Libs try to infiltrate tea party to feed liberal media

But but... pinning the Molotov cocktail on the cop car is a KID'S game! It's educational! How can that be wrong? After all, they're only pigs, and who'd care about them being killed? The ends justify the means, don't you know?

Those jerk offs couldn't peacefully and/or respectfully protest if their lives depended on it. Their racism and bigotry get in the way too much.

Yea, we need to spit at Military people and burn some flags to be taken seriously as protesters, right? Fucking moron.

The left are organizing infiltration of the TEA Parties - trouble with the left, they aren't smart enough to keep it off public forums. Morons. So, the evidence is there to find for anyone who bothers to research it.

And you really have to love the HuffPo's call for 'citizen journalists' to join in. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic..... to deny it is laughable.

And the fact that the Tea Baggers are too stupid to stop the infiltration even when these "sneak" attacks are telegraphed, speaks volumes about the intellect of you and the rest of you "patriots".

Why stop it? It does them more damage than it will the TEA Parties. If you don't see that, you're even more of an idiot than those who think they're being clever announcing their intentions to dismantle the TEA Parties. The TEA Party Patriots are not scared of the assclowns on the rabid left.

The 'telegraphing' of their plans shoots themselves in the foot. They really should have been smarter.

Its all part of a sinister plot to get Tea Baggers to turn on each other as they try to root out liberal infiltrators from their midst.

Almost like an episode of the Twilight Zone

It's evidence of how scared liberals are of the American people. They tried to smear them and when that didn't work, they think they can now create false images of the tea partiers.

It won't work. Liberals are too stupid to act like real conservatives. They will be easy to spot.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
What I'm wondering is, which rightwingers organized the 'leftists are going to infiltrate the tea party' scheme? Sounds very Limbaugh-esque to me.

We get it. Now you can blame all misbehaviour at Tea Party rallies on liberals, and you've manufactured a preliiminary poison the well campaign to support it.

Gee, you people are so brilliant. In Retardsylvania, you could be kings and queens.

Before you start laughing about it, you might want research it and find out where it's coming from. :eusa_whistle:

But but... pinning the Molotov cocktail on the cop car is a KID'S game! It's educational! How can that be wrong? After all, they're only pigs, and who'd care about them being killed? The ends justify the means, don't you know?

:lol::lol:

Exactly! :clap2:

Tea Party Maligned

So what are tea party activists and other decent Americans to do when they are maligned for standing up for what is right? There's only one answer: Give them more of what they hate. Take to the streets again and again! Fight back. Don't let them rob your sons and daughters of another cent. Refuse to let the bullies intimidate you.

The liberal elite and social engineers are trying to silence the cries of decent, hard-working Americans that have had enough. And they are doing it with good old-fashioned name-calling. It's the oldest, dirtiest, laziest trick in the book: call someone you don't like a racist, a sexist or a hot-head and you've effectively discredited them. The bullies have taken your children's future, and now they want to take your dignity and your voice. But don't let them.

As smart Americans across the land are spending their hard-earned money to hire accountants to fill out stupid, complex tax forms that no one can understand, it's time to take to the streets. As moms and dads are writing out those huge tax checks and sending them off to God-knows-who in Washington to do God-knows-what with, it's time to take to the streets.

Peaceful assembly comprised of very loud and vocal protests have long been successful methods in this country for securing civil rights for the oppressed and downtrodden. Well, our kids are the oppressed. Their future has been trampled. Take to the streets!

Those jerk offs couldn't peacefully and/or respectfully protest if their lives depended on it. Their racism and bigotry get in the way too much.

1. I am not a jerk-off as you so colorfully put it.
2. I am not racist or a bigot
3. I attended the 9/12 rally in D.C. where I personally witnessed thousands of peaceful protestors.

Have a nice day VaYank.

Yeah, I attended one and saw mainly people who were there to protest big government and increased public spending. I saw some 'fringe' elements as well, but would not describe them as anything like the majority.

It is rather saddening to be dismissed as a racist jerkoff, but unfortunately the moment you voice one political opinion you are assumed to have a whole host of others as well.

I guess it's easier to ascribe generally accepted negatives to the tea parties and thereby dismiss them as bigots than it is to address their actual concerns.

Its all part of a sinister plot to get Tea Baggers to turn on each other as they try to root out liberal infiltrators from their midst.

It's evidence of how scared liberals are of the American people. They tried to smear them and when that didn't work, they think they can now create false images of the tea partiers.

It won't work. Liberals are too stupid to act like real conservatives. They will be easy to spot.

ACTUAL images of the Tea Baggers are all over the Internet. Noone need create anything.
morans.gif

political-pictures-offical-sign-protester.jpg

6a00e54ee378958833011570237c90970b-500pi

teapartypic-ngr-sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

1. I am not a jerk-off as you so colorfully put it.
2. I am not racist or a bigot
3. I attended the 9/12 rally in D.C. where I personally witnessed thousands of peaceful protestors.

Have a nice day VaYank.

Yeah, I attended one and saw mainly people who were there to protest big government and increased public spending. I saw some 'fringe' elements as well, but would not describe them as anything like the majority.

It is rather saddening to be dismissed as a racist jerkoff, but unfortunately the moment you voice one political opinion you are assumed to have a whole host of others as well.

I guess it's easier to ascribe generally accepted negatives to the tea parties and thereby dismiss them as bigots than it is to address their actual concerns.

True. What I find most interesting is that none of those who hold these opinions about the TEA Parties appear to have actually attended one. Therefore, their views don't come from a legitimate source.... they are, in fact, just regurgitating shit from the MSM. I find that a lot these days. Very few seem to be able to care enough to find out for themselves, they rely on a biased media to spoon feed them 'talking points'. It's sad really. The dumbing down of America.

Dismissing liberals as stupid is as absurd as dismissing tea partyers as racists. Do you not see that parallel?

ACTUAL images of the Tea Baggers are all over the Internet. Noone need create anything.
morans.gif

political-pictures-offical-sign-protester.jpg

6a00e54ee378958833011570237c90970b-500pi

teapartypic-ngr-sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

Now prove that these 'actual' signs are 'actual' signs. In order to verify that they are legitimate TEA Partiers and not plants from the left. And.... while you're at it, provide the event, date, time, location for each of these 'actual' signs.

I call shenanigans.

Please provide evidence that the thousands of tea party events that have taken place across the country over the past 14 months were fraught with racism and violence. If it is as prevalent as you claim, there should be an enormous quantity of pics and video showing riots, looting, and racist incidents.

Of course not. 99% of USMB posts are partisan hackery. Another .5% are complete quackery.

What I'm wondering is, which rightwingers organized the 'leftists are going to infiltrate the tea party' scheme? Sounds very Limbaugh-esque to me.

We get it. Now you can blame all misbehaviour at Tea Party rallies on liberals, and you've manufactured a preliiminary poison the well campaign to support it.

Gee, you people are so brilliant. In Retardsylvania, you could be kings and queens.
Professional victims just like their hero, Palin.

Look to your left.....is he a liberal plant?

Look to your right......Notice the shoes he is wearing....only a liberal would wear shoes like that

See that grandmother over there shouting racist slogans? She must be a liberal

How do you know who to trust Tea Baggers? How do you know?

Tea Party Souvenirs .....

obama-monkey.jpg

Dang Libruls tryin to make us look bad again

<snicker>

Cali-G IS that stupid. Wow.

So, you can't provide actual evidence - other than some photographs which may, or may not, be legitimate. Thought not.

Just checking - exactly how are we defining the word 'stupid' now? Because I'm kind of thinking that providing 'evidence' that isn't verifiable is not actually providing 'evidence' at all, is it? Until you can accredit the images they are, in fact, just images.... they prove nothing other than your ability to post pictures.

<snicker>

Cali-G IS that stupid. Wow.

So, you can't provide actual evidence - other than some photographs which may, or may not, be legitimate. Thought not.

Just checking - exactly how are we defining the word 'stupid' now? Because I'm kind of thinking that providing 'evidence' that isn't verifiable is not actually providing 'evidence' at all, is it? Until you can accredit the images they are, in fact, just images.... they prove nothing other than your ability to post pictures.

Oh...so you are one of THOSE people? Let me guess? A birther too? A Truther? One of those people who still believes we never landed on the moon because photgraphs can be doctored?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back