Lilbertarian in PA

stevehrl

Jan 25, 2015
I'm a pro-gun rights, pro-gay marriage, anti-tax, pro-drug legalization libertarian in southern PA. If that doesn't confuse you, then feel free to ask questions!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Welcome.

Question- Are you near the big shale drilling plays in PA?

Is the PA turnpike still the death highway that I remember from years ago?

They've made strides in making the Turnpike wider and safer but the constant construction is a bit tiresome. I don't travel on the Turnpike as often I used to but enough to know that food along the rest stops is still overpriced and gross.

Shale drilling is big business, big jobs, not a whole lot of Pennsylvanians oppose it.

I drive the turnpike quit a lot for work. It's not bad, sections in the eastern part of the state have the speed limit raised to 70, which cuts travel time, but otherwise it's the same hell hole.

Shale drilling is big business, big jobs, not a whole lot of Pennsylvanians oppose it.

I drive the turnpike quit a lot for work. It's not bad, sections in the eastern part of the state have the speed limit raised to 70, which cuts travel time, but otherwise it's the same hell hole.
Thanks. And thanks. How about those fucking morons in NY that banned fracking. :lol:

Re: The Turnpike. The kid is in college in Boston and I could shave some time off our trips out there by taking the Pike but I'd rather not.

You got a new state slogan several years ago "State of Independence" which always reminds me of this song. In fact, a lot of Jon Anderson fans signed the petition to rename it as such.

I'm a pro-gun rights, pro-gay marriage, anti-tax, pro-drug legalization libertarian in southern PA. If that doesn't confuse you, then feel free to ask questions!

And in spite of all of that, I still love you like I love every homo sapiens!!

:rofl:

You sound like a VERY interesting person and I hope you have a great time here, stevehrl ! So, the Right loves half of you and the Left loves half of you. Solomon's baby!!!

There are some nice social threads where you can get to know people apart from their political side. I invite you to come over to the:

The Cappucino Corral US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

pull up a chair, drink some fine Cappu, shoot the shit and get to know some fine folks. Everybody of every persuasion is welcome there, provided that we all obey the lounge rules.

Thanks. And thanks. How about those fucking morons in NY that banned fracking. :lol:

Re: The Turnpike. The kid is in college in Boston and I could shave some time off our trips out there by taking the Pike but I'd rather not.

You got a new state slogan several years ago "State of Independence" which always reminds me of this song. In fact, a lot of Jon Anderson fans signed the petition to rename it as such.

BROTCH!!!

We need to welcome Steve into the official USMB BROTCH club. You wanna do the honors?

BROTCH!!!

We need to welcome Steve into the official USMB BROTCH club. You wanna do the honors?

Ka-BLAM! :slap:

:beer:

BROTCH!!!

Do it again, BROTCH, do it again!!!

BROTCH!!!

BOO-YAHHHH! :slap:

BROTCH!!!

You talk way too much. Are you a German whore? Mods if this somehow crosses a line and I'm not really sure since I don't think he is one, but I do think German whores talk a lot, then please delete. I would want you to.

Forum List

Back