Lindell Update

This is not a conspiracy, even though it is here. The conspiracy was the fraud and the cover up. Until it has been fully investigated calling it a conspiracy theory is a moot point. And shows bias.

Did the Russia Trump threads end up here?

Last edited:
In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

No it isn't. Not even remotely. This is just masturbatory material for Trump supporters who need to keep hope alive.
I do like the use of the term "explosive"...as in diarrhea. :auiqs.jpg:

All the best evidence that can be manufactured. Any day now. Exactly what Rudy and Sidney were hoping for in the 2.5 months after the election.
Unfortunately, there's no court of public opinion to sway. Lindell is just coming off as the feces consuming dog he is.
Damn, his record sucks.

Shit dribbling down your leg again, Jerky, that the electron fraud case is NOT going away? :21:

It's already gone except in the minds of the easily led Trump Squad, Freaky.
You guys have jackets and tee shirts? :auiqs.jpg:

It's always poignant to note that of all things, you picked Jack of No Trades and a Colorado twister as both your ignoble moniker and avatar. That speaks volumes of you. Beyond that, Mike Lindell is still cranking out pillows, he is still releasing new info almost weekly keeping the mind of the nation from burying the 2020 Election Swindle, and that little sissy brat school kid hasn't sold a single item.

And you still can't disprove a single item of Trump's fraud election case.

In what may have been the most explosive interview we've done to date, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell drops bombshell after bombshell, including an exclusive explanation of evidence his team has found regarding the 2020 election. There is a direct correlation between the vote 'drops' that occurred in the morning hours after election day and Chinese cyberattacks. And he's bringing receipts.

Like it or not, this is evidence certainly worth investigating. Think the Democrats will agree?

No it isn't. Not even remotely. This is just masturbatory material for Trump supporters who need to keep hope alive.

All the best evidence that can be manufactured. Any day now. Exactly what Rudy and Sidney were hoping for in the 2.5 months after the election.
Unfortunately, there's no court of public opinion to sway. Lindell is just coming off as the feces consuming dog he is.
Damn, his record sucks.

Shit dribbling down your leg again, Jerky, that the electron fraud case is NOT going away? :21:

It's always poignant to note that of all things, you picked Jack of No Trades and a Colorado twister as both your ignoble moniker and avatar. That speaks volumes of you. Beyond that, Mike Lindell is still cranking out pillows, he is still releasing new info almost weekly keeping the mind of the nation from burying the 2020 Election Swindle, and that little sissy brat school kid hasn't sold a single item.

LOL

Like everything else in life, you have it backwards. No one has to disprove any of Trump's bullshit claims. The onus to prove his bullshit fell upon him and he failed miserably to prove any of his claims.

To make all those claims, it sure is taking him a while to fork up evidence.
I mean, if he was making claims, he already had the evidence, correct?

Remind me again how long the Russia, Russia Russia FBI hoax went on...
The Mueller Investigation went on, 674 days, about 22.5 months, with 34 individual indictments, and 3 companies indicted during that time.

I remember one of the people involved in it, said he was told to find a crime. Any crime :lol:
BULLSHIT!

To make all those claims, it sure is taking him a while to fork up evidence.
I mean, if he was making claims, he already had the evidence, correct?

Remind me again how long the Russia, Russia Russia FBI hoax went on...
The Mueller Investigation went on, 674 days, about 22.5 months, with 34 individual indictments, and 3 companies indicted during that time.

Process crimes and people who live in Russisa. It was a hoax. Documents show they had 0 evidence in early 2017.
BULLSHIT!

Somebody needs to put my pillow over this fool's head.
Why? You do not want to know if there was fraud? I already know there was. I do not need Lindell to convince me but I would like to see other people get that chance.

Everyone has had their chance. By my count, 2.5 months worth of chances.
But no judge saw fit to give their evidence any credence..even the Trump appointed ones.
What they were hoping for was to find a pliant judge to string the process out while they manufactured
a bullshit case that would try to move the court of public opinion far enough to cast enough doubt on the process
for even larger delays. But..in the end, democracy won and despite a traitorous insurrection, we moved forward.

Lindell is a stark raving loon.
You are repeating rhetoric and narrative, The evidence was withheld or suppressed.
BULLSHIT!

This is not a conspiracy, even though it is here. The conspiracy was the fraud and the cover up. Until it has been fully investigated calling it a conspiracy theory is a moot point. And shows bias.

You seem to have a problem with reality, much like your hero and King.

The reality is there is proof of Russian interference in the election. The reality is there is no proof of corruption in an election, no matter what the crackhead Lindell is telling you.

No surprise, really, that fact and fiction are hard to distinguish for you.

Damn, his record sucks.

LOL

Like everything else in life, you have it backwards. No one has to disprove any of Trump's bullshit claims. The onus to prove his bullshit fell upon him and he failed miserably to prove any of his claims.

It's ironic, isn't it? The crackhead Lindell, Rudy, The Kracken, and their hero and King, Donald Trump, make baseless and specious accusations of fraud, cannot prove any of it, and think that those of us living in reality are obligated to disprove their fantasies.

You almost feel sorry for them.

#StopTheSqueal
#Admit the Fraud.

#donny lost.

The reality is there is proof of Russian interference in the election. The reality is there is no proof of corruption in an election, no matter what the crackhead Lindell is telling you.

Lol, I thought libs loved crackhead...

See the source image

Somebody needs to put my pillow over this fool's head.
Why? You do not want to know if there was fraud? I already know there was. I do not need Lindell to convince me but I would like to see other people get that chance.

Everyone has had their chance. By my count, 2.5 months worth of chances.
But no judge saw fit to give their evidence any credence..even the Trump appointed ones.
What they were hoping for was to find a pliant judge to string the process out while they manufactured
a bullshit case that would try to move the court of public opinion far enough to cast enough doubt on the process
for even larger delays. But..in the end, democracy won and despite a traitorous insurrection, we moved forward.

Lindell is a stark raving loon.

^ ' What they were hoping for was to find a pliant judge to string the process out while they manufactured a bullshit case... '

even donny's own judges that he appointed said there was no fraud

Last edited:

Damn, his record sucks.

LOL

It's ironic, isn't it? The crackhead Lindell, Rudy, The Kracken, and their hero and King, Donald Trump, make baseless and specious accusations of fraud, cannot prove any of it, and think that those of us living in reality are obligated to disprove their fantasies.

You almost feel sorry for them.
Almost.

See the source image

Hunter is a fucking loser. Now how about Don Trump Jr.?

Oh, he is the offspring of royalty. Now get down on your knees, like a rat eating cheese, cause Don Jr. is here.

See the source image

Hunter is a fucking loser. Now how about Don Trump Jr.?

Oh, he is the offspring of royalty. Now get down on your knees, like a rat eating cheese, cause Don Jr. is here.

Wait, Joe said Hunter is the smartest person he knows, and Joe knows a lot of people...

Forum List

Back