Libertarian WWE superstar Kane "seriously considering" running for office

Drinkin' Gramps?
No. Customers mother broke her hip tonight. She has dementia and Charlie, female customer, has to leave often to calm her. This afternoon I was in the middle of plumbing a new air jet tub so she couldn't leave fast enough to calm her mother down. I had pipes cut & water to the house off so stopping was not an option.
Long story short I can't get in until late tomorrow morning so I'm up & bored.
Nice. Grab a beer and watch this:

I would but my WiFi is fucked.

I got Time Warners fastest speed, 300 down & 100+ up, and to get that speed I only have one choice in modems. This garbage modem is incompatible with android phones for some reason. I can surf the net but If I try to watch any videos I get perpetual lag.

Hmm. Type this into your browser: http://192.168.0.1

Username: admin
Password: password

Then fuck with the settings. Change your Wifi channel to 6 or 11 and see if it helps.

If the username and password are wrong check this:

How do I change my Home WiFi settings, including network name (SSID) and SSID password? | Time Warner Cable

I did that. Made it worse lol. I need to swap out the modem but I've been to busy.

Yeah you do. Your internet should be fast as hell if it's 300 mb/s. Don't pay for what you're not getting Gramps!

I have my "channels"? set to 2 & 5? Two different ghz?

I dunno Wtf I'm doing at this point. DOS was so easy to deal with.
Channels should be 1, 6, or 11. And you should only have 1 channel, not 2. I forget why, but 1, 6, and 11 are the best.
I have two different ghz options with this speed/modem.
Not sure what my android devices run on

Channels should be 1, 6, or 11. And you should only have 1 channel, not 2. I forget why, but 1, 6, and 11 are the best.
Is one of them 2.4 GHz?
Yes. The other is 5

Is one of them 2.4 GHz?
Yes. The other is 5
The 2.4 is the one you want. Set that to channel 1, 6 or 11, select WPA for a security option, create a password, and connect to it. That should solve your problem. You're modem/router should be able to handle streaming, even if it's 100Mbps instead of your 300.

Is one of them 2.4 GHz?
Yes. The other is 5
The 2.4 is the one you want. Set that to channel 1, 6 or 11, select WPA for a security option, create a password, and connect to it. That should solve your problem. You're modem/router should be able to handle streaming, even if it's 100Mbps instead of your 300.
To be honest I think I fucked it up. I went into the modem to put restrictions on it. I was getting fraudulent charges on my bank account after so online overseas purchases & I overreacted a bit.

Is one of them 2.4 GHz?
Yes. The other is 5
To be honest I think I fucked it up. I went into the modem to put restrictions on it. I was getting fraudulent charges on my bank account after so online overseas purchases & I overreacted a bit.
Oh damn Gramps... you need to get an Ad-blocker ASAP!!! I recommend uBlock Origin, but AdBlock Plus is the most well known and will do. Then you need to get an anti-virus software and run a scan. Then get SpyBot Search and Destroy, and run a scan. Then get CCleaner and run a scan.

The modem has nothing to do with it, as long as you use the above to clean everything up.

George 'the animal' Steel was actually an awarded scientist from Harvard, but he chose to wrestle. When asked why he said vecause scientists don't make that kind of money and don't get cheered by 30,000 fans for gnawing on ring ropes and wrestling.

My point is not all wrestlrs are dumb, stupid athletes. I have no idea about 'Kane'. IMO, however, voting for someone because you enjoyed watching him wrestle is dumb as hell.

George 'the animal' Steel was actually an awarded scientist from Harvard, but he chose to wrestle. When asked why he said vecause scientists don't make that kind of money and don't get cheered by 30,000 fans for gnawing on ring ropes and wrestling.

My point is not all wrestlrs are dumb, stupid athletes. I have no idea about 'Kane'. IMO, however, voting for someone because you enjoyed watching him wrestle is dumb as hell.

Chris Nowinski is a graduate from Harvard... and now studies brain injuries. David Otunga is a lawyer and graduated from Harvard Law School.

Another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.
he has a degree in English Literature.....you?....and he owns an Ins Co....you?...
I have a degree in computer science. You? I've owned a home remodeling business for over 2 decades. You?
I've been rated the top remodeled in KC on Angie's List for the last 6 or 7 years. You?
I've had my work used on the cover of Home & Gardens magazine. You?
degree? B.S.?

why you doing remodeling then?

Another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.
Oh come on Gramps don't hate. That career is brutal and takes a huge physical toll. And Kane managed to thrive in it.
I have no doubt it is tough on the body. The mind? Not so much.
Kane maintains his composure better than you do.

he has a degree in English Literature.....you?....and he owns an Ins Co....you?...
I have a degree in computer science. You? I've owned a home remodeling business for over 2 decades. You?
I've been rated the top remodeled in KC on Angie's List for the last 6 or 7 years. You?
why are you saying that to me?....you were talking about that "idiot" kane....who aint such an idiot it seems....oh and by the way gramps 6 months ago i sold my 4-plex in California for $820,000....total profit....i banked $700,000...you?...
You ASKED me a question. I answered. No need to act like a bitch about it lol
ummm..... YOU did by deflecting Bitch

why are you saying that to me?....you were talking about that "idiot" kane....who aint such an idiot it seems....oh and by the way gramps 6 months ago i sold my 4-plex in California for $820,000....total profit....i banked $700,000...you?...
and you asked me a question which i answered.....dont act like a pussy when you are proven wrong about something you said about someone...lol

ummm..... YOU did by deflecting Bitch
wow i agree with you dottie....how about that?...

and you asked me a question which i answered.....dont act like a pussy when you are proven wrong about something you said about someone...lol
I fail to see where I was proven wrong. The only thing I see is someone waving his dick around in an effort to be noticed.

I fail to see where I was proven wrong. The only thing I see is someone waving his dick around in an effort to be noticed.
no shit....you would never admit it....did you or did you not say this guy kane was "another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.".....the guy has a degree in English Lit and owns his own Ins Co....which proved you wrong about him....now lets see if you will wave your dick around and say you were wrong about the guy....i doubt you will.....

no shit....you would never admit it....did you or did you not say this guy kane was "another idiot nobody who couldn't get a real job outside of the prestigious fake wrestling career.".....the guy has a degree in English Lit and owns his own Ins Co....which proved you wrong about him....now lets see if you will wave your dick around and say you were wrong about the guy....i doubt you will.....
I stand corrected. Does not change my opinion of him as a politician or the industry as a whole

Forum List

Back