Lincoln Project co-founder accused by 21 different young males, one as young as 14, of online sexual harassment.

Breitbart hoists forth a BRAND NEW conspiracy theory.
Kindly post in an appropriate forum. :icon_rolleyes:

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

Not sure if I'd make anything of this just yet, however time will tell if this is a smear tactic or it really happened.
The New York Times reviewed some of the messages Weaver sent. This story is for real.

It always amazes me when perverts leave an electronic trail a mile wide.

One thing you can say about Trump. He knew how to cover his tracks.

The GOP NAMBLA caucus, sick indefensible fucks.

The New York Times reviewed some of the messages Weaver sent. This story is for real.

Can we say anything else about Trumpy Bear?

Nope

Never Trumpers, Democrats, they are the same, intellectually they dont know there ass from a hole in the ground but in this case, they certainly seem to prefer...

We'll see, I am thinking forensic computers could tell where this is coming from, so we shall see. I am so skeptical anymore. I hope it isn't true, however it it is, then the law should deal with it harshly, especially since it could involve a minor.

We'll see, I am thinking forensic computers could tell where this is coming from, so we shall see. I am so skeptical anymore. I hope it isn't true, however it it is, then the law should deal with it harshly, especially since it could involve a minor.
He's already resigned over it. And other members who had knowledge of his activities are now caught up in the scandal.

Sending provocative emails is NOT sexual harassment unless there are threats or some other illegal actions involved.

Nothing in an email can be prosecuted unless it contained threats.

Nor is there ever any way to ever ensure what computer sent anything.
In theory an email should have the hardware MAC address or the virtual IP address, but anyone can spoof them from any computer, if they know how.

Nothing in an email can be prosecuted unless it contained threats.

Nor is there ever any way to ever ensure what computer sent anything.
In theory an email should have the hardware MAC address or the virtual IP address, but anyone can spoof them from any computer, if they know how.
If it involves a minor, there could be a legal issues depending on what was asked or sent.

With the cooperation of mega blogs like Media Matters, democrats never tire of a relentless search for hypocrisy among prominent republicans but democrats always have the advantage. The democrat party can never be accused of hypocrisy because they make no claim of family values. The left wing media doesn't give a damn about a prominent left wing activist who is also a homosexual predator because it doesn't matter.

With the cooperation of mega blogs like Media Matters, democrats never tire of a relentless search for hypocrisy among prominent republicans but democrats always have the advantage. The democrat party can never be accused of hypocrisy because they make no claim of family values. The left wing media doesn't give a damn about a prominent left wing activist who is also a homosexual predator because it doesn't matter.
Exactly. Democrats have zero morals. Those are reserved to be used against those who have any.

Forum List

Back