Zone1 Liberals: You Claim Trump Is "Racist" ? How ? What ? When ?

OK , all you liberals who like to go around saying that Donald Trump is a racist, I have a question for you. Upon what do you base that statement ?
Please state one thing that Trump has said or done within the last 10 years, that would give you that impression ?
(because I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about):dunno:
He evidently is racist against himself, he can't seem to decide which color he should be.

We've been over this a dozen times.

Short version-

Calling for the execution of the Central Park Five and not apologizing after they were exonerated.
Calling third world countries Shitholes.
Calling Mexicans "Murderers and rapists"
Insisting Obama was born in Kenya
Praising the Proud Boys
Calling Liz Warren "Pocahontas"

Not to worry, you can always go to the Trump Supporter defense.

View attachment 759664
Sure but besides all that, what else you got?

Before former President Donald Trump launched his first presidential campaign in summer 2015, critics had publicly accused him of making remarks and taking actions they regarded as racist. Social media posts claiming that Trump did not face criticism on this front until the 2016 election cycle are false.
THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SUES THE TRUMP MANAGEMENT CORPORATION FOR VIOLATING THE FAIR HOUSING ACT (1973)
ADS PROMOTING THE DEATH PENALTY DURING THE “CENTRAL PARK FIVE” CASE (1989)
ACCUSATIONS OF RACISM AND ANTI-SEMITISM IN JOHN O’DONNELL’S BOOK (1991)

ADS PORTRAYING ST. REGIS MOHAWK TRIBE AS CRIMINALS

Prior to his first presidential campaign, Donald Trump was associated with comments and actions that were considered racist by contemporary critics.

He didn't say "illegal immigrants" he said "Mexicans".

Only because whoever I was responding too only tried to excuse two of the many racist things Trump said. Which is understandable.

Except not really.

Harvard touted her NA background, she didn't use it to get a job.

Again, this all became an issue after the Boston Herald reported that Harvard Law School, where Warren worked from 1995 until she was elected to the Senate in 2012, “touted Warren’s Native American background … in an effort to bolster their diversity hiring record in the ’90s as the school came under heavy fire for a faculty that was then predominantly white and male.”

In a 1996 article, the Harvard Crimson wrote: “Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic, said Mike Chmura, spokesperson for the Law School
.”

Which bring me back to my great grandmother. My family believed for generations she was a Native American. DNA testing would indicate, maybe she wasn't. But over the years, family members have checked off that Native American box on applications.

Give it up.
We all know you wont admit your wrong no matter what proof is put in front of your face.
You make accusations but you never back them up with links.

I am sorry you are living with so much self-loathing.

Wow, the lengths you guys go to excuse Trump. I bet if you caught him eating a puppy at Mar-a-Lago, you'd be expounding the nutritional value of puppies.
So confrontation with reality is something you are apparently unable to deal with. The reality isn't going to change. You could, IF you could look at factual life objectively . If you choose to twist it to however you would prefer it to be, only you suffer by that. 😐

"Excuse Trump"...FOR WHAT ?

Last edited:
Before former President Donald Trump launched his first presidential campaign in summer 2015, critics had publicly accused him of making remarks and taking actions they regarded as racist. Social media posts claiming that Trump did not face criticism on this front until the 2016 election cycle are false.
THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SUES THE TRUMP MANAGEMENT CORPORATION FOR VIOLATING THE FAIR HOUSING ACT (1973)
ADS PROMOTING THE DEATH PENALTY DURING THE “CENTRAL PARK FIVE” CASE (1989)
ACCUSATIONS OF RACISM AND ANTI-SEMITISM IN JOHN O’DONNELL’S BOOK (1991)

ADS PORTRAYING ST. REGIS MOHAWK TRIBE AS CRIMINALS

Prior to his first presidential campaign, Donald Trump was associated with comments and actions that were considered racist by contemporary critics.
Being criticized means nothing. Being criticized by leftist liberals is a badge of honor.

I have yet to see anyone in this thread show ONE INSTANCE where Trump said or did anything racist, within the past 10 years. If anybody thinks they have such a thing, let's hear it

Post the quote, and how you consider it racist (not just a link)

Give it up.
We all know you wont admit your wrong no matter what proof is put in front of your face.
You make accusations but you never back them up with links.

Let's review, shall we.

YOu asked what Trump said that was racist.
I've pointed out a sampling of racist things Trump has said.
You come up with a bunch of excuses why some of those things weren't really racist.
I laugh at you and point out why they were.

This isn't complicated. Trump is a racist. That's why you guys love him. He trades in the racist dog whistles for a tuba.

So confrontation with reality is something you are apparently unable to deal with. The reality isn't going to change. You could, IF you could look at factual life objectively . If you choose to twist it to however you would prefer it to be, only you suffer by that. 😐

"Excuse Trump"...FOR WHAT ?
Well not, you, you are as racist as he is.

Let's review, shall we.

You come up with a bunch of excuses why some of those things weren't really racist.

This isn't complicated. Trump is a racist. That's why you guys love him. He trades in the racist dog whistles for a tuba.

Let's review: you're a fucking moron who can't cite a single racist thing he said or did, and are grasping at any and every straw to try to rationalize your blind hatred.

Let's review: you're a fucking moron who can't cite a single racist thing he said or did, and are grasping at any and every straw to try to rationalize your blind hatred.
The ironic thing is Joe is one of the biggest antisemites in the forum.

Let's review, shall we.

You're using fake info.
If Trump were racist why did he date a black girl?

Being criticized means nothing. Being criticized by leftist liberals is a badge of honor.

I have yet to see anyone in this thread show ONE INSTANCE where Trump said or did anything racist, within the past 10 years. If anybody thinks they have such a thing, let's hear it

Post the quote, and how you consider it racist (not just a link)
"case in point"

Forum List

Back