Liberals Win Again!

Ultra-Conservative Senator/Governor Mike Pence has changed his position.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.

What exactly did Democrats win, a review of legislation? That doesn't seem like much of a win at all but is certainly the right and proper process to take.

Need I remind you of Obamacare passing without any review by Democrats in Congress what-so-ever. :laugh:

Does .... we have to pass it to find out what's in it sound familiar?

Wow, such desparation for a minor, phony and laughable win.

keep it up, I'm totally impressed...:lmao:
Obamacare was thoroughly reviewed and passed with sixty percent of the vote and approved by the Supreme Court
Not republican votes liar. It was passed behind closed doors with unscrupulous maneuvering by dimwits. The SCOTUS didn't approve the whole bill, they ruled that the government had the right to tax, which by the way, Reid pis solo, and obuthole cried big time over. Still the liar you are.

Southern Conservative Senator/Governor Asa Huchinson is calling for a re-write before he signs it, making clear there will be no discrimination, and pointing out that the Federal law will be his guidepost, not a 'States Rights' position.

Liberals win again.

What exactly did Democrats win, a review of legislation? That doesn't seem like much of a win at all but is certainly the right and proper process to take.

Need I remind you of Obamacare passing without any review by Democrats in Congress what-so-ever. :laugh:

Obamacare was thoroughly reviewed and passed with sixty percent of the vote and approved by the Supreme Court

Seriously...lol ... In two words.. Total Bullshit...:lmao:

Liberals win again.

Not republican votes liar. It was passed behind closed doors with unscrupulous maneuvering by dimwits. The SCOTUS didn't approve the whole bill, they ruled that the government had the right to tax, which by the way, Reid pis solo, and obuthole cried big time over. Still the liar you are.

Our Constitution makes no reference to Democrats or Republicans. Congress is made up of representatives of the states. 60% of those state representatives approved. The vote was made in public as was the Presidents signature

Liberals win again.

Our Constitution makes no reference to Democrats or Republicans. Congress is made up of representatives of the states. 60% of those state representatives approved. The vote was made in public as was the Presidents signature
No it wasn't. You idiot retarded libs are always lying.

Liberals win again.

Yep

Liberals win again.

As Casey Stengle said.......you could look it up

Liberals win again.

Yep
It's obvious that Democratic Party followers will embrace any lie they're told by their proven and consistent lying politicians...:bowdown:

So much so that truth has no value to them whatsoever.

I don't have to look it up. I remember it well. Liar!!!!!

Yep

Like Casey said.....you should look it up

Your memory is obviously full of shit

Liberals win again.

You're just butt hurt trying to downplay your disappointed that Pence had to go back and add something to the stupid bill his cronies dreamed up that put them back where they were to begin with before the legislation. They wanted permission to discriminate, and now it is gone.....too bad, GOP is sad.

Yep

You're talking to yourself, again? That's one of the signs of dementia.

You are assuming that it is a failed business.

The owner said he closed it down until the dust settles, but I think he meant until the dumb conservatives make him rich by sending him donations.....and I think it worked....I understand some of you have already sent him money. He duped you all.

Liberals win again.

Really? You don't remember that Roberts did the opposite of what conservatives wanted him to do? Claim that Obamacare was unconstitutional? It was all over the news, you must have been in a coma during that time. Surely Faux News covered it?

Liberals win again.

You're just butt hurt trying to downplay your disappointed that Pence had to go back and add something to the stupid bill his cronies dreamed up that put them back where they were to begin with before the legislation. They wanted permission to discriminate, and now it is gone.....too bad, GOP is sad.

Says You...and thanks for the laugh...

Liberals win again.

I'm sure you meant for the sadz.....:itsok:

Liberals win again.

Nope .. you're looking in the wrong window...

Liberals win again.

Nope .. you're looking in the wrong window...

Don't even have to look......I can hear the wailing all the way over here..........

Forum List

Back