Lindell has 5 Million

Why would someone who has slam dunk proof need to pay anyone? The Kracken get lost at sea?
He's offering the reward IF YOU CAN PROVE THE ELECTION FRAUD DATA IS HE HAS PRESENTED FAKE.

He is so certain that the data he’s collected is accurate and demonstrates massive, widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election that he’s willing to give $5 million to anyone who can prove the data is fake. It’s an easy gesture for him to make, not because he’s wealthy but because the data has been combed over repeatedly by cyber-experts for months. He knows it’s real. He’s just daring anyone to try to prove it isn’t.

Have at it, bro!

Obviously you didn't really read the linked article:

"He is so certain that the data he’s collected is accurate and demonstrates massive, widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election that he’s willing to give $5 million to anyone who can prove the data is fake."
Funny the networks will not report it. I wonder why?

Lindell again really? Go fuck your MyPillow & leave the rest of us the hell alone.
Mike would never pay up anyway .. Same as his money back guarantees are shit and why he doesn’t belong to the BBB.
1tmdcvin4m7y.jpg

He has no plans to release any info but you can buy a ticket for the show.
That is not what he said.

On Aug 10-12, Mike Lindell will be hosting a Cyber Symposium where he plans to release evidence of massive voter fraud that he and a team of forensic experts have amassed since the November 2020 election.

MrPillow is like his Donnie. He’d never pay up even if you beat his fat ass. ;)

• Overall, we rate NOQ Report Far-Right Biased based and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, a lack of transparency, and false information.

MrPillow is like his Donnie. He’d never pay up even if you beat his fat ass. ;)

• Overall, we rate NOQ Report Far-Right Biased based and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, a lack of transparency, and false information.
That is irrelevant. The article is factual. I guess you know his evidence is real, so you would rather go after the source.

It will be in August,
He already has published most of it. I don't know that he won't provide more, but I've watched several videos showing documented evidence of identical vote distributions:
  • in all counties within a single states
  • in multiple states
In both cases, this is a statistical impossibility. The only way it could have happened was by the use of identical algorithm codes in each entities digital vote counting manipulations.

Here is one of his videos:

Forum List

Back