING HOW THE ELECTION FRAUD HAS BEEN DISPROVEN? The courts nor media will allow Trump to present his whole case, no court nor media is willing to study it, yet, ALL OF YOU JUST KNOW IT IS JUST UNTRUE!

Because they were BASELESS. And let's be fair here, Trump was telegraphing the whole "rigged", "stolen" election plot months before the actual election. He was setting the table ahead of time to make the fraud argument in case he lost. So it was already in the minds of his feeble followers. The courts (68 lower court and 3 SC cases) heard the evidence presented by Trump's D-Team. They were all summarily rejected. EVERY dug up conspiracy theory about election fraud has been DEBUNKED. It simply didn't happen. Does fraud happen in an election? Sure. But not enough to affect the outcome. And certainly not in the MILLIONS of votes that would have been necessary to pull this off. If there was even a whiff of a large scale fraud, it would have been before a judge with a full trial before you could say the word "Kraken" :)

Trump did nothing but run for president. And he won. The election was stolen. That has killed the election process. Integrity is gone and it is in no way Trump's fault.

LOLOL.. Don't be a sap. Trump tried to intimidate the Georgia Secretary of State into giving him 11,000 votes.

68 lower court cases and 3 SC cases DISMISSED say YOU might actually be the liar and the fool.

Personally, I think it's sad you can't think for yourself.

You have no proof. Just conspiracy theories

SHITHEAD JACK: I have no proof? You mean you disproved all TWENTY-FIVE examples I gave in Michigan alone? How was that not proof? When did you disprove any of it? Did I fucking blink, you lying sack of shit?

All you got is bullshit, lies and evasion. Bidden is a quack. The election was stolen. America has been defrauded. And the proof is coming your way here in a few weeks and is going to be dumped on your head like a 2 ton truck full of fertilizer.

Not one of your 25 "bullet" points about Michigan is based in fact. They have ALL been debunked.
This is worse than sad. It's bordering on pathetic. Seek help. It's gonna be a long decade for you and your ilk. :)

"WHY CAN'T NONE OF YOU DIPSHIT ELECTION DENIERS EVER PRESENT A SINGLE FACT SHOWING HOW THE ELECTION FRAUD HAS BEEN DISPROVEN?"

Hyperventilating imbecile, no one has to prove you wrong just because you can't prove yourself right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Because they were BASELESS.
giggle.gif
PROVE IT, motherfucker! Once in your life, back up ONE THING you say with ANYTHING, other than an opinion piece from CNN! I can give you almost 100 examples of election malfeasance. Prove any one of them isn't true! Or we can start with the 25 examples in this post:

Post 16. Impress us, Jerk. Disprove all 25 and show us how all of it is BASELESS without a shred of truth to any of it (that's what baseless means).

Trump was telegraphing the whole "rigged", "stolen" election plot months before the actual election.
Probably because in December 2019, democrats were already busy the nation over, petitioning to get election laws radically changed to favor them long before Covid-19. Why?

68 lower court cases and 3 SC cases DISMISSED

51 time nows. That has all been repeatedly shown meaningless, several times just now. I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS 500 FUCKING COURTS, JERK, what a court decides in throwing out a case and not hearing the evidence and letting it be adjudicated PROVES NOTHING.

NO THING.

Courts doing nothing, finding nothing, does not make for "evidence" in other cases, jerkoff.

And . . . ONE MORE TIME, the court argument holds no water because the "baseless" argument started LONG before the courts got involved.

BIDEN IS A FRAUD and A BUM.

LOLOL

I like how you say you proved fraud ... AND ... the proof will be coming in a few weeks.

Are you ever not an imbecile?

Ever???

Because they were BASELESS.
View attachment 479843 PROVE IT, motherfucker! Once in your life, back up ONE THING you say with ANYTHING, other than an opinion piece from CNN! I can give you almost 100 examples of election malfeasance. Prove any one of them isn't true! Or we can start with the 25 examples in this post:

Post 16. Impress us, Jerk. Disprove all 25 and show us how all of it is BASELESS without a shred of truth to any of it (that's what baseless means).

Trump was telegraphing the whole "rigged", "stolen" election plot months before the actual election.
Probably because in December 2019, democrats were already busy the nation over, petitioning to get election laws radically changed to favor them long before Covid-19. Why?

Oh Freaky. This is just sad. All Debunked.

Best line of this article is "No..More..Lies". :)
(but I'm not expecting anything from Trump supporters).

Because they were BASELESS. And let's be fair here, Trump was telegraphing the whole "rigged", "stolen" election plot months before the actual election. He was setting the table ahead of time to make the fraud argument in case he lost. So it was already in the minds of his feeble followers. The courts (68 lower court and 3 SC cases) heard the evidence presented by Trump's D-Team. They were all summarily rejected. EVERY dug up conspiracy theory about election fraud has been DEBUNKED. It simply didn't happen. Does fraud happen in an election? Sure. But not enough to affect the outcome. And certainly not in the MILLIONS of votes that would have been necessary to pull this off. If there was even a whiff of a large scale fraud, it would have been before a judge with a full trial before you could say the word "Kraken"
Nice, I bet you lifted that right from CNN and the DNC talking points. You're a good little Marxist soldier aren't you?

Forum List

Back