Liberals Will Soon Demand Litter Boxes In Rest Rooms

I demand we all sit in the nude while reading threads created by you...

As for allowing Transgender being the right to piss and shit in a toilet area where they do not have to fear getting killed in or arrested, well that is why places like Kroger has unisex bathrooms.

Now before you lecture me on how Unisex bathrooms are wrong, well Kroger has had them for years, and does Target and many retailers, so they've been there all this time, and fixes the problem for those needing to use the toilet...
And we do need to consider that if they've had the "chop shop" surgery, they are going to statistically be newly incontinent...so this bathroom issue really hits home hard on these unnecessary, mutilated amputees. Have a little sympathy!
Bruce Jenner and Chaz Bono have not undergone reconstructed surgery. While the upper looks like their alternate, their lowers still are what they were born with. Cowards till the end.
Bruce Jenner is understandable. He still likes the ladies and isn't going to be fucked by some hairy guy.

Sounds like someone you can relate to.

No, liberals won't be demanding litter boxes. But we would like to keep creeps like this out of them:

Senator pleaded guilty, reportedly after bathroom stall incident
Senator pleaded guilty, reportedly after bathroom stall incident - CNN.com

""""A Republican senator pleaded guilty earlier this month to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge stemming from his arrest at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, according to state criminal records.

......Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho was apprehended June 11 by a plainclothes police officer investigating complaints of lewd behavior in an airport men's room."""

Keep trying, PC. Maybe someday you'll write something worth reading.

Conservatives are desperate to keep scandal old school:

Sex scandal gets even worse for Alabama governor
03/29/16 04:41 PM

13 share group 67
By Steve Benen

When we last checked in on Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley, the “family values” Republican was facing accusations from the former head of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency about an alleged extra-marital affair. The officer held a press conference to say he’d been fired for failing to go along with a scheme to hide the governor’s personal misdeeds.

Sex scandal gets even worse for Alabama governor

As for allowing Transgender being the right to piss and shit in a toilet area where they do not have to fear getting killed in or arrested, well that is why places like Kroger has unisex bathrooms.

Now before you lecture me on how Unisex bathrooms are wrong, well Kroger has had them for years, and does Target and many retailers, so they've been there all this time, and fixes the problem for those needing to use the toilet...

You think putting a different label on the outside of the restroom will change anything?

Anyone can walk in any bathroom now so the opportunity for idiots to cause trouble just increased.

And suppose some asshat is wanting to beat up a transgender and see men choosing the Unisex bathroom. It would help them target people.

How about people walk into whatever restroom fits their gender on the outside and leave it at that? If a man is dressed as a woman, then use the ladies' room. If a woman is dressed as a man, use the men's. Not difficult. No need to separate people further by adding new bathrooms.

In a local restaurant, there is a choice between men's restrooms and Unisex. No more ladies' bathroom. So, I guess some of us are being discriminated against and our comfort isn't considered.

Transgenders make up a tiny percent of the population and yet the comfort of the larger population is being sacrificed for political correctness. And, yes, there will be some asshole who will use this to get a peek at ladies in locker rooms or bathrooms.

If you are a transgender, then make your choice how to dress and which restroom to use. It's not difficult. Re-labeling bathrooms only calls attention to you and I thought that was what we were trying to avoid.

This seems aimed at men who look like rugged guys but claim to be female on the inside. Are we going to have to deal with urinals everywhere now?

You think putting a different label on the outside of the restroom will change anything?

Anyone can walk in any bathroom now so the opportunity for idiots to cause trouble just increased.

And suppose some asshat is wanting to beat up a transgender and see men choosing the Unisex bathroom. It would help them target people.

How about people walk into whatever restroom fits their gender on the outside and leave it at that? If a man is dressed as a woman, then use the ladies' room. If a woman is dressed as a man, use the men's. Not difficult. No need to separate people further by adding new bathrooms.

In a local restaurant, there is a choice between men's restrooms and Unisex. No more ladies' bathroom. So, I guess some of us are being discriminated against and our comfort isn't considered.

Transgenders make up a tiny percent of the population and yet the comfort of the larger population is being sacrificed for political correctness. And, yes, there will be some asshole who will use this to get a peek at ladies in locker rooms or bathrooms.

If you are a transgender, then make your choice how to dress and which restroom to use. It's not difficult. Re-labeling bathrooms only calls attention to you and I thought that was what we were trying to avoid.

This seems aimed at men who look like rugged guys but claim to be female on the inside. Are we going to have to deal with urinals everywhere now?

Wednesday, as I was driving down Marine Parkway...I noticed a woman in a fluffy pink bathrobe....
...I got closer, and saw the pink fluffy flip-flops and the large pink pocketbook....

All of us commented on her walking slowly down the street.....

....that's when we noticed that 'she' was a pudgy middle aged individual in need of a shave,and sporting a large grey mustache.

We thought this was one of the transgendered, cross-dressing befuddled scions of Liberalism.....

....until we realized that this had to be someone who lost a bet.

....this will be the way future generations explain America today: Liberalism- more to be laughed at than pitied.

Wednesday, as I was driving down Marine Parkway...I noticed a woman in a fluffy pink bathrobe....
...I got closer, and saw the pink fluffy flip-flops and the large pink pocketbook....

....that's when we noticed that 'she' was a pudgy middle aged individual in need of a shave,and sporting a large grey mustache.

We thought this was one of the transgendered, cross-dressing befuddled scions of Liberalism.....

....this will be the way future generations explain America today: Liberalism- more to be laughed at than pitied.

Hard to laugh at sometimes when you see what is actually happening. I am forever amazed at the sheer stupidity of people who buy into the liberal nonsense.

When you look at things logically, the liberal "solutions" make no sense. They actually make things worse when they interfere. There has never been any major issue regarding this, but once the left highlights an issue, suddenly people think it's a widespread problem that needs to be addressed immediately. The left can look at virtually any situation and turn it into a case of racism, discrimination or inequality. Once they do that, it's suddenly considered a crime to either act a certain way or not act a certain way.

As with racism, they were lacking credible instances of blatant examples, so they created them by exaggerating and twisting facts on police shooting incidents. They create fear and then offer solutions that are nothing more than expanded government power and more excuses to chip away at our rights. As long as they have "victims" in need of big, intrusive government, the left will thrive.

This bathroom issue is nothing more than a way to create more villains that the poor victims will need protection against.

If the schools and government dependence hadn't dumbed down so many people, they might realize that the hand feeding them is actually hurting them.

We see the same exact tactics used in every single effort by the left.

They claim they want to keep people safe from guns, so they make laws that only the honest people will follow. Then put up "Gun-free zone" signs as if that will protect anyone. You may as well put up signs saying, "Sitting ducks" because that is exactly what the lunatics see and choose their shooting locations accordingly.

They claim they want to end poverty so they make laws that discourage companies from hiring. They expand welfare to make people comfortable doing little or nothing and then wonder why they don't actively attempt to raise themselves. The cycle of dependence leaves each generation less able to teach their children a good work ethic and then you wonder why the number of poor increases every year. Parents who don't complete their education aren't good role models for their children. The liberal answer was outcome based education which has evolved into Common Core, which makes it even less likely that students from dysfuctional homes will graduate. Cursive writing has been removed since it's too difficult. Now a liberal professor is suggesting that algebra should no longer be taught in school since it's too difficult. Seriously? Studies have shown that students get bored because they aren't challenged enough by the curriculum. That and parents who are as stupid as a box of rocks and do not teach their children how important a good education is to their future.

They claim they want everyone treated equally, then pick and choose who should get special treatment at the expense of others. They freak when your dependents have adapted so well to life on the liberal plantation that they don't seek education or jobs that there aren't enough of them working. Then they bring in affirmative action because they pretend that the problem is discrimination rather than liberal policies rendering people incapable and unwilling to work. They vote for a living. Too many have bought into the lies and believe that they are being kept down and use that as an excuse for not even trying. I bet most of those spouting the bullshit talking points never even tried to make something of themselves and instead cry about being caught committing crimes too often. Getting caught = profiling, according to the left.

When it comes to hate crimes, the left has declared that only one race can possibly be racist. Again, no equality, just favoritism for the sake of political gain. And no Muslim has been accused of a hate crime for targeting other religions. All this, yet the preaching about equality continues from the race baiters.

Now we have liberals whining about bathrooms and since most businesses can't easily add a third bathroom, the women's restroom is being re-labeled "Unisex." The reason is so transgenders can fit into society. Yea, nothing helps you blend like being labeled and making the majority adapt to your way. And the left pretends there is no chance of some child molester following a little girl into the bathroom.

Why does the left think they can completely disregard human nature and force people to live according to unrealistic rules?

If you provide for people without demanding some effort on their part, they will not change. When you increase freebies, people will line up. When you offer them excuses for being idle, they will go along. When the right suggests change, people freak and run back to their nanny government crying. Because the excuses have been accepted as real, they can claim racism, greed or hatred for suggesting changes in the welfare system. The real problem is people who trusted government and didn't do a damn thing to prepare for their future and they are too damn scared to start. Much easier to stay in Entitlement Land and vow to fight those who don't go along.

What's happening is a growing number of mindless sheep supporting a government who is slowly, but surely, taking away our liberty and freedom. The sheep will vote for this because they believe they need protection from those who have benefitted from the opportunities afforded by liberty and freedom. To them, the only safe haven is under the left wing of government. And they somehow think the rest will continue to slave away to provide no matter what government does to us.

Last edited:
The left wing has become so unhinged that it's like living in an alternate dimension. Liberal cities like Chicago and Baltimore are experiencing the worst gang violence in decades with the murder rate approaching 700 and the left wants to kick North Carolina out of the freaking Union and punish Mississippi for enacting legislation that prevents freakazoid men from using the ladies room. The left has gone off the charts crazy in a couple of short years. Imagine what the Country would be like if lefties got their wish and rewrote or trashed the Constitution?
I have no idea why you think all LGBTQ folks are lefties. From my angle, they're probably all Republicans.

"....LGBTQ folks are lefties. From my angle, they're probably all Republicans."

Had I any doubts about you being a fool....you've erased them.
they were talking about the closeted ones

The left wing has become so unhinged that it's like living in an alternate dimension. Liberal cities like Chicago and Baltimore are experiencing the worst gang violence in decades with the murder rate approaching 700 and the left wants to kick North Carolina out of the freaking Union and punish Mississippi for enacting legislation that prevents freakazoid men from using the ladies room. The left has gone off the charts crazy in a couple of short years. Imagine what the Country would be like if lefties got their wish and rewrote or trashed the Constitution?
I have no idea why you think all LGBTQ folks are lefties. From my angle, they're probably all Republicans.

Do you really think sexual identity has anything to do with a person's political views? Only people who disapprove of such individuals adhere to one party's stance on the issue.

Men know how to use a toilet. We'll probably need to check, though, that they put the seat back down.

Do you really think sexual identity has anything to do with a person's political views? Only people who disapprove of such individuals adhere to one party's stance on the issue.

"Do you really think sexual identity has anything to do with a person's political views?"

Time and again I find Liberals have no problem voicing opinions based on anything but facts.

Nate Silver’s Political Calculus

"Gay Vote Seen as Crucial in Obama’s Victory"
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/gay-vote-seen-as-crucial-in-obamas-victory/?_r=0

"....gay voters made up 5 percent of the electorate and 77 percent of them voted for Obama" - See more at: Exit poll: Gay voters made up 5 percent of 2012 electorate

"Why do LGBT and minorities tend to vote for Democratic candidates?"
Why do LGBT and minorities tend to vote for Democratic candidates? - Quora

It must be the attraction of being Liberal....one doesn't have to know anything.

Did I happen to mention that you appear to be a fool?

1. So.....the Liberal Loonie (I understand that that is a redundancy) occupying the Mayor's Mansion in the Big Apple has mandated that men can use the Women's Rest Room, and women can use the Men's Rest Room.

This is hardly out of character for Liberals/Progressives, whose raison d'être is the destruction of custom and tradition....both of which have been formed in the cauldron of uncountable interactions between people.

Conservatives believe that custom and tradition result in individuals living in peace. Law is custom and precedent. Liberals are destroyers of custom and convention. To a conservative, change should be gradual, as the new society is often inferior to the old. We build on the ideas and experience of our ancestors. The species is wiser than the individual (Burke).

2. "De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings
“I think New York City has an obligation to lead. I think we have an obligation show that everyone should be embraced and everyone should be accepted,” Mr. de Blasio said today at a city recreation center in Chelsea. “Change comes from the grassroots. Change comes from the ground, and if people who believe in human rights don’t stand up for them, it lets those negative voices dominate.”

Mr. de Blasio signed an executive order today declaring that all city-owned buildings—schools, city offices, gyms and recreation centers like the one he visited today, some museums and public parks—that have single-sex facilities allow people to use the bathroom or locker room of the gender with which they identify. People will not be asked to show identification or otherwise prove their gender, the city said, and employees will receive training to assist them in meeting the requirements." De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings

The question is....'why stop there'??????

3. "Rise of the Otherkin—When Feelings Trump Biology, Anything Can Happen
Back when it was first becoming fashionable for transgenderism to be celebrated in the mainstream, critics of the trend would sometimes joke:What’s next? People choosing their race? Their age?

a. Such notions seemed ludicrous. But ... both of those have happened. Rachel Dolezalof Washington maintains that she is a black woman despite her blond hair, green eyes and her two white parents. And a Canadian 52-year-oldfather of sevendecided that he is actually a 6-year-old girl—and he was adopted by a Toronto family that lets him pretend to live as a child of that age.

4..... now we’re well past all that, with some claiming that they’re not human at all but entirely different species.

These “trans-species” individuals identify either as animals—such as cats, wolves and lions—or as mythical creatures like unicorns, mermaids, werewolves or dragons. They call themselves otherkin.

Some otherkin just identify with their creature in a “spiritual” kind of way. But others identify as the creature, and won’t be talked out of the idea that they are a non-human species. Many theories have been posited explaining how a non-human could end up inside a person, but self-proclaimed otherkin generally don’t fret too much about the “how” of their situations." Rise of the Otherkin--When Feelings Trump Biology, Anything Can Happen

Can the demand for litter boxes be far behind?
A truly moronic thread premise that fails as a straw man fallacy – nothing but bigotry, lies, and demagoguery from the right.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."

Hillary, Obama and the Cult of Alinsky: "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

"Obama is also an Alinskyite.... Obama spent years teaching workshops on the Alinsky method. In 1985 he began a four-year stint as a community organizer in Chicago, working for an Alinskyite group called the Developing Communities Project.... Camouflage is key to Alinsky-style organizing. While trying to build coalitions of black churches in Chicago, Obama caught flak for not attending church himself. He became an instant churchgoer." (By Richard Poe, 11-27-07)

Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Prologue

"The Revolutionary force today has two targets, moral as well as material. Its young protagonists are one moment reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book."
Once you understand how liberals think and who they WORSHIP, you can see why they do EVIL, and enjoy it.
What’s clearly understood is the propensity of most on the right to lie – your post and this thread being proof of that.

The right’s ridiculous red herring fallacy about ‘restrooms.’

Hard to laugh at sometimes when you see what is actually happening. I am forever amazed at the sheer stupidity of people who buy into the liberal nonsense.

When you look at things logically, the liberal "solutions" make no sense. They actually make things worse when they interfere. There has never been any major issue regarding this, but once the left highlights an issue, suddenly people think it's a widespread problem that needs to be addressed immediately. The left can look at virtually any situation and turn it into a case of racism, discrimination or inequality. Once they do that, it's suddenly considered a crime to either act a certain way or not act a certain way.

As with racism, they were lacking credible instances of blatant examples, so they created them by exaggerating and twisting facts on police shooting incidents. They create fear and then offer solutions that are nothing more than expanded government power and more excuses to chip away at our rights. As long as they have "victims" in need of big, intrusive government, the left will thrive.

This bathroom issue is nothing more than a way to create more villains that the poor victims will need protection against.

If the schools and government dependence hadn't dumbed down so many people, they might realize that the hand feeding them is actually hurting them.

They claim they want to keep people safe from guns, so they make laws that only the honest people will follow. Then put up "Gun-free zone" signs as if that will protect anyone. You may as well put up signs saying, "Sitting ducks" because that is exactly what the lunatics see and choose their shooting locations accordingly.

They claim they want to end poverty so they make laws that discourage companies from hiring. They expand welfare to make people comfortable doing little or nothing and then wonder why they don't actively attempt to raise themselves. The cycle of dependence leaves each generation less able to teach their children a good work ethic and then you wonder why the number of poor increases every year. Parents who don't complete their education aren't good role models for their children. The liberal answer was outcome based education which has evolved into Common Core, which makes it even less likely that students from dysfuctional homes will graduate. Cursive writing has been removed since it's too difficult. Now a liberal professor is suggesting that algebra should no longer be taught in school since it's too difficult. Seriously? Studies have shown that students get bored because they aren't challenged enough by the curriculum. That and parents who are as stupid as a box of rocks and do not teach their children how important a good education is to their future.

They claim they want everyone treated equally, then pick and choose who should get special treatment at the expense of others. They freak when your dependents have adapted so well to life on the liberal plantation that they don't seek education or jobs that there aren't enough of them working. Then they bring in affirmative action because they pretend that the problem is discrimination rather than liberal policies rendering people incapable and unwilling to work. They vote for a living. Too many have bought into the lies and believe that they are being kept down and use that as an excuse for not even trying. I bet most of those spouting the bullshit talking points never even tried to make something of themselves and instead cry about being caught committing crimes too often. Getting caught = profiling, according to the left.

When it comes to hate crimes, the left has declared that only one race can possibly be racist. Again, no equality, just favoritism for the sake of political gain. And no Muslim has been accused of a hate crime for targeting other religions. All this, yet the preaching about equality continues from the race baiters.

Now we have liberals whining about bathrooms and since most businesses can't easily add a third bathroom, the women's restroom is being re-labeled "Unisex." The reason is so transgenders can fit into society. Yea, nothing helps you blend like being labeled and making the majority adapt to your way. And the left pretends there is no chance of some child molester following a little girl into the bathroom.

Why does the left think they can completely disregard human nature and force people to live according to unrealistic rules?

If you provide for people without demanding some effort on their part, they will not change. When you increase freebies, people will line up. When you offer them excuses for being idle, they will go along. When the right suggests change, people freak and run back to their nanny government crying. Because the excuses have been accepted as real, they can claim racism, greed or hatred for suggesting changes in the welfare system. The real problem is people who trusted government and didn't do a damn thing to prepare for their future and they are too damn scared to start. Much easier to stay in Entitlement Land and vow to fight those who don't go along.

What's happening is a growing number of mindless sheep supporting a government who is slowly, but surely, taking away our liberty and freedom. The sheep will vote for this because they believe they need protection from those who have benefitted from the opportunities afforded by liberty and freedom. To them, the only safe haven is under the left wing of government. And they somehow think the rest will continue to slave away to provide no matter what government does to us.
It’s only most on the ridiculous right – social conservatives in particular – who seek to take away our liberty and freedom with more government and more government interference, such as the North Carolina measure hostile to transgender Americans.

What, exactly set you off, and unleashed your voluntary Tourettes syndrome?

Could it be my use of the phrase "the Liberal Loonie"......and how you probably considered it eponymous.....Bruce T Loonie?

If there is actually some ability to process ideas deep in your psyche.....please....see if you can articulate an actual response that compares millennia of allowing a degree of privacy that memorializes the differences between men and women, vs the attempt by you Leftists to shatter those differences.

What comes to mind what considering your side of the divide is the hugely destructive "Feminist"movement, and the numbers of lives ruined by same.

Now, dig in that hall closet for the 'thinking cap' you had to give up when you entered government school.
My opinion is that some people are far too obsessed about going potty. Every public restroom I've been in has been a female one, and each toilet is in a private stall. There is no reason for anyone to gaze at anything they don't wish or need to, and all this bizerkness about who's in the restroom with you is absurd. Transgender people need to carry their birth certificate to prove to the potty police the sex they were born with? If some guy who has been taking hormones and wearing high heels and fake boobs for years wants to use the stall next to me, I have no problem with it. Why do you?
How about me? Can I be in the stall next to you? After a pulled pork bean burrito? Can I let loose with you next to me?

Oh, I have nipples. I do have Bobo still hanging between my legs with my nardle dangers hanging proudly.

Can I still let it loose? How about without even a courtesy flush?

I am sure you would not be bothered.

Let me know how bothered you have been that there has not been a transgender bathroom. Has it been a big gigantic problem to you? Yeah? Up at night due to your concerns over this vital issue?

It’s only most on the ridiculous right – social conservatives in particular – who seek to take away our liberty and freedom with more government and more government interference, such as the North Carolina measure hostile to transgender Americans.
***Left wing propaganda alert***

(War on gays)

Yes, another non-issue pushed by left wing losers convincing their mindless sheep that this is a big gigantic deal.

Result. Their claims that white republicans hate gay people.

Yet, the left backs the ME countries that execute gays for being gay by tossing them off rooftops and condemn Israel and the Jews who had been there long before islam ever even became a religion.

The losers hypocrisy on display again folks.

Propaganda folks. Nothing more.

What, exactly set you off, and unleashed your voluntary Tourettes syndrome?

Could it be my use of the phrase "the Liberal Loonie"......and how you probably considered it eponymous.....Bruce T Loonie?

If there is actually some ability to process ideas deep in your psyche.....please....see if you can articulate an actual response that compares millennia of allowing a degree of privacy that memorializes the differences between men and women, vs the attempt by you Leftists to shatter those differences.

What comes to mind what considering your side of the divide is the hugely destructive "Feminist"movement, and the numbers of lives ruined by same.

Now, dig in that hall closet for the 'thinking cap' you had to give up when you entered government school.
My opinion is that some people are far too obsessed about going potty. Every public restroom I've been in has been a female one, and each toilet is in a private stall. There is no reason for anyone to gaze at anything they don't wish or need to, and all this bizerkness about who's in the restroom with you is absurd. Transgender people need to carry their birth certificate to prove to the potty police the sex they were born with? If some guy who has been taking hormones and wearing high heels and fake boobs for years wants to use the stall next to me, I have no problem with it. Why do you?
How about me? Can I be in the stall next to you? After a pulled pork bean burrito? Can I let loose with you next to me?

Oh, I have nipples. I do have Bobo still hanging between my legs with my nardle dangers hanging proudly.

Can I still let it loose? How about without even a courtesy flush?

I am sure you would not be bothered.

Let me know how bothered you have been that there has not been a transgender bathroom. Has it been a big gigantic problem to you? Yeah? Up at night due to your concerns over this vital issue?

"Let me know how bothered you have been that there has not been a transgender bathroom. Has it been a big gigantic problem to you?"

Good one!

So.....Obama makes certain that the world's preeminent terrorist state has a nuclear bomb....but, heck, at least men in drag can wander into the women's room.

"Do you really think sexual identity has anything to do with a person's political views?"

Time and again I find Liberals have no problem voicing opinions based on anything but facts.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/gay-vote-seen-as-crucial-in-obamas-victory/?_r=0

"....gay voters made up 5 percent of the electorate and 77 percent of them voted for Obama" - See more at: Exit poll: Gay voters made up 5 percent of 2012 electorate

It must be the attraction of being Liberal....one doesn't have to know anything.

Yes, dear. You did. If Republicans like yourself weren't so dogmatically opposed to the LGBT lifestyle, maybe they wouldn't feel compelled to vote Democrat. But what I was thinking of was an uncle who was homosexual and very Republican. I'll bet there are a LOT of LGBT folks who are entrenched conservatives. They are people, too, you know. Republicans made a fatal mistake bringing the gay issue into the platform. You guys are going to implode for letting the fringe take over. Of course, you are part of that extremist fringe aren't you? Too bad you couldn't just start your own quirky party rather than destroying the conservative brand.

Yes, dear. You did. If Republicans like yourself weren't so dogmatically opposed to the LGBT lifestyle, maybe they wouldn't feel compelled to vote Democrat. But what I was thinking of was an uncle who was homosexual and very Republican. I'll bet there are a LOT of LGBT folks who are entrenched conservatives. They are people, too, you know. Republicans made a fatal mistake bringing the gay issue into the platform. You guys are going to implode for letting the fringe take over. Of course, you are part of that extremist fringe aren't you? Too bad you couldn't just start your own quirky party rather than destroying the conservative brand.

Good to see you've learned better.

"But what I was thinking of was an uncle who was homosexual and very Republican."
The plural of anecdote is not data.

Forum List

Back