Liberals Threaten NRA Spokesperson

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."

In a series of tweets, Loesch explained some of the threats she has recently experienced.

Follow
Dana Loesch

Spent my weekend preparing to move due to repeated threats from gun control advocates. 1

6:47 PM - Oct 15, 2017

"One guy hunted down my private cellphone number, called when police were here, threatened to shoot me in my front yard," Loesch wrote.

In another post, Loesch said someone posted photos of her house, and "threatened to rape me to death."

Another guy created a string of social media accounts, posted photos of my house, threatened to rape me to death.

The threats haven't just targeted Loesch, but have also focused on her children.

4 Another gun control advocate, after threatening to hunt me down and assault me, dragged my kids into it.

5 I’m grateful that my kids’ school worked with law enforcement and private security to ensure campus safety, and work with me. #MeToo

Loesch said she's only discussed these threats "kinda vaguely," and noted there were others she "can’t discuss."

6 I’ve only ever discussed these issues kinda vaguely. More I can’t discuss. I and other 2A women are sexually threatened regularly#MeToo

7 I’m not sad, just determined. Maybe someday ppl will drop the ideological boundaries and not cherry-pick concern. Maybe someday.

8 When you think of it, it’s amazing/sad to see the treatment of women on social media who do not identify as progressive.

9 I see conservative women regularly abused on social media by some of the same people slamming Weinstein.

10 The culture is only non-conservative women deserve respect. It’s idiotic, demonstrated daily, and deserving of more than 140 chars.

To wrap up her posts, Loesch wrote, "Maybe now you understand why I believe all women have the right to defend themselves with 2A and expand their skills w training."

She recently slammed "Saturday Night Live" actors who made fun of gun owners in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre, saying during an appearance on "FOX & Friends," they "lack the courage of their own convictions."

Loesch said the anti-Second Amendment jokes are told by celebrities who often have armed security guards to protect them.

"Why don't you give up the firearms that your private security is holding?" she said. "You're not being more virtuous just because you're paying someone else to carry it. You're outsourcing it because you lack the courage of your own convictions."

Hope she caps one. You know she carries. Sorry ass pos libs.

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."

In a series of tweets, Loesch explained some of the threats she has recently experienced.

Follow
Dana Loesch

Spent my weekend preparing to move due to repeated threats from gun control advocates. 1

"One guy hunted down my private cellphone number, called when police were here, threatened to shoot me in my front yard," Loesch wrote.

In another post, Loesch said someone posted photos of her house, and "threatened to rape me to death."

Another guy created a string of social media accounts, posted photos of my house, threatened to rape me to death.

The threats haven't just targeted Loesch, but have also focused on her children.

4 Another gun control advocate, after threatening to hunt me down and assault me, dragged my kids into it.

5 I’m grateful that my kids’ school worked with law enforcement and private security to ensure campus safety, and work with me. #MeToo

Loesch said she's only discussed these threats "kinda vaguely," and noted there were others she "can’t discuss."

6 I’ve only ever discussed these issues kinda vaguely. More I can’t discuss. I and other 2A women are sexually threatened regularly#MeToo

7 I’m not sad, just determined. Maybe someday ppl will drop the ideological boundaries and not cherry-pick concern. Maybe someday.

8 When you think of it, it’s amazing/sad to see the treatment of women on social media who do not identify as progressive.

9 I see conservative women regularly abused on social media by some of the same people slamming Weinstein.

10 The culture is only non-conservative women deserve respect. It’s idiotic, demonstrated daily, and deserving of more than 140 chars.

To wrap up her posts, Loesch wrote, "Maybe now you understand why I believe all women have the right to defend themselves with 2A and expand their skills w training."

She recently slammed "Saturday Night Live" actors who made fun of gun owners in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre, saying during an appearance on "FOX & Friends," they "lack the courage of their own convictions."

Loesch said the anti-Second Amendment jokes are told by celebrities who often have armed security guards to protect them.

"Why don't you give up the firearms that your private security is holding?" she said. "You're not being more virtuous just because you're paying someone else to carry it. You're outsourcing it because you lack the courage of your own convictions."

Funny, your entire quote here doesn't say a damn thing about "Liberals". It repeatedly cites "gun control advocates". It also mentions "2A" (the Second Amendment), which was written by ---- Liberals.

Reading is a lost art.

Follow
Dana Loesch

Funny, your entire quote here doesn't say a damn thing about "Liberals". It repeatedly cites "gun control advocates".

Reading is a lost art.
All gun control advocates are liberals. Anyone knows that.

Follow
Dana Loesch

Funny, your entire quote here doesn't say a damn thing about "Liberals". It repeatedly cites "gun control advocates". It also mentions "2A" (the Second Amendment), which was written by ---- Liberals.

Reading is a lost art.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Once again for the Illiterati ---- Liberals wrote the Second Amendment. Literally.

And the fact remains it makes no appearance in the OP's quote at all. None. Zero. Matter of fact even if you follow his link --- that page makes no mention of "Liberals" either.

SIL in post 3 actually has it right --- these people, if they even exist, would be leftists or some kind of authoritarians. They would not be Liberals.

Guess the OP ran away so he wouldn't have to essplain hisself. Which is what you should do, since when all you have to defend your peurile point is "everybody knows", you already know you lost.

Follow
Dana Loesch

Reading is a lost art.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Once again for the Illiterati ---- Liberals wrote the Second Amendment. Literally.

And the fact remains it makes no appearance in the OP's quote at all. None. Zero.

SIL in post 3 actually has it right --- these people, if they even exist, would be leftists or some kind of authoritarians. They would not be Liberals.

Guess the OP ran away so he wouldn't have to essplain hisself.
Your lying is proven and no one but other traitors believe you.

No rational person believes that modern-day “liberals” have anything to do with the ideologies on which this nation was founded, and on which our Constitution was written. In fact, modern “liberals” are about as opposite as you can get from our nation's founding principles.

And what is the modern ideology called, that includes and aligns with the anti-American filth who oppose the Second Amendment? It certainly isn't conservatism.

Last edited:

Follow
Dana Loesch

Reading is a lost art.
Logic seems to be a lost skill.

Clearly, gun control is, by and large, a liberal mantra.

Get over it ---- you can't defend your fellow leftists, so you resort to petty and childish stuff like this?

Follow
Dana Loesch

Reading is a lost art.

And the fact remains it makes no appearance in the OP's quote at all. None. Zero. Matter of fact even if you follow his link --- that page makes no mention of "Liberals" either.

Guess the OP ran away so he wouldn't have to essplain hisself. Which is what you should do, since when all you have to defend your peurile point is "everybody knows", you already know you lost.
Uhhh --- this OP doesn't run.

Gun control is a liberal mantra.

I'd be interested, though --- just exactly where do you draw the line between leftists and liberals? From where I stand, I can't tell the difference. I suspect, from where you think you stand, its "way over there".

Follow
Dana Loesch

The clowns sending that crap are cowardly douches who only threaten and would never actually act. They just get a sick enjoyment if they see the person receiving their threats, react to them.

No rational person believes that modern-day “liberals” have anything to do with the ideologies on which this nation was founded, and on which our Constitution was written. In fact, modern “liberals” are about as opposite as you can get from our nation's founding principles.

And what is the modern ideology called, that includes and aligns with the anti-American filth who oppose the Second Amendment? It certainly isn't conservatism.

"Liberal" means "Liberal", period. It doesn't morph over time into its own opposite just because Joe McCarthy or George Bush or you find its definition inconvenient and would like to pervert it.

On the second line, I already noted that ---- these are referred to in the OP post itself, and it's link, as "gun control advocates". It never mentioned "Liberal" at all. You plugged it in where it didn't exist. That still continues to be a fact.

"Control" is not a Liberal tenet at all. Liberalism abhors "control" except where unavoidable, and prefers to get the hell out of the way.

Get over it ---- you can't defend your fellow leftists, so you resort to petty and childish stuff like this?

"Childish"? I'm not the one trying to pretend "Liberal" and "leftist" are synonyms.

Why would we have multiple words for the exact same thing?

Follow
Dana Loesch

Reading is a lost art.

The Second Amendment was based partially on the right to keep and bear arms in English common law and was influenced by the English Bill of Rights of 1689. Sir William Blackstone described this right as an auxiliary right, supporting the natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state.[8]

"Control" is not a Liberal tenet at all. Liberalism abhors "control" except where unavoidable, and prefers to get the hell out of the way.

"Childish"? I'm not the one trying to pretend "Liberal" and "leftist" are synonyms.

So you think modern day democrats that claim the title of liberal are liars and charlatans, have you called them on their lies and ignorance?

cause global warming didn't pan out.

Funny, your entire quote here doesn't say a damn thing about "Liberals". It repeatedly cites "gun control advocates".

There's a difference?

It also mentions "2A" (the Second Amendment), which was written by ---- Liberals.

Don't even try to pretend that the liberals of the 18th century have anything in common with so-called liberals of today.

Reading is a lost art.

As is intellectual honesty, apparently.

Follow
Dana Loesch

Reading is a lost art.

Uhhh --- this OP doesn't run.

Gun control is a liberal mantra.

I'd be interested, though --- just exactly where do you draw the line between leftists and liberals? From where I stand, I can't tell the difference. I suspect, from where you think you stand, its "way over there".

I have two analogies I like to use.

Liberalism declares "all men are created equal". And leaves it there.
Leftism declares, "therefore we need affirmative action laws to make that happen".

The left and right are active in their pursuits. The Liberal just identifies where the authoritarian overreach is and declares "we're not going there".

Second analogy:
Imagine you're at a football game sitting on the 50 yard line. Two teams on the field, one trying to move the ball to the left, the other to the right. Each defense opposes the other's movement. The Liberal on the field is the Referee. The Ref makes no tackles and throws no passes. He just ensures the play takes place within the boundaries and within the rules. The teams take the initiative role of moving the ball; the Ref does not.

What Liberalism threw out was a previous game where the King and Cleric and Aristocracy dictated who would run the ball and how far and the teams had to just follow their orders. Liberalism said "fuck you, King/Cleric/Aristocracy, power now resides in the hands of the players (i.e. "We the People") and may the better team win".

Last edited:
Why didn't she not do anything and let them come over. Give the liberals an object lesson in what the second amendment is for.

Forum List

Back