Liberals Will Soon Demand Litter Boxes In Rest Rooms

I demand we all sit in the nude while reading threads created by you...

As for allowing Transgender being the right to piss and shit in a toilet area where they do not have to fear getting killed in or arrested, well that is why places like Kroger has unisex bathrooms.

Now before you lecture me on how Unisex bathrooms are wrong, well Kroger has had them for years, and does Target and many retailers, so they've been there all this time, and fixes the problem for those needing to use the toilet...

What, exactly set you off, and unleashed your voluntary Tourettes syndrome?

Could it be my use of the phrase "the Liberal Loonie"......and how you probably considered it eponymous.....Bruce T Loonie?

If there is actually some ability to process ideas deep in your psyche.....please....see if you can articulate an actual response that compares millennia of allowing a degree of privacy that memorializes the differences between men and women, vs the attempt by you Leftists to shatter those differences.

What comes to mind what considering your side of the divide is the hugely destructive "Feminist"movement, and the numbers of lives ruined by same.

Now, dig in that hall closet for the 'thinking cap' you had to give up when you entered government school.

You have confirmed you are a mental midget, and most likely did not know that Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, oh hell most retailers have unisex bathrooms, and I bet that offends you, am I correct?

Your thread is retarded and even though I do not agree with the push to allow Transgenders into the opposite sex bathroom the reality is if businesses would adopt unisex bathroom system it would solve so much, and what I mean by unisex is a single toilet, and sink and not multiple toilets like many businesses have had for many years now.

I know how dare I try to take the gender separation out of society, and just want to use a toilet while not having a idiot like you in the other stall wondering if I am straight, queer or a nutter like you...

Now do you have a problem with unisex ( single stall ) toilets, or do you prefer to smell the shit of others while wondering if the person next to you find you sexy?

As for allowing Transgender being the right to piss and shit in a toilet area where they do not have to fear getting killed in or arrested, well that is why places like Kroger has unisex bathrooms.

Now before you lecture me on how Unisex bathrooms are wrong, well Kroger has had them for years, and does Target and many retailers, so they've been there all this time, and fixes the problem for those needing to use the toilet...

Could it be my use of the phrase "the Liberal Loonie"......and how you probably considered it eponymous.....Bruce T Loonie?

If there is actually some ability to process ideas deep in your psyche.....please....see if you can articulate an actual response that compares millennia of allowing a degree of privacy that memorializes the differences between men and women, vs the attempt by you Leftists to shatter those differences.

What comes to mind what considering your side of the divide is the hugely destructive "Feminist"movement, and the numbers of lives ruined by same.

Now, dig in that hall closet for the 'thinking cap' you had to give up when you entered government school.

You have confirmed you are a mental midget, and most likely did not know that Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, oh hell most retailers have unisex bathrooms, and I bet that offends you, am I correct?

Your thread is retarded and even though I do not agree with the push to allow Transgenders into the opposite sex bathroom the reality is if businesses would adopt unisex bathroom system it would solve so much, and what I mean by unisex is a single toilet, and sink and not multiple toilets like many businesses have had for many years now.

I know how dare I try to take the gender separation out of society, and just want to use a toilet while not having a idiot like you in the other stall wondering if I am straight, queer or a nutter like you...

Now do you have a problem with unisex ( single stall ) toilets, or do you prefer to smell the shit of others while wondering if the person next to you find you sexy?

I have a problem with government mandating acquiescence to mental illness.

I can see why you don't, Loonie.

Anyone who fears arrest of death due to potty limitations is a nut.

Published on Nov 10, 2015
Want to look like a cartoon superstar? Drs. Dubrow and Nassif get to the bottom of this unbelievable model's plastic surgery past on "Botched."
Back in the day, I wanted to be an armyman, firefighter, policeman, or even superman. But this guy wanted to be Jessica Rabbit, and spent $250,000 to look the part. Talk about wasting money that could of been spent saving lives.

Check this out:

5. "A 19-year-old man from Tennessee explained his otherkinship toVice: “I am a red fox-kin who was, as we call, awakened about a year ago. [The awakening felt] at the very least, relieving [because] everything seemed to come together for me. … At first it was one of those things that I freaked out over, and then after a while it was like ah… I’m just gonna play with my tail for a minute.

Following the lead of transgender individuals,otherkin have created new sets of pronouns for themselves. Also like the trans crowd, they say anyone who declines to play along with the idea that they are a cat, dog or dragon is guilty of a hate crime.

Like many transgender people, some otherkin have their bodies disfigured in order to look more like the entity they identify as. Some have incisor teeth filed to points so they look more feline or canine. Others have their tongue slit in two to look reptilian. Some have whiskers or horns implanted in their skin or skull. Some have their noses trimmed or flattened. One man had the exterior parts of his ears removed entirely so that he would resemble a parrot..” Op. Cit.

Whenever one sees "hate crime," one can see the fingerprints of the Loonie Left.

Who cares?

It is their body, life, and if they want to be freaks of nature why stop them or even care?

I swear WASP's need to worry more about their pathetic lives, and stop worrying about nonsense that is none of their damn business...

( This response pertains to your response and not your OP, but even then a Unisex toilet would solve that problem for you because only one person at a time )

You would think PC could come up with something better

Really? Why would you think that? Certainly not from her previous posts. This is about as good as it gets from her.

Of course, you have been around longer than I. Maybe there is hope?

Kroger has had unisex bathrooms for years, so should they get rid of them?

Want to look like a cartoon superstar? Drs. Dubrow and Nassif get to the bottom of this unbelievable model's plastic surgery past on "Botched."
Back in the day, I wanted to be an armyman, firefighter, policeman, or even superman. But this guy wanted to be Jessica Rabbit, and spent $250,000 to look the part. Talk about wasting money that could of been spent saving lives.

Check this out:

5. "A 19-year-old man from Tennessee explained his otherkinship toVice: “I am a red fox-kin who was, as we call, awakened about a year ago. [The awakening felt] at the very least, relieving [because] everything seemed to come together for me. … At first it was one of those things that I freaked out over, and then after a while it was like ah… I’m just gonna play with my tail for a minute.

Following the lead of transgender individuals,otherkin have created new sets of pronouns for themselves. Also like the trans crowd, they say anyone who declines to play along with the idea that they are a cat, dog or dragon is guilty of a hate crime.

Like many transgender people, some otherkin have their bodies disfigured in order to look more like the entity they identify as. Some have incisor teeth filed to points so they look more feline or canine. Others have their tongue slit in two to look reptilian. Some have whiskers or horns implanted in their skin or skull. Some have their noses trimmed or flattened. One man had the exterior parts of his ears removed entirely so that he would resemble a parrot..” Op. Cit.

Whenever one sees "hate crime," one can see the fingerprints of the Loonie Left.

Who cares?

It is their body, life, and if they want to be freaks of nature why stop them or even care?

I swear WASP's need to worry more about their pathetic lives, and stop worrying about nonsense that is none of their damn business...

( This response pertains to your response and not your OP, but even then a Unisex toilet would solve that problem for you because only one person at a time )

Apparently you do.... frankly, I'm tired of hearing about these fucking weirdos... I wish they'd all crawl back under their rocks.

The left wing has become so unhinged that it's like living in an alternate dimension. Liberal cities like Chicago and Baltimore are experiencing the worst gang violence in decades with the murder rate approaching 700 and the left wants to kick North Carolina out of the freaking Union and punish Mississippi for enacting legislation that prevents freakazoid men from using the ladies room. The left has gone off the charts crazy in a couple of short years. Imagine what the Country would be like if lefties got their wish and rewrote or trashed the Constitution?

Ralphs is owned by Kroger. Our local store has never had unisex bathrooms. Neither has target or walmart. Maybe this is just where you are.

Ralphs is owned by Kroger. Our local store has never had unisex bathrooms. Neither has target or walmart. Maybe this is just where you are.

Check again because every wal-mart I have been at they have uni-sex with a baby changing table in it, and it is a single stall toilet.

I bet you never noticed it and when you go there you will see it the next time unless the wal-mart you are going to is one of the original ones then you might be correct.

Here in Richmond Texas they have a Female, Male, and a Single Room toilet and if you don't believe me then go to the Target and Kroger in the Brazos region, and discover it is part of their system...

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."

Hillary, Obama and the Cult of Alinsky: "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

"Obama is also an Alinskyite.... Obama spent years teaching workshops on the Alinsky method. In 1985 he began a four-year stint as a community organizer in Chicago, working for an Alinskyite group called the Developing Communities Project.... Camouflage is key to Alinsky-style organizing. While trying to build coalitions of black churches in Chicago, Obama caught flak for not attending church himself. He became an instant churchgoer." (By Richard Poe, 11-27-07)

Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Prologue

"The Revolutionary force today has two targets, moral as well as material. Its young protagonists are one moment reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book."
Once you understand how liberals think and who they WORSHIP, you can see why they do EVIL, and enjoy it.

1 more thing, I blame the liberal parent for not TEACHING their children who the boss is. Instead of the liberal mom or dad telling little Johnny that because he has a penis and 2 peanuts, XY, he is and always will be a BOY. No when little Johnny says he is a girl, then the spineless parents say, okay, be whatever you want, you are the boss. Cher is a perfect example of a worthless MOM.

thXON4392O.jpg

Check again because every wal-mart I have been at they have uni-sex with a baby changing table in it, and it is a single stall toilet.

I bet you never noticed it and when you go there you will see it the next time unless the wal-mart you are going to is one of the original ones then you might be correct.

Here in Richmond Texas they have a Female, Male, and a Single Room toilet and if you don't believe me then go to the Target and Kroger in the Brazos region, and discover it is part of their system...

You seem obsessed with toilets. What's up with that?

And we do need to consider that if they've had the "chop shop" surgery, they are going to statistically be newly incontinent...so this bathroom issue really hits home hard on these unnecessary, mutilated amputees. Have a little sympathy!

And we do need to consider that if they've had the "chop shop" surgery, they are going to statistically be newly incontinent...so this bathroom issue really hits home hard on these unnecessary, mutilated amputees. Have a little sympathy!
Bruce Jenner and Chaz Bono have not undergone reconstructed surgery. While the upper looks like their alternate, their lowers still are what they were born with. Cowards till the end.

We should just match their stupidity by demanding something twice as dumb like making it that men and women must pea standing up or sitting down. Urinals are too discriminatory because transvestites can't use them. Those should be banned or women should be forced to pea standing up. The first republican who does this will have their ideas attacked by some democrat because when it comes from the opposing party they naturally see how stupid the idea is but when the same exact idea comes from their own then it seems like the greatest idea of all. It is kind of insane but that is the mentallity we are dealing with in this country.

It was his money right? If he spent it as he wished, he didnt waste it.
Wasting is giving without any return. What tangible return would he have received had he given it away to people he didnt know.

You must have seen this....but not understood it:

Not the case in NY.

Forum List

Back