Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver exits after reportedly sexting young men

The Dims reveal their corrupt perverted underside once again:

Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver has stepped down from the anti-Trump super-PAC after acknowledging reports that he sent “inappropriate,” sexually charges messages to dozens of young men. Some two dozen men have claimed Weaver dangled job opportunities while propositioning them for sex, including one who claimed he had consensual intercourse with the longtime GOP operative in a hotel, but never got a gig out of it, the American Conservative reported. Others said Weaver slid into their direct messages on Twitter, referred to them as “my boy,” complimented their hair or asked about their genitals.
Um those are republicans.
RINOs
Just because a republican doesn’t suck Trump cultist dick like you doesn’t mean they are RINO’s.
by "doesn’t suck Trump cultist dick", you mean they attacking him as if he had just bombed Pearl Harbor.

Sounds like when Dump went into the dressing room of the Miss Teen pageant to me.

" Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant. "
Republicans reading this secretly wish they were in Trump’s shoes at the time is the problem.
You mean Democrat Reich losers.
Lol right it was “Democrat Reich losers” that invaded the lockerrooms of teenage girls. How silly of me. Trump is too much of a Christian gentleman for that.
No, they just wish they were there at the time. Don't you follow your own posts, NAZI?
Lol but either way Trump is the one that actually did it so...

The Dims reveal their corrupt perverted underside once again:

Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver has stepped down from the anti-Trump super-PAC after acknowledging reports that he sent “inappropriate,” sexually charges messages to dozens of young men. Some two dozen men have claimed Weaver dangled job opportunities while propositioning them for sex, including one who claimed he had consensual intercourse with the longtime GOP operative in a hotel, but never got a gig out of it, the American Conservative reported. Others said Weaver slid into their direct messages on Twitter, referred to them as “my boy,” complimented their hair or asked about their genitals.

Notice how they waited until AFTER the election to out Mr. Weaver as a Closet Democrat?

Forum List

Back