Lindell is Not Worried

Lindell cannot have any proof that dominion did anything wrong, but I'm a little suspicious about "how much" dominion can get from an individual. Now Faux and Newsmax ......
Why can't he?
Why can't the moon be made of green cheese?
That is not an answer. Now, why can't he? Hackers are all over and we know they are capable of breaking in to the most secure sites. What if Lindell found the right ones for the job? Dominion should hurry up and get to court to find out.
There's no "evidence" of dominion doing anything wrong. It's been tested. If you accuse someone through the media of doing something wrong, and you have no evidence of that, you commit libel. Even if Lindell said "I think dominion cheated" he could still be up shit creek, if dominion can actually show lindell hurt them.

Your assertion that "there may be evidence" is "the moon is made of green cheese." No one who has looked at dominion's work has found any cheating, and no one who has looked at the moon found any green cheese.

Lindell cannot have any proof that dominion did anything wrong, but I'm a little suspicious about "how much" dominion can get from an individual. Now Faux and Newsmax ......
Why can't he?
That is not an answer. Now, why can't he? Hackers are all over and we know they are capable of breaking in to the most secure sites. What if Lindell found the right ones for the job? Dominion should hurry up and get to court to find out.

Can't wait to see MrPillow the Crackhead bankrupted for his lies. Yes, hurry up and get to court! :D

DZx4p9iXUAAmeHU.jpg
ah, he's been bankrupt more time than Trump. Nothing new. LOL

Why can't he?
There's no "evidence" of dominion doing anything wrong. It's been tested. If you accuse someone through the media of doing something wrong, and you have no evidence of that, you commit libel. Even if Lindell said "I think dominion cheated" he could still be up shit creek, if dominion can actually show lindell hurt them.

Your assertion that "there may be evidence" is "the moon is made of green cheese." No one who has looked at dominion's work has found any cheating, and no one who has looked at the moon found any green cheese.
Dominion was tested by companies with a history of working with them. None of them can be trusted. Saying they can is just another lie.

Forum List

Back