Lindell Update

Yea, we've seen the "evidence", and it sounds as ridiculous as you do

Don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you've researched all the election evidence much less found it wrong. It always comes back to asking how then all the media were dismissing Trump's claim as baseless RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, BEFORE the evidence was even out there to be reviewed, long before it had gone to a single court.

Except all the media WASN'T, which means you're lying. Now why would I believe a liar?

The media wasn't WHAT? The day after the election and since, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, and every other news outlet I crossed paths with were using the adjective: Trump's "baseless," "debunked" election claims, so HOW DID THEY KNOW? I heard it 10,000 times in lockstep the exact same words used by all of them, BEFORE the evidence was even released, BEFORE any of the courts were presented with cases.

WHY CAN'T NONE OF YOU DIPSHIT ELECTION DENIERS EVER PRESENT A SINGLE FACT SHOWING HOW THE ELECTION FRAUD HAS BEEN DISPROVEN? The courts nor media will allow Trump to present his whole case, no court nor media is willing to study it, yet, ALL OF YOU JUST KNOW IT IS JUST UNTRUE!

I guess you're all just psychic geniuses!!!

because none of the allegations were introduced in court, Trump’s lawyers literally said there was no fraud in courts of law, Trump kept saying he had all this evidence of fraud which he never did release, as did Sydney Powell, and every allegation was disproved on this site.

That you refuse to believe this is a you problem.

Don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you've researched all the election evidence much less found it wrong. It always comes back to asking how then all the media were dismissing Trump's claim as baseless RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, BEFORE the evidence was even out there to be reviewed, long before it had gone to a single court.

Except all the media WASN'T, which means you're lying. Now why would I believe a liar?

The media wasn't WHAT? The day after the election and since, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, and every other news outlet I crossed paths with were using the adjective: Trump's "baseless," "debunked" election claims, so HOW DID THEY KNOW? I heard it 10,000 times in lockstep the exact same words used by all of them, BEFORE the evidence was even released, BEFORE any of the courts were presented with cases.

WHY CAN'T NONE OF YOU DIPSHIT ELECTION DENIERS EVER PRESENT A SINGLE FACT SHOWING HOW THE ELECTION FRAUD HAS BEEN DISPROVEN? The courts nor media will allow Trump to present his whole case, no court nor media is willing to study it, yet, ALL OF YOU JUST KNOW IT IS JUST UNTRUE!

because none of the allegations were introduced in court, Trump’s lawyers literally said there was no fraud in courts of law, Trump kept saying he had all this evidence of fraud which he never did release, as did Sydney Powell, and every allegation was disproved on this site.

Trump's lawyers can't lie in court.

Oh Freaky. This is just sad. All Debunked.

Jack's BULLSHIT. Your article provides NO EVIDENCE. All it makes are unsupported vacuous claims. There are no specifics. Not a single issue of the 25 cases I've given are addressed.

Put in terms you can understand, your article Jack is just one more Detroit leftwing progressive making vague, generalized, unsupported wistful claims.

Exactly.

But they lied to Trump’s base because it’s what they wanted to hear, and they could milk them for all they’re worth.

Because they were BASELESS. And let's be fair here, Trump was telegraphing the whole "rigged", "stolen" election plot months before the actual election. He was setting the table ahead of time to make the fraud argument in case he lost. So it was already in the minds of his feeble followers. The courts (68 lower court and 3 SC cases) heard the evidence presented by Trump's D-Team. They were all summarily rejected. EVERY dug up conspiracy theory about election fraud has been DEBUNKED. It simply didn't happen. Does fraud happen in an election? Sure. But not enough to affect the outcome. And certainly not in the MILLIONS of votes that would have been necessary to pull this off. If there was even a whiff of a large scale fraud, it would have been before a judge with a full trial before you could say the word "Kraken"
Nice, I bet you lifted that right from CNN and the DNC talking points. You're a good little Marxist soldier aren't you?

Jack has a big 2 foot wind up key on the back of his wood head.

The biggest snowflakes in America turned out to be Trump’s base.

When Fox declared Biden the winner, their tender feelings couldn’t take being told the truth, so they migrated to other networks who kept lying to them because it’s what they wanted to hear.

Jack's BULLSHIT. Your article provides NO EVIDENCE. All it makes are unsupported vacuous claims. There are no specifics. Not a single issue of the 25 cases I've given are addressed.

Put in terms you can understand, your article Jack is just one more Detroit leftwing progressive making vague, generalized, unsupported wistful claims.
Oh, for fuck's sake. Most of your claims of fraud were based on affidavits. Given some affidavits were utterly destroyed, your "evidence" is sorely lacking. Affidavits are nothing more than unproven claims.

Exactly.

But they lied to Trump’s base because it’s what they wanted to hear, and they could milk them for all they’re worth.
And Trump is banking mint off these morons.

Oh, for fuck's sake. Most of your claims of fraud were based on affidavits. Given some affidavits were utterly destroyed, your "evidence" is sorely lacking.

Right.

Those affidavits included statements like “I saw a worker wearing a BLM hat.”

Completely irrelevant.

Oh, for fuck's sake. Most of your claims of fraud were based on affidavits. Given some affidavits were utterly destroyed, your "evidence" is sorely lacking.

Right.

Those affidavits included statements like “I saw a worker wearing a BLM hat.”

Completely irrelevant.
Or worse, affidavits by people like Mellissa Carone who said she saw ballots being counted multiple times, only to have her claims utterly debunked by Michigan's state Senate who pointed out the poll books would have been wildly off if that were true; and they weren't.

Affidavits by people like Richard Hopkins, a postal worker who said he overheard supervisors instructing others to backdate ballots. But when he was interviewed by the USPS Inspector General, confessed his affidavit was actually written by Project Veritas as he recanted what was in it.

Affidavits by people like Jesse Morgan, a truck driver whose affidavit claimed he transported as many as 7,500 ballots from New York to Pennsylvania; but somehow, at some point, he changed his claim from 7,500 to 200K-300K. He also claimed both that the ballots were pre-filled AND that he never looked at them; so who knows how he knew they were pre-filled?

You mean like this? Hardly a week after the election, CBS and Obama are declaring Trump's fraud case "baseless" and "debunked," indeed, HARMFUL to even suggest so, yet NO EVIDENCE or proof is given to support anything they say!

And Trump was still gathering and putting together his case so he had nothing out there yet and no courts had yet had any case filed with them, so neither CBS, Obumma, or you can claim "court actions" or "debunked evidence" in support of your absurd claims as THEY DID NOT EVEN EXIST YET at the time the media dismissals all began!!!!!

YOU ARE SO BUSTED

I won't even ask why CBS was asking Obumma, as if he were some impartial, uninvolved, neutral election expert.

Obumma is a social organizer for the Chicago mob, who served a couple years in the senate doing nothing. Put there SOLELY because he had black skin. The guy has never worked an honest job or day in his life.

Last edited:

You mean like this? Hardly a week after the election, CBS and Obama are declaring Trump's fraud case "baseless" and "debunked," indeed, HARMFUL to even suggest so, yet NO EVIDENCE or proof is given to support anything they say!

And Trump was still gathering and putting together his case so he had nothing out there yet and no courts had yet had any case filed with them, so neither CBS, Obumma, or you can claim "court actions" or "debunked evidence" in support of your absurd claims as THEY DID NOT EVEN EXIST YET at the time the media dismissals all began!!!!!

YOU ARE SO BUSTED

I won't even ask why CBS was asking Obumma, as if he were some impartial, uninvolved, neutral election expert.

Obumma is a social organizer for the Chicago mob, who served a couple years in the senate doing nothing. Put there SOLELY because he had black skin. The guy has never worked an honest job or day in his life.

LOLOLOLOL

So Trump could claim the election was rigged months before the election; and you're good with that... but when Obama claims it wasn't 2 weeks after the election; well that's just absurd.

YOU ARE SO BUSTED

LOLOLOLOL

So Trump could claim the election was rigged months before the election; and you're good with that... but when Obama claims it wasn't 2 weeks after the election; well that's just absurd.

Trump was right, Obama is a scumbag and traitor.

Forum List

Back