Lindell has 5 Million

Let me be clear William Barr, the Governor of Georgia and many others stated Trump lost the election and the Congress certified it and many courts rejected the so-called evidence…
No, they didn't even look for voter fraud evidence because it might upset their cush D.C. taxpayer funded cash cow jobs and bring back their 'Orange Man Bad' monster. It's obvious you follow them like a little sheep.

No, they didn't even look for voter fraud evidence because it might upset their cush D.C. taxpayer funded cash cow jobs and bring back their 'Orange Man Bad' monster. It's obvious you follow them like a little sheep.

Sure I do, so then if the deck is stacked against Trump why keep on fighting when you know nothing will change?

Also fact is Trump didn’t win but stay strong at being delusional…

Sure I do, so then if the deck is stacked against Trump why keep on fighting when you know nothing will change?

Also fact is Trump didn’t win but stay strong at being delusional…
OK little sheep. Close your eyes, don't look at evidence, live your miserable little Marxist herd life and await your shearing.

$5M on the table if you can prove Mike Lindel is not an alien.
OK, he's not an alien. Where's my $5mil? Oh yeah, and next time try to actually read a link, you made a real fool of yourself. But that's pretty typical of you.

Think there will be any players? Maybe someone from the illegitimate administration. Just for the Hell of it this does not belong in conspiracy. The information is there and he has challenged people to prove it is not true.

Here's you big chance republicans.
For all those who have openly said there is massive evidence, produce it now.
He will never part with that money.

Here's you big chance republicans.
For all those who have openly said there is massive evidence, produce it now.
He will never part with that money.
Another lunk head that doesn't actually read linked articles. ^^^^^^^^^ Lindell WILL keep his 5mil because YOU can't prove his data is false. He's offering $5mil for YOU to prove he is wrong!!! Do you have trouble with comprehension like every other lefty MARXIST asshole here at the Forum? That's 3 here so far that have made complete fools of themselves.

Another lunk head that doesn't actually read linked articles. ^^^^^^^^^ Lindell WILL keep his 5mil because YOU can't prove his data is false. He's offering $5mil for YOU to prove he is wrong!!! Do you have trouble with comprehension like every other lefty MARXIST asshole here at the Forum?

None what so ever . I understood it perfectly.
What's Marxism got to do with it.
The fact is he is goading you guys and I know you can't produce anything. You're all piss and wind. You have nothing and a bribe to produce will result innothi by.
Go away you brain dead ratbag.

None what so ever . I understood it perfectly.
What's Marxism got to do with it.
The fact is he is goading you guys and I know you can't produce anything. You're all piss and wind. You have nothing and a bribe to produce will result innothi by.
Go away you brain dead ratbag.
And you STILL are an ignorant slob. Lindell is offering YOU $5mil to PROVE he is wrong!! Apparently you can't. All you seem to be able to do is come on this forum and spew hatred. BTW what word is 'innothi?' Apparently on top of being a glittering idiot, you are also illiterate.

Forum List

Back