Spare the outrage, GOP has been calling abortion 1st Degree Murder for years.

Another left wing flame thread...with the usual lack of intelligence.

Google

Surprising group kills bill calling abortion ‘1st-degree murder’

South Dakota Moves To Legalize Killing Abortion Providers

Give me a break. Ted Cruz not only goes to "kill the gays" rallies, but supports groups who want to treat women who've had an abortion as murderers.

Just stop it with the Faux outrage.

Yeah the anti-abortion groups have been quick to jump on trump about this. They know they can't agree with him out loud even though he is simply saying what they've been saying for years.

They call it murder because they believe it is. Nothing at all wrong with that. I understand that honesty is something that the left is unfamiliar with.

They don't "call" it murder -- that's the subtext of their belief.

They are being dishonest in their speeches. Trump let the truth of their extreme beliefs slip out.

Oops.

They call it murder because they believe it is. Nothing at all wrong with that. I understand that honesty is something that the left is unfamiliar with.

They don't "call" it murder -- that's the subtext of their belief.

They are being dishonest in their speeches. Trump let the truth of their extreme beliefs slip out.

Oops.

You are full of shit of course. They believe it is murder, of that there is no denying. Like I said, you asshats are totally unfamiliar with the concept of honesty.

No one who doesn't believe the woman is the murderer can truly believe that abortion is murder. The two positions are intellectually incompatible.

This has been a somewhat confusing story, though.

My assumption all along is that pro-lifers want to make abortion illegal, unconstitutional, or both. Okay.

So isn't fair to wonder, then, what that would actually look like? If something is illegal, I'd think there would be punishment for doing it.

And yet, look at the responses. They are totally denying they call it murder. So much for honesty, wouldn't you agree?

This has been a somewhat confusing story, though.

My assumption all along is that pro-lifers want to make abortion illegal, unconstitutional, or both. Okay.

So isn't fair to wonder, then, what that would actually look like? If something is illegal, I'd think there would be punishment for doing it.

You are exactly correct. I imagine we are referring to the hypothetical question that Trump got from the idiot Chrus Matthews. Trump is correct, IF abortion was illegal, then the woman is committing a crime and there should be punishment.

And yet, look at the responses. They are totally denying they call it murder. So much for honesty, wouldn't you agree?

Are you truely so stupid that you are going to make that argument?

Abortion has been legal since 1973!!! I wonder if the liberal flamers know this.

How many times since 1973 have the Rs had control of the WH or Congress? A few times, but not once have they tried to out law abortion.

The politics of fear works every time...well on some Americans foolish enough to buy the BS. Much like the Ds fear monger on Social Security to scare oldsters into voting D, they scare duped Americans into thinking baby killing will be illegal.

It is so transparent, but some can't see it.

Forum List

Back