Liberals now talking "execution" of Trump and republicans

Well a hard core partisan DNC member picking up the rifle and shooting at elected officials

He was a member of the Democratic National Committee?

Have you told the press? Wow who would have imagined that a Democrat Superdelegates (all members of the DNC are Superdelegates) would go on a shooting rampage.

But then again you might just be full of shit and just trying to incite more hatred.

Well a hard core partisan DNC member picking up the rifle and shooting at elected officials

Have you told the press? Wow who would have imagined that a Democrat Superdelegates (all members of the DNC are Superdelegates) would go on a shooting rampage.

But then again you might just be full of shit and just trying to incite more hatred.

I am inciting violence?

Didn't the HuffPo just advocate for executing the president?

I have done no such thing. And indeed the shooter was clearly a democrat party memeber.

Last edited:
The two sides are very different that way. Liberals condemn violence, conservatives support it.
Never in the history of USMB has there ever been a more BULL SHIT statement............. ^^^^

Just ask any leftard university about allowing a conservative such as Ann Colter to speak. The progs threaten to RIOT if she does, and there isn't a LIBERAL ON THE PLANET that CONDEMNS IT.

I don't have to say much more because there isn't a person in America with half a brain that hasn't witnessed the VIOLENCE of the LEFT lately, from BLOODY DECAPITATED HEADS of our president to NIGHTLY ACTS OF KNIFING HIM IN A BLOODY LEFTIST ORGY on stage, to Modanna wanting to BLOW UP THE WHITE HOUSE, and skank Jud saying they are "HERE TO BE NASTY," and most recently, a PROG LUNATIC SHOOTING REPUBLICANS.

Somebody puts on an OBAMA MASK at a rodeo and the left has an ABSOLUTE MELT DOWN. The left's HYPOCRISY is MIND NUMBING EPIC.

I am inciting violence?

Didn't the HuffPo just advocate for executing the president there?

I have done no such thing. And indeed the shooter was clearly a democrat party memeber.

I never said you were inciting violence. The DNC is the Democratic Nation Committee as opposed to the rank and file members, who can be anybody.

Before advocating for the ultimate punishment you must have missed the part where the author called for a trial and if convicted.....

I apologize for saying you might be full of shit. We should all be more cordial to each other because ultimately we are all on the same team.

According to US Code (18 USC § 2381) the entire Obama Regime should be executed.

Ain't it a bitch when the pseudocons are caught being raging hypocrites? :lol:

I warned them and warned them that their own bullshit would one day come back and bitch slap them in their own faces.
Her "only regret" says GOP Celebrity ANN Coulter....now keep in mind the explosion killed many little toddlers in a Nursery Day Care at the Federal Building ...she has no regrets for their deaths

Anne Coulter stated: "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." McVeigh's April 19, 1995, bomb attack destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.

And by "liberals", the OP means "some person that nobody ever heard of or cares about, and whose crazy idea was immediately squashed by the liberals."

In contrast, conservatives always heap praise on other conservatives who call for violence.

The two sides are very different that way. Liberals condemn violence, conservatives support it.

No one has heard about?

The shooter worked for Bernie. Are you kidding me? He wasn't some lone guy in a bunker with access to far too much foil.

He worked for Bernie.

Without using the Internet or any notes, can you name 10 Bernie staffers who were on the same level as this moron?
who worked for who is a pointless argument and a poor effort to discredit who you feel like using these things to discredit. bernie also came out and said immediately this is wrong.

all politicians on all sides need to come together and say the violent reactions are wrong and we can find a better way.

period.
"who worked for who is a pointless argument"....then why are so many going on about this shooter working for Sanders?

I am inciting violence?

Didn't the HuffPo just advocate for executing the president there?

I never said you were inciting violence. The DNC is the Democratic Nation Committee as opposed to the rank and file members, who can be anybody.

Before advocating for the ultimate punishment you must have missed the part where the author called for a trial and if convicted.....

I apologize for saying you might be full of shit. We should all be more cordial to each other because ultimately we are all on the same team.
You missed the part when this happened....
Missouri fair bans rodeo clown wearing Obama mask

According to US Code (18 USC § 2381) the entire Obama Regime should be executed.

Ain't it a bitch when the pseudocons are caught being raging hypocrites? :lol:

I warned them and warned them that their own bullshit would one day come back and bitch slap them in their own faces.
Her "only regret" says GOP Celebrity ANN Coulter....now keep in mind the explosion killed many little toddlers in a Nursery Day Care at the Federal Building ...she has no regrets for their deaths

Anne Coulter stated: "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." McVeigh's April 19, 1995, bomb attack destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people.
The New York Times sided with Soviet Russia over America and the west.

It deserves much worse than Timothy McVeigh.

The New York Times sided with Soviet Russia over America and the west.

It deserves much worse than Timothy McVeigh.
Triggered Jejune this is what you support wholeheartedly ...the slughter of little kids because of Wing Nuttism

the explosion killed many little toddlers in a Nursery Day Care at the Federal Building ...she has no regrets for their deaths

nah - this is just run of the mill violence both sides condone and do...

HuffPost Hides Article Pushing “Execution” of Trump and GOP Leadership

HUFFPOST HIDES ARTICLE PUSHING “EXECUTION” OF TRUMP AND GOP LEADERSHIP
Shooter attempts massacre of Republicans days after HuffPo piece
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - JUNE 15, 2017 568 Comments

IMAGE CREDITS: GAGE SKIDMORE / FLICKR.

The HuffPost has removed an article that called for President Donald Trump to be executed, along with all members of his administration and GOP leadership who are complicit in advancing his agenda centered around national security and economic prosperity.

The now-deleted piece was published on June 11 – just days before domestic terrorist James Hodgkinson attempted to massacre dozens of GOP lawmakers during an early morning baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia.

In the article, headlined “Impeachment Is No Longer Enough; Donald Trump Must Face Justice” HuffPo contributor David Fuller declares that the President must be prosecuted for treason and put to death if found guilty, before going on to demonstrate why he believes Trump and most of the Republican Party are indisputably guilty of treason.

“Impeachment and removal from office are only the first steps; for America to be redeemed, Donald Trump must be prosecuted for treason and — if convicted in a court of law — executed,” writes Fuller. “Donald Trump has been President of the United States for just shy of six months now. I think that most of us among the electorate knew that his presidency would be a relative disaster, but I am not sure how many among us expected the catastrophe our nation now faces.”

In the concluding paragraph, Fuller also makes his case for why the “ultimate punishment” of the President must also be exacted on more Republicans – emphasizing his desires by adding bold font to a line about execution, as demonstrated below.

“Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason,” he writes. “They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt).”

“And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law.”
Is treason punishable by death? Let's hope Trump and his boys are not guilty. Pence just lawyered up.

What should we do to a person found guilty of treason? Is the president above the law?

Sorry, tards, but you spent eight years doubled over in histrionics. Thrashing around on the floor, spewing fake news, parroting your propagandists' manufactured bullshit, muttering threats of violence, and emitting a non-stop aura of hate.

As a result, there is a fucking YUGE goldmine of your evilness just sitting on this forum, waiting to expose your profound hypocrisy.

Enjoy the karma, baby. You have it coming to you. Bigly. :lol:

The HuffPost has removed an article that called for President Donald Trump to be executed, along with all members of his administration and GOP leadership who are complicit in advancing his agenda centered around national security and economic prosperity.

The now-deleted piece was published on June 11 – just days before domestic terrorist James Hodgkinson attempted to massacre dozens of GOP lawmakers during an early morning baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia.

In the article, headlined “Impeachment Is No Longer Enough; Donald Trump Must Face Justice” HuffPo contributor David Fuller declares that the President must be prosecuted for treason and put to death if found guilty, before going on to demonstrate why he believes Trump and most of the Republican Party are indisputably guilty of treason.

“Impeachment and removal from office are only the first steps; for America to be redeemed, Donald Trump must be prosecuted for treason and — if convicted in a court of law — executed,” writes Fuller. “Donald Trump has been President of the United States for just shy of six months now. I think that most of us among the electorate knew that his presidency would be a relative disaster, but I am not sure how many among us expected the catastrophe our nation now faces.”

In the concluding paragraph, Fuller also makes his case for why the “ultimate punishment” of the President must also be exacted on more Republicans – emphasizing his desires by adding bold font to a line about execution, as demonstrated below.

“Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason,” he writes. “They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt).”

“And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law.”
Progressives, not liberals.

Two different things.
Not anymore. Your party has been hijacked and you so called liberals have been too cowardly to do anything about it. You all just keep giving them majority control despite major election losses. Just look at your DNC leadership. They gave you two loons to choose from. Prior to the elections you had Webb, a man of honor & integrity, who was kicked to the curb immediately for saying all lives matter.
Your party has essentially kicked you to the curb right along with him.

Trumpbots now talking shit !

Is treason punishable by death? Let's hope Trump and his boys are not guilty. Pence just lawyered up.

What should we do to a person found guilty of treason? Is the president above the law?
He got a lawyer because he isn't stupid. He knows full well what leftists are capable of.

Trumpbots now talking shit !

So you are just completely going to ignore the facts presented in the OP?

How typical, a leftist living in a fantasy. Painfully unoriginal.

Forum List

Back