Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hol

Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.
He's the original Division Pimp, infecting his followers with hyperbole and binary thinking.
Moronic Bullshit. Limbaugh is one of the more civilized voices out there.
Holy crap. No.
Did RDean hack Mac's account? :eek:
No, I've always talked about the Division Pimps, those who have a vested professional interest in keeping their "side" angry and separated from the other.

There are plenty on both ends, he spawned a ton of them, but he's the King of it.

Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.

Kill a Liberal for Jesus and make your MessiahRushie ecstatic.

July 6, 2017
RUSH: That distinctive American culture which has given freedom its greatest repository and chance in the world is under assault from the American media and its agents in the Democrat Party and in academia and in Hollywood. The threat to American Western civilization is now primarily domestic, and it has to be beaten back if we are to survive. It’s a battle to the death, folks, and we’re smack-dab in the middle of it.
I'm glad you lefties listen to him and report in. It's been YEARS since I heard any Rush. It's good to know I can rely on you for useless information

July 6, 2017
RUSH: That distinctive American culture which has given freedom its greatest repository and chance in the world is under assault from the American media and its agents in the Democrat Party and in academia and in Hollywood. The threat to American Western civilization is now primarily domestic, and it has to be beaten back if we are to survive. It’s a battle to the death, folks, and we’re smack-dab in the middle of it.

1fishman.gif

You libs are full of shit, liberals HATE conservatives don't try to deny it. Liberals have no interest whatsoever in compromising with the right, they hate our guts. Well okay fine we hate those fuckers right back its not rocket science.

[
No, I've always talked about the Division Pimps, those who have a vested professional interest in keeping their "side" angry and separated from the other.

There are plenty on both ends, he spawned a ton of them, but he's the King of it.

I know you are left, but in the past you have not be a raging partisan. The torrent of hatred from the left is drowning the nation, and you want us to worry about Limbaugh? The Brown Shirts of the democratic party are literally in the streets breaking shop windows and burning cars, assaulting anyone who questions the party, rioting to silence a 90 pound woman, and you claim Limbaugh is the most egregious actor?

:lol:

You libs are full of shit, liberals HATE conservatives don't try to deny it. Liberals have no interest whatsoever in compromising with the right, they hate our guts. Well okay fine we hate those fuckers right back its not rocket science.

Leftist hate AMERICANS, let's be blunt about it. The fascist democrats are waging a war to put an end to this nation, aided and abetted by the lying scum of the fascist press.

[

I know you are left, but in the past you have not be a raging partisan. The torrent of hatred from the left is drowning the nation, and you want us to worry about Limbaugh? The Brown Shirts of the democratic party are literally in the streets breaking shop windows and burning cars, assaulting anyone who questions the party, rioting to silence a 90 pound woman, and you claim Limbaugh is the most egregious actor?

I really don't think I'm being a "raging partisan" when I describe "Division Pimps" on BOTH ends of the spectrum.

If Limbaugh did not spawn the flood of Division Pimps like Hannity and Levin and Maddow and Olbermann, who did?

Leftist hate AMERICANS, let's be blunt about it. The fascist democrats are waging a war to put an end to this nation, aided and abetted by the lying scum of the fascist press.

The left have corrupted the free press and turned it into a liberal propaganda ministry that spews lies, half truths, and over the top biased liberal narratives. They used to get away with this shit but now president Trump calls them out on their BS its fantastic. That's why the left are in a panic, they can't have the truth reaching the masses.

July 6, 2017
Limbaugh exhibits the fear, stupidity, and hate common to most on the right.

[

I really don't think I'm being a "raging partisan" when I describe "Division Pimps" on BOTH ends of the spectrum.

If Limbaugh did not spawn the flood of Division Pimps like Hannity and Levin and Maddow and Olbermann, who did?

Walter Cronkite, Peter Jennings, and the rest of the leftist press who ensured only the side of the news that served the party was ever heard.

As the controlled press fell, there was a vacuum exposed as the one sided fiction that had been carefully managed since the end of WWII came to light. American media spent 40 years crushing dissent, once people had the opportunity to speak freely, men like Limbaugh were inevitable.

You may yearn for the days when the party dictated "the way it is" but the rise of free speech in the late 80's allowed America to question.

[

Walter Cronkite, Peter Jennings, and the rest of the leftist press who ensured only the side of the news that served the party was ever heard.

As the controlled press fell, there was a vacuum exposed as the one sided fiction that had been carefully managed since the end of WWII came to light. American media spent 40 years crushing dissent, once people had the opportunity to speak freely, men like Limbaugh were inevitable.

You may yearn for the days when the party dictated "the way it is" but the rise of free speech in the late 80's allowed America to question.
Would you say, then, that there is no one on the Right who qualifies as a "Division Pimp", and that they only exist on the Left?

The left have corrupted the free press and turned it into a liberal propaganda ministry that spews lies, half truths, and over the top biased liberal narratives. They used to get away with this shit but now president Trump calls them out on their BS its fantastic. That's why the left are in a panic, they can't have the truth reaching the masses.

The left ended the free press under FDR. It took until the rise of talk radio and the internet for a free press to reemerge in America. The left closely managed what America was allowed to know for decades. while three leftist networks along with far left AP and UPI fed every newspaper in the nation. The party alone decided what America could know.

When that monopoly on information fell, the left went insane, which is why we see what we do now from the openly Nazi democrats.

[
Would you say, then, that there is no one on the Right who qualifies as a "Division Pimp", and that they only exist on the Left?

The dialogue is aggressive and confrontational. Countering the blatant lies of the leftist MSM is considered provocation that justifies leftist demagogues to turn up the hate, which is in turn responded to by the the pro-America side. This cycle continues as the heat is turned up further and further.

I don't see them as pimps as much as reactionaries.

America desperately needed Rush Limbaugh to end the censorship that had so long been in place.

When you watch the left riot over and over again. Burning, looting and destroying people's lives is there really any question it's a fight to the death?

The fascist press went after Nixon and drove him from office.

..WTF?

Nixon broke laws and got kicked out of office.

If that's your example of "fascist press" then by god we need more facist press to hold elected officials accountable for their actions.

The fascist press went after Nixon and drove him from office.

..WTF?

Nixon broke the laws and got kicked out. If that's your example of "fascist press" then by god we need more facist press to hold elected officials accountable for their actions.

Nixon was choir boy compared to Clinton or Obama.

Goldwater said he would vote to remove Nixon for office because Nixon had suggested using the IRS against political enemies.

Fucking Obama actually did it and the left worships him as a god.

July 6, 2017

Yeah, he is 100% correct.

So what is your point Nazi fuck?
ROTFLMAO at a classic dittohead response.

Forum List

Back