Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

Last edited:
If Hillary won ... no issue.

If Trump won ... conspiracy fodder

Win... Win

Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

That and he knew the whole thing is a big NOTHING BURGER.

Yea, I was reading about this, about the DNC not cooperating on giving access to their servers to the investigators. Don't know why the OP didn't cite the article. Maybe, he wanted to impress us with his 'independent' thinking.

• Banned
Yea, I was reading about this, about the DNC not cooperating on giving access to their servers to the investigators. Don't know why the OP didn't cite the article. Maybe, he wanted to impress us with his 'independent' thinking.
I didn't cite it because this thread is about Obama not the DNC

Republicans LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Russia. You guys should just continue to celebrate.

In 2004 ... the ironically-named UK newspaper "The Guardian" sent thousands of letters to voters in Clark County, Illinois and other swing state counties enthusiastically pleading to not re-elect then President Bush.

Dear Clark County voter, Give us back the America we loved

The plan backfired as many Americans reviled at the thought of being lectured on Democracy by a country ruled by a hereditary monarch.

What do we live in 1984?

Obama kicked out Russians ...don't you remember...god damn I hate Obama and his policies but I know he did that and sent records to every department about Russian hacking..what else could of he have done..?

Trump lied.

What do we live in 1984?

Obama kicked out Russians ...don't you remember...god damn I hate Obama and his policies but I know he did that and sent records to every department about Russian hacking..what else could of he have done..?

Trump lied.

:booze:

What do we live in 1984?

Trump lied.

You and both Trump is wrong about this.

Republicans LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Russia. You guys should just continue to celebrate.

Depends on the Russian ...

Hot_and_sexy_Military_Girls-10463.jpg

Still pertinent info worthy of being cited. The omission is glaring.

What do we live in 1984?

Trump lied.

You and both Trump is wrong about this.

I'm not wrong, you're just stupid.

Don't you have some damsel in distress to go rescue or something?

Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

Another lying fake news bullshit thread.

President Obama ordered more sanctions against Russia.

President Obama closed TWO Russian compounds in Maryland and ordered 35 Russian diplomats (spies) out of the country.

President Obama told Putin face-to-face to "cut it out".

How is that doing nothing?

Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin's election assault - Washington Post

Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking - The New York Times

promo306133967

Last edited:

Still pertinent info worthy of being cited. The omission is glaring.
Perhaps.

I think most here know I share my personal thoughts independent of any story or news link. In fact it is a rare occasion for me to supply any links.
I saw an argument in closedcaptions thread and it prompted me to create this one.

Forum List

Back