Liberals, how is saying Christians are the real terror threat working out for you?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Getting a lot of traction on that? Picking up a lot of votes?

I hope you keep doing it. Great election strategy. Ignore that you lost over a thousand National seats. I think you're getting somewhere. People everywhere are afraid of Christians now and not worried about Muslims at all. That's why the no Christians allowed signs are everywhere. You rock. Keep up the good work. Very convincing

I hope you keep doing it. Great election strategy. Ignore that you lost over a thousand National seats. I think you're getting somewhere. People everywhere are afraid of Christians now and not worried about Muslims at all. That's why the no Christians allowed signs are everywhere. You rock. Keep up the good work. Very convincing
About as well as the Wisconsin recounts.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

:cuckoo:

Yet again, the guy who posts and doesn't pay attention

I just googled "Christians are the real terror threat." Only one article seemed to have something to say about it, but had nothing about Christians committing any terrorism in it. It was a bad election strategy, because nobody used it.

jesus never lived his existence is a myth

Liberals, how is saying Christians are the real terror threat working out for you?

No idea. How is building threads on a strawman working out for you?

I just googled "Christians are the real terror threat." Only one article seemed to have something to say about it, but had nothing about Christians committing any terrorism in it. It was a bad election strategy, because nobody used it.

How is it that you think it's such a ridiculous proposition and yet you see liberal after liberal argue it and it doesn't even register to you?

How is it that you think it's such a ridiculous proposition and yet you see liberal after liberal argue it and it doesn't even register to you?

Oh do we now.
And what color were these mushrooms?

jesus never lived his existence is a myth

your point?

Oh do we now.
And what color were these mushrooms?

You don't have the gonads to speak for yourself, huh? Who are these hordes of followers who hang on your every word

Since Trump professes to be a Christian, I'd say anyone who sees Christians as a threat is, as they say,

spot on.

You are spot on indeed (very rare occurrence). Trump is a huge threat to radical Islamic terrorism... and therefore, the far leftists, who worship the before-mentioned.

It's amazing how I have that argument with liberals all the time yet you never see anything. Obviously you do see liberals say that.

So just to be clear, you pronounce any liberal who says Christians are more of a threat than Muslims a blithering idiot and if you see it you'll blast the crap out of them?

I have never seen it. I've seen liberals compare Christian zealotry to Muslim zealotry. Which is fair considering it is Christians trying to write religion into law in this country and not Muslims.

It's amazing how I have that argument with liberals all the time yet you never see anything. Obviously you do see liberals say that.

So just to be clear, you pronounce any liberal who says Christians are more of a threat than Muslims a blithering idiot and if you see it you'll blast the crap out of them?

I don't beat up strawmen. They fall on their own. As this thread has already demonstrated.

I don't beat up strawmen. They fall on their own. As this thread has already demonstrated.

Well if I show you people who said it, then it's not a strawman, right Gomer? Forgot to turn your brain on this morning?

So what do you say. If I show it's not a strawman, you going to blast the crap out of them for what you just said is stupid and moronic? What do you say?

I have never seen it. I've seen liberals compare Christian zealotry to Muslim zealotry. Which is fair considering it is Christians trying to write religion into law in this country and not Muslims.

Forum List

Back