Lindell has 5 Million

How does it feel to have the 2 most embarrassing threads ever on this site.

1). This thread
2). 3-4 Explosive Weeks thread.

My gawd...... you keep posting though. LOLLOLLLLOOOLL

That 3-4 Explosive Weeks thread is goddamn classic.

How does it feel to have the 2 most embarrassing threads ever on this site.

1). This thread
2). 3-4 Explosive Weeks thread.

My gawd...... you keep posting though. LOLLOLLLLOOOLL
Considering it is your opinion I will give it the thought it deserves.

Then came the outraged left-wing response to legitimate concerns about the fairness of the 2020 election. When White House officials quite reasonably challenged the results, Cruz urged them to hire better lawyers, but the ones Cruz approached refused to sign on: that’s how good a job the left had done of making it toxic simply to provide the likes of Trump with legal representation. Cruz himself was willing to argue a couple of cases before the Supreme Court, but the Court declined to hear them. Meanwhile, cases in lower courts kept being dismissed on procedural grounds – fueling ignorant media assertions that there was nothing in Trump’s claims of election fraud. Convinced that the claims merited serious attention, Cruz put together a group of Senators who promised that on January 6 they’d reject electors from disputed states and vote to form an Election Commission to perform an audit; but after the “insurrectionists” entered the Capitol the plan evaporated – and Biden’s win was certified. This account intensifies one’s suspicions that the “insurrection” was orchestrated by the Democrats precisely in order to achieve that result.
I did not know about any of that Ted Cruz stuff, thanks.

I did not know about any of that Ted Cruz stuff, thanks.

This Ted Cruz, who begged Fox News to present actual facts and demonstrable evidence?

“They can’t just be, you know, ‘Somebody tweeted that.’ There’s got to be demonstrable facts that can be laid out with evidence because that’s what a court of law is going to look to ― not just an allegation but actual facts,

I wanna make sure we're talking about the same guy.

Forum List

Back