Libs try to infiltrate tea party to feed liberal media

<snicker>

Cali-G IS that stupid. Wow.

So, you can't provide actual evidence - other than some photographs which may, or may not, be legitimate. Thought not.

Just checking - exactly how are we defining the word 'stupid' now? Because I'm kind of thinking that providing 'evidence' that isn't verifiable is not actually providing 'evidence' at all, is it? Until you can accredit the images they are, in fact, just images.... they prove nothing other than your ability to post pictures.

Oh...so you are one of THOSE people? Let me guess? A birther too? A Truther? One of those people who still believes we never landed on the moon because photgraphs can be doctored?:cuckoo:

Try not to be an idiot all day every day. Actually, I have stated on this forum that I believe Obama is legitimately the President, born in the US, etc.

It's not my fault you use evidence that you cannot source. That is your own stupidity. Now, tell me where and when each of those photos was taken otherwise I have no reason to believe they are real.

Such is the burden - you provided the evidence.... you back it up.

My point really is that it is fucking idiotic to use shit to make a point unless you know where that shit came from.

And, like a lawyer, I never ask a question unless I already know the answer.

So, you can't provide actual evidence - other than some photographs which may, or may not, be legitimate. Thought not.

Just checking - exactly how are we defining the word 'stupid' now? Because I'm kind of thinking that providing 'evidence' that isn't verifiable is not actually providing 'evidence' at all, is it? Until you can accredit the images they are, in fact, just images.... they prove nothing other than your ability to post pictures.

Oh...so you are one of THOSE people? Let me guess? A birther too? A Truther? One of those people who still believes we never landed on the moon because photgraphs can be doctored?:cuckoo:

Try not to be an idiot all day every day. Actually, I have stated on this forum that I believe Obama is legitimately the President, born in the US, etc.

It's not my fault you use evidence that you cannot source. That is your own stupidity. Now, tell me where and when each of those photos was taken otherwise I have no reason to believe they are real.

My point really is that it is fucking idiotic to use shit to make a point unless you know where that shit came from.

So, in a nutshell what you are saying is that out of the thousands of photographs taken of Tea Baggers across the country, you believe them all to be faked unless you are supplied with the what, when, where details? If so, why are you so willing to believe that Obama is a US citizen? Have you held his birth certificate in your hands?

Tea Party Souvenirs .....

obama-monkey.jpg

Dang Libruls tryin to make us look bad again
Put the W on it and it's a Bush 43 doll. How many times was he portrayed as a monkey?

Can the fauxrage.

So, in a nutshell what you are saying is that out of the thousands of photographs taken of Tea Baggers across the country, you believe them all to be faked unless you are supplied with the what, when, where details? If so, why are you so willing to believe that Obama is a US citizen? Have you held his birth certificate in your hands?

Damn, do I have to explain everything to you? Are you honestly mentally challenged or something? I think I posted in English... there is no need for a moron to 'translate' my posts.

In a nutshell.... you keep throwing these pictures out as evidence. So, tell me when and where they were taken. How hard is that?

I accept that the Security checks done on Obama were sufficient, unless someone has concrete evidence of something else. I'm not really much on conspiracy theories as such.

The solution is simple. When and if you're at a Tea Party protest, as I will be Thursday, if I notice someone spouting obviously inflammatory statements, I'll ask them to stop. If they don't, I'll kick their fuckin' ass. It's going to come to that anyway. The divide between ideologies in America is getting bigger by the day, as evidenced right here on this board. People are getting sick of all the talk. The time for violence is near.

So I guess this means the Tea Party does NOT welcome with open arms people of all political persuasion? Surprise surprise...

So I guess this means the Tea Party does NOT welcome with open arms people of all political persuasion? Surprise surprise...

Not when their sole purpose is to destroy it. Use your fucking head for something other than a hat rack.

Last edited:

Damn, do I have to explain everything to you? Are you honestly mentally challenged or something? I think I posted in English... there is no need for a moron to 'translate' my posts.

In a nutshell.... you keep throwing these pictures out as evidence. So, tell me when and where they were taken. How hard is that?

I accept that the Security checks done on Obama were sufficient, unless someone has concrete evidence of something else. I'm not really much on conspiracy theories as such.

Thank you for having this conversation out in the open, Cali. I believe I have proven my point about you. Neg rep me again, if you wish, but they were your own words.

Sure, as long as they're aligned politically with the Tea Party. Otherwise that's kinda a stupid thing to do, wouldn't you agree? That'd be like saying:

Huh... we just don't have enough Al Quaeda members in the US military. Maybe we should do something to fix that, don't you think? What could possibly go wrong?

The solution is simple. When and if you're at a Tea Party protest, as I will be Thursday, if I notice someone spouting obviously inflammatory statements, I'll ask them to stop. If they don't, I'll kick their fuckin' ass. It's going to come to that anyway. The divide between ideologies in America is getting bigger by the day, as evidenced right here on this board. People are getting sick of all the talk. The time for violence is near.
What would be obviously inflammatory statements?

What would be obviously inflammatory statements?

Anything they have listed here... Crash The Tea Party!

I guess the thing is, any liberal stupid enough to try this bull shit, better be hoping they aren't lucky enough to be standing beside me when they do.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So it's ok for YOU to hurt people, Pale, because you're the guardian of what's right?

Wow. Great job proving that you're part of the problem you were trying to disprove!!!
mahahahahahahaha

Thank you for having this conversation out in the open, Cali. I believe I have proven my point about you. Neg rep me again, if you wish, but they were your own words.

See.......the right wing whore known as Cali Twit only knows how to respond like that. The stupid bitch never has anything pertinent to say, nor does she even have much knowledge to throw in.

All she's got is bitchiness, snarkiness, and a willingness to cozy up to someone who thinks like she does, or has something she wants.

Typical whore behavior, because she doesn't do it for anything other than right wing ideals, or positive rep.

Her only response to those she doesn't have the intelligence to respond to logically is Palinesque bitchiness, with Bachman crazy.

A neg rep from Cali Whore is like a little ray of sunshine to me, because then I know I'm still not buying into the bullshit and wing nuttery.

Its all part of a sinister plot to get Tea Baggers to turn on each other as they try to root out liberal infiltrators from their midst.

Almost like an episode of the Twilight Zone

It's evidence of how scared liberals are of the American people. They tried to smear them and when that didn't work, they think they can now create false images of the tea partiers.

It won't work. Liberals are too stupid to act like real conservatives. They will be easy to spot.

Look to your left.....is he a liberal plant?

Look to your right......Notice the shoes he is wearing....only a liberal would wear shoes like that

See that grandmother over there shouting racist slogans? She must be a liberal

How do you know who to trust Tea Baggers? How do you know?

Didn't you say you were a republican? Didn't jakey claim to be a republican?

Forum List

Back