Libertarian WWE superstar Kane "seriously considering" running for office

Another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.
he has a degree in English Literature.....you?....and he owns an Ins Co....you?...
I have a degree in computer science. You? I've owned a home remodeling business for over 2 decades. You?
I've been rated the top remodeled in KC on Angie's List for the last 6 or 7 years. You?
I've had my work used on the cover of Home & Gardens magazine. You?
why are you saying that to me?....you were talking about that "idiot" kane....who aint such an idiot it seems....oh and by the way gramps 6 months ago i sold my 4-plex in California for $820,000....total profit....i banked $700,000...you?...

Sweet! You want to invest in my invention? :welcome:
I have a buddy who "invented" a womans pleasure toy. He made millions when it was adapted as a medical device.
True & bizarre

Another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.
he has a degree in English Literature.....you?....and he owns an Ins Co....you?...
I have a degree in computer science. You? I've owned a home remodeling business for over 2 decades. You?
I've been rated the top remodeled in KC on Angie's List for the last 6 or 7 years. You?
why are you saying that to me?....you were talking about that "idiot" kane....who aint such an idiot it seems....oh and by the way gramps 6 months ago i sold my 4-plex in California for $820,000....total profit....i banked $700,000...you?...

I have a buddy who "invented" a womans pleasure toy. He made millions when it was adapted as a medical device.
True & bizarre

I really do have an invention... a serious one.

But it is true that women used to go to the doctor to get masturbated. They would say that women were having fits of hysteria from not having orgasms.

True & bizarre

But it is true that women used to go to the doctor to get masturbated. They would say that women were having fits of hysteria from not having orgasms.
I have "ideas" but no idea how to implement them. One specifically for carpet installers.
Shit is out of my league

True & bizarre

I have "ideas" but no idea how to implement them. One specifically for carpet installers.
Shit is out of my league

Oh I have it all done and designed. In fact I'm in the process of having the designs drawn and a 3D program made for it. I just need an investor to help get the patent for it and then help with the financing to licence it out to a company.

True & bizarre

Shit is out of my league

Oh I have it all done and designed. In fact I'm in the process of having the designs drawn and a 3D program made for it. I just need an investor to help get the patent for it and then help with the financing to licence it out to a company.
My idea was for a seaming device that runs along two strips of carpet (mostly commercial applications) that follows a duel magnetic strip without human intervention. Essentially letting the tech set the iron & walk away on long seam applications and perform other duties while the iron seams & force molds the two edges together.

But like I said, I've no idea how to put the idea into function. 0 engineering skills

True & bizarre

Shit is out of my league

My idea was for a seaming device that runs along two strips of carpet (mostly commercial applications) that follows a duel magnetic strip without human intervention. Essentially letting the tech set the iron & walk away on long seam applications and perform other duties while the iron seams & force molds the two edges together.

But like I said, I've no idea how to put the idea into function. 0 engineering skills

Well if they can create a machine that you can dump bricks into and it automatically lays intricate patterns, I'm sure they could do that.

Oh come on Gramps don't hate. That career is brutal and takes a huge physical toll. And Kane managed to thrive in it.
I have no doubt it is tough on the body. The mind? Not so much.
Why not? You have to be a good actor and you have to sell yourself. There's a massive amount of competition. And contracts can be cut on a whim. He's a successful person in a successful industry. You can't knock that.

Oh come on Gramps don't hate. That career is brutal and takes a huge physical toll. And Kane managed to thrive in it.
Why not? You have to be a good actor and you have to sell yourself. There's a massive amount of competition. And contracts can be cut on a whim. He's a successful person in a successful industry. You can't knock that.
Sounds like a Trump candidacy. You endorsing?

Trump has a long history with the WWE. He was great on it. He didn't earn it with the daily grind of course, he just had a ton of money. That's his thing you know.

Trump has a long history with the WWE. He was great on it. He didn't earn it with the daily grind of course, he just had a ton of money. That's his thing you know.
Lol

I just wrecked your argument. Take your lickin son

donald-trump-shaving-vince-mcmahon-head-01.jpg

Lol

Dude, don't compare Trump to Kane. Kane busted his ass. Trump was born with a silver spoon and countless connections.

Lol

Dude, don't compare Trump to Kane. Kane busted his ass. Trump was born with a silver spoon and countless connections.
Now you discriminate against silver? You a gold lover or something? Fucking liberals. Metal Justice Warrior pricks

Lol

Now you discriminate against silver? You a gold lover or something? Fucking liberals. Metal Justice Warrior pricks
Drinkin' Gramps?

Lol

Drinkin' Gramps?
No. Customers mother broke her hip tonight. She has dementia and Charlie, female customer, has to leave often to calm her. This afternoon I was in the middle of plumbing a new air jet tub so she couldn't leave fast enough to calm her mother down. I had pipes cut & water to the house off so stopping was not an option.
Long story short I can't get in until late tomorrow morning so I'm up & bored.

Lol

Drinkin' Gramps?
No. Customers mother broke her hip tonight. She has dementia and Charlie, female customer, has to leave often to calm her. This afternoon I was in the middle of plumbing a new air jet tub so she couldn't leave fast enough to calm her mother down. I had pipes cut & water to the house off so stopping was not an option.
Nice. Grab a beer and watch this:

Lol

Drinkin' Gramps?

I would but my WiFi is fucked.

I got Time Warners fastest speed, 300 down & 100+ up, and to get that speed I only have one choice in modems. This garbage modem is incompatible with android phones for some reason. I can surf the net but If I try to watch any videos I get perpetual lag.

Drinkin' Gramps?

I got Time Warners fastest speed, 300 down & 100+ up, and to get that speed I only have one choice in modems. This garbage modem is incompatible with android phones for some reason. I can surf the net but If I try to watch any videos I get perpetual lag.

Hmm. Type this into your browser: http://192.168.0.1

Username: admin
Password: password

Then fuck with the settings. Change your Wifi channel to 6 or 11 and see if it helps.

If the username and password are wrong check this:

How do I change my Home WiFi settings, including network name (SSID) and SSID password? | Time Warner Cable

Drinkin' Gramps?

Hmm. Type this into your browser: http://192.168.0.1

Username: admin
Password: password

Then fuck with the settings. Change your Wifi channel to 6 or 11 and see if it helps.

If the username and password are wrong check this:

How do I change my Home WiFi settings, including network name (SSID) and SSID password? | Time Warner Cable

I did that. Made it worse lol. I need to swap out the modem but I've been to busy.

Forum List

Back