New report alleges Lincoln Project founders were 'warned' about John Weaver's predatory behavior

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A former McCain aide as it were.

It seems some wish to remain oblivious to the abuses of others if they believe there is some personal benefit, no matter how misguided their thesis. Some of the members of this group have mercilessly mocked Trump supporters as cult members.

How inconvenient a reference considering the allegations of their lack of interest in salacious details of their own...

A damning report published by New York magazine Thursday sheds new light on sexual harassment allegations against Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver and details how his colleagues were "warned" about his behavior.

A college student named Alex Johnson recalled his interactions with Weaver beginning in December 2018, when Johnson expressed an interest in getting into politics.

"I just didn’t really think anything of it at first," Johnson told the magazine's Intelligencer blog. "But then, you know, his intentions became clear."

Johnson, who was a senior at the University of Texas at Austin, alleged that Weaver asked about his "dating life and sexual interests" and explicit inquiries were made. In 2020, Weaver reached out to Johnson to see if he was interested in interning for the anti-Trump PAC.

Last edited:
I don't understand the Lincoln Project's mission? I thought their goal would be achieved if Trump left office? Then they would just take over the GOP?

I don't understand the Lincoln Project's mission? I thought their goal would be achieved if Trump left office? Then they would just take over the GOP?
The whole operation was and is a big fat grift.

There's a story today about how they lined their own pockets with about 3/4 of the loot they raised....I'm too lazy to dig it up.

Of course they were warned.

But hating on the evil Orange Man papers over a lot of preversion.

This relates to one of the reason the LP hated Trump so much. Trump never had much toleration for Paeophilia. Remember how he 86'ed Jeff Epstein from his properties?
Trump locked up more pedos and human traffickers than any prez in history.

A former McCain aide as it were.

It seems some wish to remain oblivious to the abuses of others if they believe there is some personal benefit, no matter how misguided their thesis. Some of the members of this group have mercilessly mocked Trump supporters as cult members.

How inconvenient a reference considering the allegations of their lack of interest in salacious details of their own...

A damning report published by New York magazine Thursday sheds new light on sexual harassment allegations against Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver and details how his colleagues were "warned" about his behavior.

A college student named Alex Johnson recalled his interactions with Weaver beginning in December 2018, when Johnson expressed an interest in getting into politics.

"I just didn’t really think anything of it at first," Johnson told the magazine's Intelligencer blog. "But then, you know, his intentions became clear."

Johnson, who was a senior at the University of Texas at Austin, alleged that Weaver asked about his "dating life and sexual interests" and explicit inquiries were made. In 2020, Weaver reached out to Johnson to see if he was interested in interning for the anti-Trump PAC.
LOL, the Lincoln Project is a cult of pedos, that’s why they are so terrified of President Trump.

Forum List

Back