Liberals Think Trump Is Crazy

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Liberals also think Catlin Jenner is normal

Liberals Think Trump Is Crazy

I guess "Liberals, Conservatives, the apolitical, men, women, children, painters, plumbers, real estate agents, dentists, mechanics, peanut vendors, drummers, pilots, people born under one of the 12 zodiac signs, lefthanded people, righthanded people, ambidextrous people, paraplegics, retired telephone switchboard operators, chefs, those who have visited a state with the letter A in it, those with or without hair, the old, the young, the middleaged, farmers, framers, writers, whittlers, whistlers, divers, drivers, drovers, rovers, ravers, savers, pavers, davers, givers, takers, talkers, walkers, winkers, stinkers and blinkers" wouldn't fit in a title.

• Banned
Pogo, you left out Trannies

..... trannies, grannies, Hindustanis, those named Tom who look like Dannys, greenies, weenies, teeny-weenies, Tina Marie, Tina Louise, Tina Turner, Ike Turner, Nat Turner, Nat Adderly, Nat King Cole, Holly Cole, Holly Golightly, the Holy Modal Rounders, the Holy Trinity, Holly Holy, Neil Diamond, Ruby Begonia, Jewel, Garnet Rogers, Gamble Rogers, Jimmy Rogers, Jimmie Rodgers, Jimmy Cliff, Jimmy Carter, JIminy Cricket.....

Last edited:
why are you obsessed with trans women? Are you feeling repressed?
Obsessed, it's you guys that value them

I value my trannies, as long as they're manual.

Wanna see my gearshift knob? I know you do.

Yin-Yang_thumb.png

Forum List

Back