Liberman calls for beheading's

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman calls for harsher measures against Israeli-Arabs who support terror.

“Those with us, should receive everything” in terms of rights, he says, according to Channel 2. “Those against us, it cannot be helped, we must lift up an ax and behead them — otherwise we will not survive here.”

He says Israel is too “stupid, stingy, and soft” on the matter.

Read more: Liberman calls for beheading of Arab Israeli terrorists - The Times of Israel Liberman calls for beheading of Arab Israeli terrorists - The Times of Israel
The Face of Israel?

Seem to recall President Bush using the same "you're either with us, or against us" absolute and catching hell for it as per, "only a Sith deals in absolutes" from "Episode 3 Star Wars."

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman calls for harsher measures against Israeli-Arabs who support terror.

“Those with us, should receive everything” in terms of rights, he says, according to Channel 2. “Those against us, it cannot be helped, we must lift up an ax and behead them — otherwise we will not survive here.”

Read more: Liberman calls for beheading of Arab Israeli terrorists - The Times of Israel Liberman calls for beheading of Arab Israeli terrorists - The Times of Israel
The Face of Israel?

Yes those Pals really did it to them in Protective Edge. :rolleyes:

Didn't read the link but from the OP info I can understand Libermans thinking , makes sense doesn't it ?? Like I said , I didn't read the link but by the use of the word beheading I think that he means death by any means to terrorists .

The Face of Israel?

And he is right in what he says, the terrorists should be cut out like the cancer they are and sent packing. Leaving those who have a vested interest in Israel's continuing survival to reap the benefits

I guess one should define a terrorist. I do not think that one who is protecting their land or home a terrorist, but I consider the terrorist the one who is trying to take it.

I guess one should define a terrorist. I do not think that one who is protecting their land or home a terrorist, but I consider the terrorist the one who is trying to take it.

So you have just described the Palestinians and their philosophy. They are trying to take the land of Israel as their own through force, and the Israelis are defending the land from the attacks.

But would you agree anyone that deliberately and without a thought sets out to mass murder children in schools by planting high explosives under the schools to be callous, barbaric blood thirsty terrorist scum that deserve to die a horrible death.

Israelis don't actually engage in beheadings, that would make them like Musłims.

So you have just described the Palestinians and their philosophy. They are trying to take the land of Israel as their own through force, and the Israelis are defending the land from the attacks.

But would you agree anyone that deliberately and without a thought sets out to mass murder children in schools by planting high explosives under the schools to be callous, barbaric blood thirsty terrorist scum that deserve to die a horrible death.

Look at a map. I read the paper daily and read daily how Israel is taking bulldozers out at night and bulldozing homes, Palestinian homes. So who are the terrorists. Don't lay this on Hamas, the blame is on Israel and their people who allow this.

Nightly and daily the IDF big shots who can't fight a decent war, man to man, go out and shoot kids. Talk about scum.

Look at a map. I read the paper daily and read daily how Israel is taking bulldozers out at night and bulldozing homes, Palestinian homes. So who are the terrorists. Don't lay this on Hamas, the blame is on Israel and their people who allow this.

Nightly and daily the IDF big shots who can't fight a decent war, man to man, go out and shoot kids. Talk about scum.

Link for this BS claim?

Israelis don't actually engage in beheadings, that would make them like Musłims.

Link for this BS claim?

The map is online (you know the ones that show how the land of the Pals have dwindled in the past 65 yeas) and so are the newspapers. Read .. Since its a nightly occurrence just about you really can't expect me post on it daily can you.

Its treason, I'm totally fine with that and I'm most definitely against paying to feed or hospitalize them or shit.
Jordan did right executing that terrorist, adapting several Arab policies can only contribute to peace in the ME.

Link for this BS claim?

The map is online (you know the ones that show how the land of the Pals have dwindled in the past 65 yeas) and so are the newspapers. Read .. Since its a nightly occurrence just about you really can't expect me post on it daily can you.

So your evidence for Israelis bulldozing peoples home in the middle of the night is "the map is online"? Ha ha ha. Take your meds.

True it was a metaphor to show that if you remove the head of a terrorist group then the body will die.

Try reading the Geneva conventions and the Oslo accords for explanations of these acts and you will see that Israel is within International law when the demolish illegal buildings. How would your local government react if you put up a house on land you did not own, did not have permission to build and used it to house terrorist weapons and fighters. I would give you odds of 1 million to 1 on that they would demolish the house.

So it seems that the paper you read is not telling the whole truth and is extremely biased against Israel, this explains your failure to address the problem fully.

Forum List

Back