Liberals Will Soon Demand Litter Boxes In Rest Rooms

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. So.....the Liberal Loonie (I understand that that is a redundancy) occupying the Mayor's Mansion in the Big Apple has mandated that men can use the Women's Rest Room, and women can use the Men's Rest Room.

This is hardly out of character for Liberals/Progressives, whose raison d'être is the destruction of custom and tradition....both of which have been formed in the cauldron of uncountable interactions between people.

Conservatives believe that custom and tradition result in individuals living in peace. Law is custom and precedent. Liberals are destroyers of custom and convention. To a conservative, change should be gradual, as the new society is often inferior to the old. We build on the ideas and experience of our ancestors. The species is wiser than the individual (Burke).

2. "De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings
“I think New York City has an obligation to lead. I think we have an obligation show that everyone should be embraced and everyone should be accepted,” Mr. de Blasio said today at a city recreation center in Chelsea. “Change comes from the grassroots. Change comes from the ground, and if people who believe in human rights don’t stand up for them, it lets those negative voices dominate.”

Mr. de Blasio signed an executive order today declaring that all city-owned buildings—schools, city offices, gyms and recreation centers like the one he visited today, some museums and public parks—that have single-sex facilities allow people to use the bathroom or locker room of the gender with which they identify. People will not be asked to show identification or otherwise prove their gender, the city said, and employees will receive training to assist them in meeting the requirements." De Blasio Mandates Bathroom Access for Transgender New Yorkers in City Buildings

The question is....'why stop there'??????

3. "Rise of the Otherkin—When Feelings Trump Biology, Anything Can Happen
Back when it was first becoming fashionable for transgenderism to be celebrated in the mainstream, critics of the trend would sometimes joke:What’s next? People choosing their race? Their age?

a. Such notions seemed ludicrous. But ... both of those have happened. Rachel Dolezalof Washington maintains that she is a black woman despite her blond hair, green eyes and her two white parents. And a Canadian 52-year-oldfather of sevendecided that he is actually a 6-year-old girl—and he was adopted by a Toronto family that lets him pretend to live as a child of that age.

4..... now we’re well past all that, with some claiming that they’re not human at all but entirely different species.

These “trans-species” individuals identify either as animals—such as cats, wolves and lions—or as mythical creatures like unicorns, mermaids, werewolves or dragons. They call themselves otherkin.

Some otherkin just identify with their creature in a “spiritual” kind of way. But others identify as the creature, and won’t be talked out of the idea that they are a non-human species. Many theories have been posited explaining how a non-human could end up inside a person, but self-proclaimed otherkin generally don’t fret too much about the “how” of their situations." Rise of the Otherkin--When Feelings Trump Biology, Anything Can Happen

Can the demand for litter boxes be far behind?

I demand we all sit in the nude while reading threads created by you...

As for allowing Transgender being the right to piss and shit in a toilet area where they do not have to fear getting killed in or arrested, well that is why places like Kroger has unisex bathrooms.

Now before you lecture me on how Unisex bathrooms are wrong, well Kroger has had them for years, and does Target and many retailers, so they've been there all this time, and fixes the problem for those needing to use the toilet...

As for allowing Transgender being the right to piss and shit in a toilet area where they do not have to fear getting killed in or arrested, well that is why places like Kroger has unisex bathrooms.

Now before you lecture me on how Unisex bathrooms are wrong, well Kroger has had them for years, and does Target and many retailers, so they've been there all this time, and fixes the problem for those needing to use the toilet...
It all goes back to Jimmy(the peanut) Carter and closing the insane asylums in the name of liberal compassion. Once the loonies were voted into office, you can see the effect it has on the rest of the country.
Just plain fools: Liberalism is a mental disorder - Personal Liberty®
Just plain fools: Liberalism is a mental disorder
Posted on April 1, 2016March 31, 2016 by Sam Rolley Views: 989
141 Shares
crazydude-800x500.jpg

Cultural appropriation, safe spaces, public breakdowns and cretaphobia. In honor of April Fools’ Day, here are just a few examples of how the American left is going insane.

Published on Nov 10, 2015
Want to look like a cartoon superstar? Drs. Dubrow and Nassif get to the bottom of this unbelievable model's plastic surgery past on "Botched."
Back in the day, I wanted to be an armyman, firefighter, policeman, or even superman. But this guy wanted to be Jessica Rabbit, and spent $250,000 to look the part. Talk about wasting money that could of been spent saving lives.

What, exactly set you off, and unleashed your voluntary Tourettes syndrome?

Could it be my use of the phrase "the Liberal Loonie"......and how you probably considered it eponymous.....Bruce T Loonie?

If there is actually some ability to process ideas deep in your psyche.....please....see if you can articulate an actual response that compares millennia of allowing a degree of privacy that memorializes the differences between men and women, vs the attempt by you Leftists to shatter those differences.

What comes to mind what considering your side of the divide is the hugely destructive "Feminist"movement, and the numbers of lives ruined by same.

Now, dig in that hall closet for the 'thinking cap' you had to give up when you entered government school.

Last edited:

It all goes back to Jimmy(the peanut) Carter and closing the insane asylums in the name of liberal compassion. Once the loonies were voted into office, you can see the effect it has on the rest of the country.
Just plain fools: Liberalism is a mental disorder - Personal Liberty®
Just plain fools: Liberalism is a mental disorder
Posted on April 1, 2016March 31, 2016 by Sam Rolley Views: 989
141 Shares
crazydude-800x500.jpg

Cultural appropriation, safe spaces, public breakdowns and cretaphobia. In honor of April Fools’ Day, here are just a few examples of how the American left is going insane.

Hmmmm.....makes sense.
Must be why Jimmy Carter embraced all the former insane asylum inmates that Castro sent him during the Mariel boatlift.
Birds of a feather and all.

Speaking of which, remember Jimmy, the lying peanut farmer, claiming that Americans had "an inordinate fear of communism," and Obama proving his love of same in bowing to the Castros?

Democrat Liberals....not just loonie....but dangerous loonies.

Why does anyone need a bathroom in NYC. Free to pee on the street.......

That is exactly the plan of the Liberals/Democrats....

"The New York Police Department next week will stop automatically arresting individuals caught urinating, littering and drinking alcohol in public in Manhattan, eliminating the need to open approximately 10,000 criminal cases each year.

City officials said in a joint statement that the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office will no longer prosecute most low-level violations or infractions starting Monday, and that those offenses will no longer be instant grounds for arrest “unless there is a demonstrated public safety reason to do so.”
NYPD to stop arresting people for public urination, alcohol consumption in Manhattan

Certainly that will be fine for Bruce The Loonie.....I wonder if he allows same in his hovel.

Did I mention how loonie the Left is?

Last edited:
Is it the first of April already?

You would think PC could come up with something better

Could it be my use of the phrase "the Liberal Loonie"......and how you probably considered it eponymous.....Bruce T Loonie?

If there is actually some ability to process ideas deep in your psyche.....please....see if you can articulate an actual response that compares millennia of allowing a degree of privacy that memorializes the differences between men and women, vs the attempt by you Leftists to shatter those differences.

What comes to mind what considering your side of the divide is the hugely destructive "Feminist"movement, and the numbers of lives ruined by same.

Now, dig in that hall closet for the 'thinking cap' you had to give up when you entered government school.
why don't you post about squatting in the rice paddy's to use the bathroom? hummmmmmmmm?

why don't you post about squatting in the rice paddy's to use the bathroom? hummmmmmmmm?
Is that where you use the bathroom? It figures.

Watch: Anti-urination walls pee back! | HLNtv.com
San Francisco, California, is trying something new in order to deter people from urinating in public. CNN affiliate KPIX reports that 10 walls around the city are now coated in a special paint that sends liquid splashing back on those who just can't wait.

Signs posted on the treated walls urge offenders to seek relief in one of the city's public restrooms.
San Fran Sicko, is preventing people from relief? Of all the nerve. Now people will have to make a choice either to use M, W, Other.

My opinion is that some people are far too obsessed about going potty. Every public restroom I've been in has been a female one, and each toilet is in a private stall. There is no reason for anyone to gaze at anything they don't wish or need to, and all this bizerkness about who's in the restroom with you is absurd. Transgender people need to carry their birth certificate to prove to the potty police the sex they were born with? If some guy who has been taking hormones and wearing high heels and fake boobs for years wants to use the stall next to me, I have no problem with it. Why do you?

Published on Nov 10, 2015
Want to look like a cartoon superstar? Drs. Dubrow and Nassif get to the bottom of this unbelievable model's plastic surgery past on "Botched."
Back in the day, I wanted to be an armyman, firefighter, policeman, or even superman. But this guy wanted to be Jessica Rabbit, and spent $250,000 to look the part. Talk about wasting money that could of been spent saving lives.

Check this out:

5. "A 19-year-old man from Tennessee explained his otherkinship toVice: “I am a red fox-kin who was, as we call, awakened about a year ago. [The awakening felt] at the very least, relieving [because] everything seemed to come together for me. … At first it was one of those things that I freaked out over, and then after a while it was like ah… I’m just gonna play with my tail for a minute.

Following the lead of transgender individuals,otherkin have created new sets of pronouns for themselves. Also like the trans crowd, they say anyone who declines to play along with the idea that they are a cat, dog or dragon is guilty of a hate crime.

Like many transgender people, some otherkin have their bodies disfigured in order to look more like the entity they identify as. Some have incisor teeth filed to points so they look more feline or canine. Others have their tongue slit in two to look reptilian. Some have whiskers or horns implanted in their skin or skull. Some have their noses trimmed or flattened. One man had the exterior parts of his ears removed entirely so that he would resemble a parrot..” Op. Cit.

Whenever one sees "hate crime," one can see the fingerprints of the Loonie Left.

My opinion is that some people are far too obsessed about going potty. Every public restroom I've been in has been a female one, and each toilet is in a private stall. There is no reason for anyone to gaze at anything they don't wish or need to, and all this bizerkness about who's in the restroom with you is absurd. Transgender people need to carry their birth certificate to prove to the potty police the sex they were born with? If some guy who has been taking hormones and wearing high heels and fake boobs for years wants to use the stall next to me, I have no problem with it. Why do you?

They, and the Loonie Left, need mental health interventions, not rest rooms.

When a man walks into a changing room full of young girls, and starts to flash his junk around, back in the day, he would be arrested for flashing. But what you(the insane one) is saying is that as long as HE is in drag, you don't give a rats ass. Well Old one, if it happens to my daughter that GUY will we looking down the barrel of a gun. If you don't like that answer, CUBA is calling.

When a man walks into a changing room full of young girls, and starts to flash his junk around, back in the day, he would be arrested for flashing. But what you(the insane one) is saying is that as long as HE is in drag, you don't give a rats ass. Well Old one, if it happens to my daughter that GUY will we looking down the barrel of a gun. If you don't like that answer, CUBA is calling.
I was talking to a (straight) coworker yesterday who lived in a co-ed dorm when he was in college. He used the co-ed shower facilities--each shower was a private stall--and everyone kept a towel wrapped around the appropriate parts while in the 'public' part of the space. He was complaining that he didn't get anywhere NEAR as much 'action' as he had expected to get, living in a co-ed dorm. The girls all thought of him like their brother.
I don't really give a rat's ass, is right, if an old queen wants to use the stall next to me. It's not your daughter that's threatened--it's YOU. And I doubt they've got co-ed bathrooms in Cuba either, but if they do, they're more adult about the subject than you are.

Forum List

Back