Liberman calls for beheading's

Include in the list are "Arab Countries" I call them separately
sometimes they winged there way back in, only to be shown the door when they got up to there old tricks

Include in the list are "Arab Countries" I call them separately
sometimes they winged there way back in, only to be shown the door when they got up to there old tricks

And no proof to back up your claims I see ?

I refer you to the link in my previous post

Which did not prove your claim, in fact it showed that your claim was off the money by at least 200 places. So want to try again for a link or will you admit that you were wrong and gave a highly inflated number

Would it be easier for you if I posted a link to the countries Jews haven't been expelled from?

Would it be easier for you if I posted a link to the countries Jews haven't been expelled from?

It would be easier all round if you were to be more honest and truthful. Now about these countries that have expelled Jews, how many are there again, and this time tell the truth.................

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman calls for harsher measures against Israeli-Arabs who support terror. “Those with us, should receive everything” in terms of rights, he says, according to Channel 2. “Those against us, it cannot be helped, we must lift up an ax and behead them — otherwise we will not survive here.” He says Israel is too “stupid, stingy, and soft” on the matter.
My kind of the FM, of course.

Forum List

Back