Lindell has 5 Million

Think there will be any players?

All THESE people have adamantly claimed here they know the fraud is all baseless and debunked! Without a question. No debate needed. Question now will be WHICH one of them will get to Mike first to collect their 5 million dollars!

JimH52
ElmerMudd
The Banker
Dana7360
Johnlaw
Rye Catcher
Ben Thomson
francoHFW
Jackofnotrade
C_Clayton_Jones
danielpalos
Lesh
Mr Clean
The Mean One
Busybee01
BlindBoo
OldLady
surada
DrLove
washamericom
Vrenn
Dragonlady
White6
mamooth
Smokin’ OP
Chillicothe
cnm
MizMolly
Coyote
Rigby5
Colin norris
StormAl
Care4all
Aldo Raine
Dadoalex
Magnus
Winco

My money is on JackOfNoTrades. He is top idiot here with a 50/50 mixture of bad misinformation and deliberate ill intent.

All you assholes say it is fake and can be easily spotted. Back it up, and leave Trump out of it.
Don’t you ever get tired of being laughed at?

1627004645474.jpeg

Think there will be any players? Maybe someone from the illegitimate administration. Just for the Hell of it this does not belong in conspiracy. The information is there and he has challenged people to prove it is not true.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Keep clinging, Lastdeadender

All THESE people have adamantly claimed here they know the fraud is all baseless and debunked! Without a question. No debate needed. Question now will be WHICH one of them will get to Mike first to collect their 5 million dollars!

JimH52
ElmerMudd
The Banker
Dana7360
Johnlaw
Rye Catcher
Ben Thomson
francoHFW
Jackofnotrade
C_Clayton_Jones
danielpalos
Lesh
Mr Clean
The Mean One
Busybee01
BlindBoo
OldLady
surada
DrLove
washamericom
Vrenn
Dragonlady
White6
mamooth
Smokin’ OP
Chillicothe
cnm
MizMolly
Coyote
Rigby5
Colin norris
StormAl
Care4all
Aldo Raine
Dadoalex
Magnus
Winco

My money is on JackOfNoTrades. He is top idiot here with a 50/50 mixture of bad misinformation and deliberate ill intent.

Lying Mike Lindell and Orange Jesus keep saying they’re going to release the proof but they never do.

But keep clicking the Donation link.

A rube and his money will soon be parted.

LOLOLOLOL

Lying Mike Lindell and Orange Jesus keep saying they’re going to release the proof but they never do.

But keep clicking the Donation link.

A rube and his money will soon be parted.

LOLOLOLOL
The coming tax hike and the inflation will take care of the non rubes.

JimH52
ElmerMudd
The Banker
Dana7360
Johnlaw
Rye Catcher
Ben Thomson
francoHFW
Jackofnotrade
C_Clayton_Jones
danielpalos
Lesh
Mr Clean
The Mean One
Busybee01
BlindBoo
OldLady
surada
DrLove
washamericom
Vrenn
Dragonlady
White6
mamooth
Smokin’ OP
Chillicothe
cnm
MizMolly
Coyote
Rigby5
Colin norris
StormAl
Care4all
Aldo Raine
Dadoalex
Magnus
Winco

Lindell follows the Trump model: Talk cheap bullsh*t; keep selling the Snake Oil for big bucks; offer nothing for something; and keep peddling the fraudulent scam 24/7. This is classic Trump 101.

THE MASTER'S MODEL:

1627005456554.png

It sure was. There is not a doubt in my mind. And here are the thieves. Read this.

Let me be clear William Barr, the Governor of Georgia and many others stated Trump lost the election and the Congress certified it and many courts rejected the so-called evidence…

Forum List

Back