Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

How much are we Spending on those, extra-Constitutional programs? They are not enumerated among the other powers.

You said we could pay non-workers $14/HR if we stopped fighting three things. You wouldn't say that if you didn't have proof we really could, would you?

Thus far, you've proven nothing, only asserted it. Time for some more nonsense phrases and deflections from you.
lol. The right wing is clueless and Causeless about economics. Capital must circulate under capitalism. Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment.

And there are the nonsense phrases I was talking about. You're more predictable than the sun shining on the Sahara desert.

Give us the numbers or admit you're just making it up. Come on, you can do it.
it is about Spending; cut those programs, right wingers.

Those aren't numbers. Give the numbers.
Totaling these expenses and Congressional requests for FY2017, the US federal government has spent and obligated approximately $4.8 trillion on the post-9/11 wars. In addition, by 2053, interest costs will be at least $7.9 trillion unless the US changes the way it pays for the wars.--https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/economic/budget

You said we could pay non-workers $14/HR if we stopped fighting three things. You wouldn't say that if you didn't have proof we really could, would you?

Thus far, you've proven nothing, only asserted it. Time for some more nonsense phrases and deflections from you.
lol. The right wing is clueless and Causeless about economics. Capital must circulate under capitalism. Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment.

And there are the nonsense phrases I was talking about. You're more predictable than the sun shining on the Sahara desert.

Totaling these expenses and Congressional requests for FY2017, the US federal government has spent and obligated approximately $4.8 trillion on the post-9/11 wars. In addition, by 2053, interest costs will be at least $7.9 trillion unless the US changes the way it pays for the wars.--https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/economic/budget

1. You have numbers for was that are already over. There's no money to be saved there now.
2. You list a generic interest cost 30+ years in the future. How does that help today?
3. You list no costs for how much it's going to cost to pay people $14/he who won't take even a minimum wage job.

Sorry, you're not done.

1. You have numbers for was that are already over. There's no money to be saved there now.
2. You list a generic interest cost 30+ years in the future. How does that help today?
3. You list no costs for how much it's going to cost to pay people $14/he who won't take even a minimum wage job.

Sorry, you're not done.
Spending matters, right wingers; your cognitive dissonance regarding Spending is unsustainable.

Sorry, you're not done.
Spending matters, right wingers; your cognitive dissonance regarding Spending is unsustainable.

Which doesn't show that we can afford to pay people who won't earn it $14/he by doing what you say. I've given you enough leeway. You've lost.

Sorry, you're not done.

Which doesn't show that we can afford to pay people who won't earn it $14/he by doing what you say. I've given you enough leeway. You've lost.
yes, it does; especially when you consider the positive multiplier effect that goes along with higher paid labor paying more in taxes and creating more in demand. Labor has to be able to afford our first world economy.

There is no end to the stupid shit Donald Trump has said & done. He adds to it everyday.

You just don't give a shit.

I learned early in my life to not listen to what someone says, watch what they DO.

What is the "stupid s***" President Donald Trump has DONE?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

Here we have a problem.

Donald Trump has a record doing business with the Saudis.

How much will this influence his decisions regarding the murder of the Saudi reporter? With his sales of arms to Saudi Arabias? Is he getting a kick back? " Sell us these weapons & we will buy more apartments at a premium price"????

Just like his financial relationship with Russia likely influences his actions with Russia,

The you assfucks let him go without releasing his tax returns so we don't know the level of business.

Then he refused to divest himself from his businesses like others have done.

You allow Trump to fuck over this country for his personal gain and are so fucking stupid you can't see it.

You assbutts were dancing naked around the fire chanting "lock her up" because Hillary gave a spech as a private citizen in Russia. Then you sit of your thumbs as Trump fucks you over & over'

How God damn stupid can you people be?

Linguistic-S.png

I am not stupid enough to know that I can't walk into a Mercedes Benz dealer--and they're not going to check my income status to see if I am able to pay back the fucking loan dumbass.

That's about as close as you'll come to admitting you were wrong about those tax returns. No one ever said that no one would check the income of the buyer, many folks knew you were wrong about Mercedes, or whoever, requiring their income tax returns. Which, you have now conceded.

Having been proven 100% wrong, why would you hurl profanities at one of the many folks who simply called you out?

Trump's greatest accomplishment is being trusted less than Putin. And playing golf instead of visiting troops. Who can hold a candle to 32 guilty pleas?

Which of those guilty pleas were for President Donald Trump?
A man is known by the company he keeps.

Does that apply to DumBama as well?
Of course, it applies to everyone.

Well then, we have his buddy (in jail I believe) for illegal real estate deals, he's had BLM over to the White House several times. He launched his presidential campaign from a house of a known domestic terrorist, he attended a church with a racist pastor...............

Sorry, you're not done.

yes, it does; especially when you consider the positive multiplier effect that goes along with higher paid labor paying more in taxes and creating more in demand. Labor has to be able to afford our first world economy.

And again, no numbers. You remain defeated.

Trump's greatest accomplishment is being trusted less than Putin. And playing golf instead of visiting troops. Who can hold a candle to 32 guilty pleas?

Well then, we have his buddy (in jail I believe) for illegal real estate deals, he's had BLM over to the White House several times. He launched his presidential campaign from a house of a known domestic terrorist, he attended a church with a racist pastor...............
You had to go before he was president? Rezko and Ayers?
11-5-09squeezingturnipjpg-59edbfc7947dea5c_large.jpg

You had to go before he was president? Rezko and Ayers?
11-5-09squeezingturnipjpg-59edbfc7947dea5c_large.jpg

Yep. You said judge a man by the company he keeps.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back