Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hol

The fascist press went after Nixon and drove him from office.

..WTF?

Nixon broke the laws and got kicked out. If that's your example of "fascist press" then by god we need more facist press to hold elected officials accountable for their actions.

Nixon was choir boy

...He was a conspirator in break in and wire fraud, topped off with full on obstruction of justice. These were well established facts and the guy was headed for jail if Ford wouldn't pardon him.

You sound insane.

Obstruction of justice? You mean like ordering his AG to squash an investigation by the FBI because it might harm the prospects of the party? Or using the IRS to attack enemies? Or running guns to Mexican drug lords?

Bullshit fantasies, not a single varifiable fact in what you said. NO ONE asked Comey to "squash investigation"...except Trump, who asked Comey to "see if he can let Flynn go" and publicly admitted it too.

Operating on facts, not partisan fantasies - that's the difference between sane people and politico nutbags like you.

Last edited:
When you watch the left riot over and over again. Burning, looting and destroying people's lives is there really any question it's a fight to the death?

:rolleyes:

Hyperbole much?
No, I watch the news. It's broadcast live if you bother to look.

Well then you don't know what you're watching and have zero perspective. Just because some punk idiots set something on fire at Berkley doesn't mean this is happening across the country or the THE LEFT is somehow onboard with that shit.

Last edited:
Rush is calling on conservatives to get out there and battle with words
BULLSHIT!
Your MessiahRushie is calling for the DEATH of the Americans who make up the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.

BULLSHIT!
Your MessiahRushie is calling for the DEATH of the Americans who make up the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

You know as well as anybody else that's not even close to what he meant. "fight to the death" is only a term meaning fight hard--and not necessarily physical fighting either. Like I said, you are really fishing on this one.

He's the original Division Pimp, infecting his followers with hyperbole and binary thinking. Definitely a big part of the problem, and he had a hand in how we got to where we are today.
Moronic Bullshit
March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

BULLSHIT!

You know as well as anybody else that's not even close to what he meant. "fight to the death" is only a term meaning fight hard--and not necessarily physical fighting either. Like I said, you are really fishing on this one.
I parsed your MessiahRushie's words EXACTLY the way he would have if a Liberal had said them, and you know it!

Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.

Kill a Liberal for Jesus and make your MessiahRushie ecstatic.

July 6, 2017
RUSH: That distinctive American culture which has given freedom its greatest repository and chance in the world is under assault from the American media and its agents in the Democrat Party and in academia and in Hollywood. The threat to American Western civilization is now primarily domestic, and it has to be beaten back if we are to survive. It’s a battle to the death, folks, and we’re smack-dab in the middle of it.

The King of Fake News wants a media battle to the death?
CNN lies are killing them. They are the comedy news network.

BULLSHIT!

Another assumption and wrong.
This about battles of ideology, not guns.
Rush is not my Messiah.
I listen occasionally now and then but not like I did everyday in the 90's.
My only Messiah is Jesus.
Nothing wrong with listening to opinions either.

Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.

July 6, 2017
RUSH: That distinctive American culture which has given freedom its greatest repository and chance in the world is under assault from the American media and its agents in the Democrat Party and in academia and in Hollywood. The threat to American Western civilization is now primarily domestic, and it has to be beaten back if we are to survive. It’s a battle to the death, folks, and we’re smack-dab in the middle of it.

Rush is not news, he has an opinion radio show.
Once again the left guesses at conservatives opinions and as usual is wrong again. :)
Rush is calling on conservatives to get out there and battle with words the truth & facts not wrong headed liberal guesses on what conservative opinions mean.
He is not calling on people to take their guns and shoot to kill anyone.

So you admit that there is no unbiased media in existence that conservatives support.

Rush makes up his own truth, so can it with 'truth and facts' bullshit.

Where did I say that?
Not one word in there about unbiased media one way or the other.

BULLSHIT!

I parsed your MessiahRushie's words EXACTLY the way he would have if a Liberal had said them, and you know it!

No,, I don't know it, but then again, death talk is much more frequent on the left than the right, and I haven't heard Rush make a big deal out of most of it:

"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health" -- New York city councilman Charles Barron

"..And then there's Rumsfeld who said of Iraq 'We have our good days and our bad days.' We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say 'This is one of our bad days' and pull the trigger." -- From a fundraising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club

"F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead." -- Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.

"Republicans don't believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don't give a hoot about human beings, either can't or won't. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm." -- The Village Voice's Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places

(Rush Limbaugh)" just wants the country to fail. To me that's treason. He's not saying anything different than what Osama Bin Laden is saying. You might want to look into this, sir, because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight. ... Rush Limbaugh, I hope the country fails, I hope his kidneys fail, how about that?" -- Wanda Sykes

I don't recall Rush going on and on about any of these (and many more) comments. And these are not coining a phrase like Rush did, these are people who really wish these things to happen.

Battle to the death is a term they've even used in WWW federation. They didn't mean that two fake wrestlers were going into the ring to kill each other, the term basically means fight unit there is only one winner.

July 6, 2017

Good trained trumpette. Have a
upload_2017-7-8_11-35-57.jpeg

When you watch the left riot over and over again. Burning, looting and destroying people's lives is there really any question it's a fight to the death?

:rolleyes:

Hyperbole much?
No, I watch the news. It's broadcast live if you bother to look.

Well then you don't know what you're watching and have zero perspective. Just because some punk idiots set something on fire at Berkley doesn't mean this is happening across the country or the THE LEFT is somehow onboard with that shit.
I know exactly what and who I'm watching. And I know who is on board and will defend it. It's not a hard case to solve.

July 6, 2017

Good trained trumpette. Have a View attachment 137714
Yes, Trump is killing them, and your liberal media and it's,
giphy.gif

July 6, 2017

Good trained trumpette. Have a View attachment 137714
Oh and don't you have a protest to go to?
16265806_701937899983985_8625076220324211344_n.jpg

It''s almost ironic when a leftie Bernie Sanders supporter tried to murder an entire republican baseball team last month and lefties are whining about a Media Matters Rush Limbaugh feed. Rush made a freaking joke. The crazy angry democrat planned to murder every conservative republican congressman. See the difference? .

It''s almost ironic when a leftie Bernie Sanders supporter tried to murder an entire republican baseball team last month and lefties are whining about a Media Matters Rush Limbaugh feed. Rush made a freaking joke. The crazy angry democrat planned to murder every conservative republican congressman. See the difference? .

Battle to the death is simply a phrase people use not to be taken literally. It doesn't mean use physical violence. This is a leftist stretch if anything.

Forum List

Back