Liberals, what Tweet about Khan are you objecting to?

Crickets. So where is the stick up their butt crowd when you need them?

Trump doesn't understand the left, Rush was speaking to this on his show today. The left will stand up a victim prop Khan to blatantly lie about Trump and hope he takes the bait which is what happened here. The MSM then jumps in right on cue to lying and spinning. The winning move is not to take the bait in the first place, just keep gut punching Hillary on jobs and immigration until she barfs on live tv.

Trump doesn't understand the left, Rush was speaking to this on his show today. The left will stand up a victim prop Khan to blatantly lie about Trump and hope he takes the bait which is what happened here. The MSM then jumps in right on cue to lying and spinning. The winning move is not to take the bait in the first place, just keep gut punching Hillary on jobs and immigration until she barfs on live tv.

It's like the stupidity that his joke about the Russians finding Hillary's e-mail, it was OBVIOUSLY to a joke to anyone but an imbecile or a ridiculously useless political hack. Or in the case of Democrats, both ...

It's like the stupidity that his joke about the Russians finding Hillary's e-mail, it was OBVIOUSLY to a joke to anyone but an imbecile or a ridiculously useless political hack. Or in the case of Democrats, both ...

You can't give Democrats a gift like that, they have the MSM in their pocket. All Trump has to do is wave off these baited traps and just keep pummeling the Democrats on jobs and the economy he destroys Dems on those issues.

Trump doesn't appear to be smart enough to NOT take the bait. He can't wait to act out his inner child on Twitter

Trump doesn't appear to be smart enough to NOT take the bait. He can't wait to act out his inner child on Twitter

I asked you in the OP to provide quotes, not empty statement. What quote are you referring to?

Right now, Trump is his own worst enemy. If he just shut up and sat down, he'd be beating Hillary 55-45 if not 60-40. Hillary is one of the weakest candidates to date.

Instead, he just has to respond to every baited attack. And each time he does he just screws things up more.

Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I've Made a Lot of Sacrifices'

In his first response to a searing charge at the Democratic National Convention from Khizr Khan, the father of a soldier killed in Iraq, that he "sacrificed nothing" for his country, Donald Trump claimed that he sacrificed by employing "thousands and thousands of people." Also, he suggested that Khan's wife, Ghazala Khan, didn't speak at the convention because she was forbidden to as a Muslim and questioned whether Khan's words were his own.

"Who wrote that? Did Hillary's scriptwriters write it?" Trump said in an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos. "I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard."

On the last night of the Democratic National Convention on Thursday, Gold Star father Khizr Khan, with his wife by his side, recounted to the crowd how their son, U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed in 2004 by a car bomb in Iraq.

Khizr Khan chastised Trump for seeking to bar foreign Muslims from entering the country, saying their son would not have been able to serve under a Trump presidency.

"Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America," Khizr Khan said, addressing Trump. "You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one."

Trump appeared to try to brush the speech aside, saying that Khizr Khan "was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me."

Trump also said, "If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably — maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

This appears to be Trump tipping his hat to some far-right-wing and nationalist Twitter users who have suggested that Ghazala Khan was silent during her husband's speech because they are Muslim and he prohibits her from speaking.

I asked you in the OP to provide quotes, not empty statement. What quote are you referring to?
Did I quote you? No

Just stfu then

WHAT QUOTE DO YOU OBJECT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How stupid are you people? What is unclear about the question?
The fact there's a quote at all criticizing the parents of a dead Iraq war veteran is pretty much enough. They're clearly in deep last grief. No one outside the convention even watched their speech. Donald made this a story by going after them and that was a pretty stupid misstep. This would literally be a non-story if he'd just shut the hell up.

But he won't. Like a lot of the idiots supporting Trump he can't take it when the demagogue is attacked. So we get to watch this play out like the horrible train wreck it is.

I don't disagree, but the man is not an idiot maybe he will figure it out.

Did I quote you? No

Just stfu then

I'm asking you about my OP post in a thread you posted in. If you're not going to address my OP post, go away

WHAT QUOTE DO YOU OBJECT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How stupid are you people? What is unclear about the question?
The fact there's a quote at all criticizing the parents of a dead Iraq war veteran is pretty much enough. They're clearly in deep last grief. No one outside the convention even watched their speech. Donald made this a story by going after them and that was a pretty stupid misstep. This would literally be a non-story if he'd just shut the hell up.

But he won't. Like a lot of the idiots supporting Trump he can't take it when the demagogue is attacked. So we get to watch this play out like the horrible train wreck it is.

I didn't ask you to spin a quote, I said to provide it. What is so hard about that? What tweet has Trump posted you object to? Show the quote, don't tell me your opinion of it

Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I've Made a Lot of Sacrifices'

In his first response to a searing charge at the Democratic National Convention from Khizr Khan, the father of a soldier killed in Iraq, that he "sacrificed nothing" for his country, Donald Trump claimed that he sacrificed by employing "thousands and thousands of people." Also, he suggested that Khan's wife, Ghazala Khan, didn't speak at the convention because she was forbidden to as a Muslim and questioned whether Khan's words were his own.

"Who wrote that? Did Hillary's scriptwriters write it?" Trump said in an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos. "I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard."

On the last night of the Democratic National Convention on Thursday, Gold Star father Khizr Khan, with his wife by his side, recounted to the crowd how their son, U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed in 2004 by a car bomb in Iraq.

Khizr Khan chastised Trump for seeking to bar foreign Muslims from entering the country, saying their son would not have been able to serve under a Trump presidency.

"Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America," Khizr Khan said, addressing Trump. "You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one."

Trump appeared to try to brush the speech aside, saying that Khizr Khan "was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me."

Trump also said, "If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably — maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

This appears to be Trump tipping his hat to some far-right-wing and nationalist Twitter users who have suggested that Ghazala Khan was silent during her husband's speech because they are Muslim and he prohibits her from speaking.

Narrow it down to the Trump quote you object to, this is too rambling and most of the quotes you provided are from Khan

Forum List

Back