Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

How are you a FOREIGN student when you were BORN IN HAWAII dumbass? Even your Ass Clown President had to eventually admit that--:auiqs.jpg:
Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States' - CNNPolitics

Redirect back to this link as to why we need to see Trump's income tax returns. CLICK HERE.

For all the past Presidents that released their income tax returns. redirect-- CLICK HERE.

Now for the DNC candidates that released their income tax returns.

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton
2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015

ecblank.gif

2.86E
ecblank.gif

Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders

Every GOP & DNC candidates in 2016 released their income tax returns EXCEPT
trump%2Bclown-001.jpg

ZERO--ZERO--ZERO--ZERO

The only way you're going to get Trump's income tax returns is to vote
BLUE this midterm. Once Democrats are the majority in the house they will obtain them through the "Ways & Means" committee. Something Repubican house members have refused to do.
Republicans Pass on Chance to Get Trump's Tax Returns - The Atlantic
Regardless of where the man was born at, he hated America except for what him and his band of radicals thought that they could change it into, and do it against the citizens will at that. This made him totally foriegn to this country. He earned the title of foriegner after the fact. Wear it proud Obama, because you made your bed by putting your worst nightmare in the oval office, and caused your flock extreme anguish yet they are still fooled by you ???? :dunno:

And changing his name from Berry to Barack is kind of suspicious to me.

Whatever--I think you're just posting to hear yourself talk about right now.:auiqs.jpg:

For those of you that want to head back to the real topic, and see the Presidents and candidates that released income tax returns, and why it is SO important that Trump releases his, just click this link that will redirect you to another post on this thread.

We've got a lot of rodeo clowns on the thread right now trying to divert and deflect away from the real topic.

rodeo-clown-vector-id163140938

The reason why the Democrats are so anxious for President Trump to release his tax returns is that it takes attention away from the real issues. If they can gin up hate and jealousy on the rich guy, they won't have to talk about low Trump unemployment and peace in Korea, or the Wall or any number of other things that people care about.

The only reason Dem's want Trump's tax returns is to snoop for dirt they can use to smear him. Twisted out of context half truths will do if there's nothing factual.

No that's not the reason--this is. CLICK HERE.

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.
Trump should do an elizabeth warren and have someone claim they went over his taxes [on camera of course] and they are definitely all legal and legit and then fox news should do a cnn and announce this puts an end to the tax argument, and then trump supporters should do their best liberal impressions here and pretend they believe it.

How are you a FOREIGN student when you were BORN IN HAWAII dumbass? Even your Ass Clown President had to eventually admit that--:auiqs.jpg:
Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States' - CNNPolitics

Redirect back to this link as to why we need to see Trump's income tax returns. CLICK HERE.

For all the past Presidents that released their income tax returns. redirect-- CLICK HERE.

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015

ecblank.gif

2.86E
ecblank.gif

trump%2Bclown-001.jpg

ZERO--ZERO--ZERO--ZERO

The only way you're going to get Trump's income tax returns is to vote BLUE this midterm. Once Democrats are the majority in the house they will obtain them through the "Ways & Means" committee. Something Repubican house members have refused to do.
Regardless of where the man was born at, he hated America except for what him and his band of radicals thought that they could change it into, and do it against the citizens will at that. This made him totally foriegn to this country. He earned the title of foriegner after the fact. Wear it proud Obama, because you made your bed by putting your worst nightmare in the oval office, and caused your flock extreme anguish yet they are still fooled by you ???? :dunno:

Whatever--I think you're just posting to hear yourself talk about right now.:auiqs.jpg:

For those of you that want to head back to the real topic, and see the Presidents and candidates that released income tax returns, and why it is SO important that Trump releases his, just click this link that will redirect you to another post on this thread.

We've got a lot of rodeo clowns on the thread right now trying to divert and deflect away from the real topic.

Geraldine husband never released his neither did Edwards wife

I assume you can provide a credibile, verifiable link to that. But I won't be holding my breath waiting for one.

So I have to prove common knowledge history now?

The reason why the Democrats are so anxious for President Trump to release his tax returns is that it takes attention away from the real issues. If they can gin up hate and jealousy on the rich guy, they won't have to talk about low Trump unemployment and peace in Korea, or the Wall or any number of other things that people care about.

The only reason Dem's want Trump's tax returns is to snoop for dirt they can use to smear him. Twisted out of context half truths will do if there's nothing factual.

No that's not the reason--this is. CLICK HERE.

LOL proving my point. Trump won the election fair and square just deal with it.

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

2.86E
ecblank.gif

trump%2Bclown-001.jpg

ZERO--ZERO--ZERO--ZERO

The only way you're going to get Trump's income tax returns is to vote BLUE this midterm. Once Democrats are the majority in the house they will obtain them through the "Ways & Means" committee. Something Repubican house members have refused to do.

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

2.86E
ecblank.gif

trump%2Bclown-001.jpg

ZERO--ZERO--ZERO--ZERO

Did you know that reading hasn't killed anyone yet. That is a FACT. It's O.K. to try it by clicking this link to redirect.

I wouldn't be able to understand our President's tax return. I've never seen a return the size of a phone book, and the truth is that President Trump doesn't fully understand everything on it either- that's why he hires a trusted team of CPA's to prepare it.

How will the release of this document be informative in the least to me, or to you?

The demand just seems to be an attempt to demagogue the document and deflect attention. If there was something wrong with Mr. Trump's 1040, the IRS audit team would have let us know.

Did you know that reading hasn't killed anyone yet. That is a FACT. It's O.K. to try it by clicking this link to redirect.

I wouldn't be able to understand our President's tax return. I've never seen a return the size of a phone book, and the truth is that President Trump doesn't fully understand everything on it either- that's why he hires a trusted team of CPA's to prepare it.

How will the release of this document be informative in the least to me, or to you?

The demand just seems to be an attempt to demagogue the document and deflect attention. If there was something wrong with Mr. Trump's 1040, the IRS audit team would have let us know.

I don't even understand my own tax return and it's only about 20 pages long.

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

2.86E
ecblank.gif

trump%2Bclown-001.jpg

ZERO--ZERO--ZERO--ZERO

The only way you're going to get Trump's income tax returns is to vote
BLUE this midterm. Once Democrats are the majority in the house they will obtain them through the "Ways & Means" committee. Something Repubican house members have refused to do.

They're not even bothering to deny that. In fact, the vast majority of them wouldn't have any idea what they were looking at if the returns were sitting in front of them. They'd just get all excited waiting for their favorite hate merchant to tell them what to be mad about.

Ps, ISIS is alive.
And you don't care about our new debt?

ISIS is on life support having had the wrath of President Donald Trump turned loose on them.

As for the debt, why didn't it bother you for eight years?
Did you elect Trump to run up debt like Obama? I thought he was supposed to be different....

Trump condemned Obama’s deficit

He increased it

Obama criticized Bush's deficit

He increased it.

HIs exact words were "It's irresponsible, it's unpatriotic."

Anyone?

ISIS is on life support having had the wrath of President Donald Trump turned loose on them.

As for the debt, why didn't it bother you for eight years?
Did you elect Trump to run up debt like Obama? I thought he was supposed to be different....

Trump condemned Obama’s deficit

He increased it

Obama criticized Bush's deficit

He increased it.

HIs exact words were "It's irresponsible, it's unpatriotic."

Anyone?

<Crickets>

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif

2.86E
ecblank.gif

trump%2Bclown-001.jpg

ZERO--ZERO--ZERO--ZERO

The left has nothing to offer America except hate the other side. More social programs, more debt, more government dependency? WTF wants that other than leftists?

After the midterms we will be treated to a host of excuses how we on the right cheated the elections.
all the right wing wants to do is help the rich get richer faster at the expense of the poor.

all the right wing wants to do is help the rich get richer faster at the expense of the poor.

This is the Liberal Zero Sum Theory about the economy.

Its actually only true in an ultraliberal state which doesn't have economic growth.

Free economies grow.

They're not even bothering to deny that. In fact, the vast majority of them wouldn't have any idea what they were looking at if the returns were sitting in front of them. They'd just get all excited waiting for their favorite hate merchant to tell them what to be mad about.

You don't believe that there is anyone out there that can read an income tax return? lol.

I think you're parroting Trump and your right wing schooling.:auiqs.jpg: Of course they can be read & understood, which is why Trump won't release them.

Last edited:

You don't believe that there is anyone out there that could read an income tax return? lol.

I think you're parroting Trump and your right wing schooling.:auiqs.jpg: Of course they can be easily read & understood, which is why Trump won't release them.

What do you hope to see in the returns and what will come of you viewing them?

You don't believe that there is anyone out there that could read an income tax return? lol.

I think you're parroting Trump and your right wing schooling.:auiqs.jpg: Of course they can be read & understood, which is why Trump won't release them.

I don't believe the general public can. The men at the IRS certainly can, and they have read the President's tax returns and have found them to be as clean as a hound's tooth.

You don't believe that there is anyone out there that can read an income tax return? lol.

What part of "the vast majority" translates into "you don't believe there is anyone"?

let's end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to end our income tax.

Canned fallacy #347. How are you going to pay for your welfare expansion to pay those who choose not to work $14/hr without an income tax?

I don't believe the general public can. The men at the IRS certainly can, and they have read the President's tax returns and have found them to be as clean as a hound's tooth.

Why don't you redirect to this link on this board to see what's coming at you besides income tax returns since you obviously do not understand the pretense of why it is so important that candidates & Presidents release theirs. Do you actually beieve that Trump is the ONLY filthy rich President we've had--:auiqs.jpg: Ever hear of the Rockefeller's, or the Bush's? They released their's. You don't think their tax returns were a little complicated and couldn't be read or understood by anyone?

ecblank.gif

0.DD0
ecblank.gif

Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush
1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014

Click here for your other serious problem.
Will Republicans own up to their mistake this midterm or continue on with the same?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back