Limbaugh - Face It: Republicans Want Amnesty

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Amnesty will destroy america and the republican party. The only reason so many repubs support is because they are accepting huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby..

Face It Republicans Want Amnesty - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Face It: Republicans Want Amnesty
December 03, 2014
RUSH: Since I have explained all this logically -- and the end result of explaining this logically is to illustrate the on-the-surface illogic of all of these people afraid of the government shutdown. It simply is illogical. Everybody bleating about, "No, no! No, no! Ohhhh, no! Shut down the government? Oh, my God! Shut down the government? We're gonna get blamed. We're gonna get creamed! No! No!" They don't really mean that. Here's what it all means.

They may mean that, but when you strip all this away, what it really means is -- and batten down the hatches here. It means that the vast majority of the membership of the Republican establishment and their donors want amnesty. That's what all this means.

yeah Shootspeeders , same as gw and most other top dog repubs !!

zzz.jpg

Who ever said Republicans were immune from electing morons to public office? Republicans just elect fewer morons to office than Democrats elect to office.

So they have that going for them.

Amnesty will destroy america and the republican party. The only reason so many repubs support is because they are accepting huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby..

December 03, 2014
RUSH: Since I have explained all this logically -- and the end result of explaining this logically is to illustrate the on-the-surface illogic of all of these people afraid of the government shutdown. It simply is illogical. Everybody bleating about, "No, no! No, no! Ohhhh, no! Shut down the government? Oh, my God! Shut down the government? We're gonna get blamed. We're gonna get creamed! No! No!" They don't really mean that. Here's what it all means.

They may mean that, but when you strip all this away, what it really means is -- and batten down the hatches here. It means that the vast majority of the membership of the Republican establishment and their donors want amnesty. That's what all this means.
We were blamed for the shut down of the government last year. How did the 2014 elections turn out for the Democrat liberals? They got shellacked -- again!

• Banned

Who ever said Republicans were immune from electing morons to public office? Republicans just elect fewer morons to office than Democrats elect to office.

We didn't elect morons. We elected crooks and i don't know what can be done about. Even if an honest man gets into congress, he quickly sees that he can make millions by selling his vote to the illegal alien lobby.

We didn't elect morons. We elected crooks and i don't know what can be done about. Even if an honest man gets into congress, he quickly sees that he can make millions by selling his vote to the illegal alien lobby.

Senatorial term limits would benefit everyone. 12 years is enough.

And if he jumps on board, then he was not an honest man to begin with. The real problem of "honest" people getting elected to Congress is that they are drowned out, not that the are corrupted. Corrupt politics is a business. It's a job. And just like any other workplace, a new person coming must make friends of someone, or make enemies of everyone. If you come in targeting everybody else's pocketbook, those who are otherwise enemies will unite to destroy you.

Limbaugh - Face It: Republicans Want Amnesty

Only the Republicans in Washington.

The ones outside the Beltway (that's the entire rest of the country) want no part of it. They want the existing immigration laws enforced, for the first time in some 50 years.

Last time the Washington Republicans tried to support amnesty (in 2005-2006), they got such a firestorm of letters, cables, protests, and electoral threats from their constituents across the board, that they had to abandon their plans.

It won't be any different this time.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There are times when I think the MAFIA, or the Hells Angels is a more truthful and honorable organization than our own government. This is one of those times.

December 03, 2014

" The only reason so many repubs support is because they are accepting huge bribes from the illegal alien lobby.." So dumb. The same thing happened when Bush held Congress power. He wouldn't do anything because it might affect the California Strawberry farms and put them out of business...

The Republicans see modern day illegals as the closest thing to slave labor. They don't want to end that. "Illegal alien lobby" LOL!

And republicans are alone in this regard, as no one else is advocating for amnesty.
Most Democrats are advocating for amnesty, more strongly than Republicans.

The Democrats are merely lying and calling it something else, so their obedient shills in internet forums can dutifully announce "Only Republicans are advocating for amnesty".

And republicans are alone in this regard, as no one else is advocating for amnesty.

The Democrats are merely lying and calling it something else, so their obedient shills in internet forums can dutifully announce "Only Republicans are advocating for amnesty".

Republicans are just now noticing that the blind eye to cheap labor in America might result in massive Corporate failings if they deport. (just like last time they had power).

Are Democrats wrong here or are they just a few decades before Republicans on their thinking?

The problem should have been dealt with from the start but they wouldn't allow certain taxation used to screen illegals faster. That circle of politics. We need this, "no we won't fund it" ok here is the result, "you caused this!" and repeat.

Republicans are just now noticing that the blind eye to cheap labor in America might result in massive Corporate failings if they deport. (just like last time they had power).

Are Democrats wrong here or are they just a few decades before Republicans on their thinking?

The problem should have been dealt with from the start but they wouldn't allow certain taxation used to screen illegals faster. That circle of politics. We need this, "no we won't fund it" ok here is the result, "you caused this!" and repeat.
Which republicans? Rubio had the right answer, he's Republican. Cruz is just a troll looking to make a name for himself at the expense of the american people and Rubio. Evidently republicans are easy to troll... just like democrats.

December 03, 2014

That is exactly what I have been saying.

All this bluster and threats and holding of breath by the GOP leadership has just been theater for the rubes. The GOP Congress is going to pass an amnesty bill. Then Boehner and McConnell will hold a press conference and use key trigger words to assuage the tards. "Strong bill", "security", "tough", etc.

8 out of 10 Americans want amnesty for the illegals. Even the mentally handicapped management at GOP HQ can read that handwriting on the wall.

Forum List

Back