Rudy Giuliani Admits Trump’s Executive Order Is A Backdoor Muslim Ban

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He said Trump wanted him to figure out how to do it legally.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), a confidant to Donald Trump, acknowledged late Saturday that he advised the president on how to carry out his desire to enact a “Muslim ban,” making it significantly harder for the administration to deny that the new executive order is anything but that.

“When he first announced it, he said ‘Muslim ban,’” Giuliani said in a Fox News interview. “He called me up and said, ‘Put a commission together, show me the right way to do it legally.’”

Giuliani said he did indeed form a commission, with former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) and other lawyers.

“What we did was we focused on ― instead of religion ― danger,” Giuliani added. “The areas of the world that create danger for us, which is a factual basis, not a religious basis ― perfectly legal, perfectly sensible, and that’s what the ban is based on. It’s not based on religion. It’s based on places where there are substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.”

More: Rudy Giuliani Admits Trump’s Executive Order Is A Backdoor ‘Muslim Ban’

Well, that clears that up. It was obvious that Trump's intention was a 'Muslim Ban' - and Giuliani confirms it.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), a confidant to Donald Trump, acknowledged late Saturday that he advised the president on how to carry out his desire to enact a “Muslim ban,” making it significantly harder for the administration to deny that the new executive order is anything but that.

“When he first announced it, he said ‘Muslim ban,’” Giuliani said in a Fox News interview. “He called me up and said, ‘Put a commission together, show me the right way to do it legally.’”

Giuliani said he did indeed form a commission, with former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.) and other lawyers.

“What we did was we focused on ― instead of religion ― danger,” Giuliani added. “The areas of the world that create danger for us, which is a factual basis, not a religious basis ― perfectly legal, perfectly sensible, and that’s what the ban is based on. It’s not based on religion. It’s based on places where there are substantial evidence that people are sending terrorists into our country.”

Well, that clears that up. It was obvious that Trump's intention was a 'Muslim Ban' - and Giuliani confirms it.
I dunno about "factual," since the danger, in the US, at least, has come from elsewhere. Of course it's a Muslim ban. Why else would he except Christians and other minority religions? Don't even bother with this one. It's obvious.

good, we should ban moslems, they need to be educated, we should demand everyone coming to the USA have an education, a nice conservative american education

good, we should ban moslems, they need to be educated, we should demand everyone coming to the USA have an education, a nice conservative american education

... as we destroy public education/indoctrination.

Muslims, muslim culture and muslim nations fucking suck. Im all for the ban.

Yawn....

Remind us again on what position Giuliani holds in this administration.

I dunno about "factual," since the danger, in the US, at least, has come from elsewhere. Of course it's a Muslim ban. Why else would he except Christians and other minority religions? Don't even bother with this one. It's obvious.

Wrong again, he said he was going to take care of the ones the maobama regime ignored down the road. There were no exceptions, they are made on a case by case basis at this time. If you notice some of the ones held at the airports are being allowed entry after they're checked out.

except for the countries with Trumpian business interests.

Wrong again, he said he was going to take care of the ones the maobama regime ignored down the road. There were no exceptions, they are made on a case by case basis at this time. If you notice some of the ones held at the airports are being allowed entry after they're checked out.
Thanks to the ACLU, isn't it? The court stay?

i HEARD that the Court Stay is being ignored as having No Validityy OldLady

Typical racist liberal believing that ALL Muslims have to be sand-n*ggers from the middle-east.

There are plenty of civilized ones, we will accept them.

i HEARD that the Court Stay is being ignored as having No Validityy OldLady

You "heard" wrong, fruitcake.
-------------------------------------------------------------- i don't think so , detainent is still happening . Sure seme are being let go but detainment is happening as the President sets the stage SYTFE !!

Thanks to the ACLU, isn't it? The court stay?

Actually no, the order last night just prevented deportation, not detention. That's why there are still people being detained until they are checked out. About half of the ones originally detained have been granted entry. Maybe you and reality should try to form a closer relationship.

Forum List

Back