Libs you say President Trump lies so much, why are you hypocrites.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Here are some examples of why you are worthless hypocrites.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman, while he wagged his finger at you, telling you to believe him.
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
If you like your plan you can keep your plan.
This will save each family $2,500
Hope and Change.

Now for the biggest lies out there, and are you going to allow your Demonrats to bald face lie to you again?
Donald J. Trump colluded with Russia, said by Jerry Nadler and Smallwell. In the briefing today, how many times was President Trump, "accused" of conspiring with Russia. Where is the conviction? You are such idiots to allow your politicians to lie to your face. This is why Most, but not all of America hate your fucking guts.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman, while he wagged his finger at you, telling you to believe him.
Hope and Change.

Now for the biggest lies out there, and are you going to allow your Demonrats to bald face lie to you again?
Donald J. Trump colluded with Russia, said by Jerry Nadler and Smallwell. In the briefing today, how many times was President Trump, "accused" of conspiring with Russia. Where is the conviction? You are such idiots to allow your politicians to lie to your face. This is why Most, but not all of America hate your fucking guts.
Are conservatives hypocrites? Do they condemn Bill for lying AND condemn Trump for lying?

Hope and Change.

Are conservatives hypocrites? Do they condemn Bill for lying AND condemn Trump for lying?
I am still waiting on the lies that President Trump has done, that affects US citizens...

Hope and Change.

I am still waiting on the lies that President Trump has done, that affects US citizens...
I'll be happy to oblige once you say how Bill Clinton saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", affected US citizens.

both sides are hypocrites.....
Exactly so. We get the politicians we deserve. If we accept bad behavior just because it's by our guy, we have no right to complain when the other side does exactly the same thing.
thats right,unfortunately most people seem to have the attitude its your congress person who is the problem,mine is ok...

Hope and Change.

So because Republicans lie, and you have issues about that, you have no issues when a Democrat lies to your face?

Hope and Change.

So because Republicans lie, and you have issues about that, you have no issues when a Democrat lies to your face?
Wrong, I don't like being lied to by either side. Bill lied about an affair but he was still wrong. Are you ready to condemn the lies of Trump and his people or are you the kind of hypocrite you rail against?

Forum List

Back