Liberals, how is saying Christians are the real terror threat working out for you?

Yet again, the guy who posts and doesn't pay attention
I just googled "Christians are the real terror threat." Only one article seemed to have something to say about it, but had nothing about Christians committing any terrorism in it. It was a bad election strategy, because nobody used it.

How is it that you think it's such a ridiculous proposition and yet you see liberal after liberal argue it and it doesn't even register to you?
I have never seen it. I've seen liberals compare Christian zealotry to Muslim zealotry. Which is fair considering it is Christians trying to write religion into law in this country and not Muslims.

When it's Muslims trying to write religion into law in my country, and not Christians, get back to me.

Yet again, the guy who posts and doesn't pay attention
I just googled "Christians are the real terror threat." Only one article seemed to have something to say about it, but had nothing about Christians committing any terrorism in it. It was a bad election strategy, because nobody used it.

How is it that you think it's such a ridiculous proposition and yet you see liberal after liberal argue it and it doesn't even register to you?
I have never seen it. I've seen liberals compare Christian zealotry to Muslim zealotry. Which is fair considering it is Christians trying to write religion into law in this country and not Muslims.

When it's Muslims trying to write religion into law in my country, and not Christians, get back to me.

What religious laws are Christians trying to write into law in your country?

Wouldn't it suck if such existed? If for instance a law said:

>> Whoever willfully blasphemes the holy name of God by denying, cursing or contumeliously reproaching God, His creation, government or final judging of the world, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching or exposing to contempt and ridicule, the holy word of God contained in the holy scriptures shall be punished by imprisonment in jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars, and may also be bound to good behavior. <<​

Oh wait ---- that's on the books right now.

Here's one that was only struck down a few years ago:

>> In the fall of 2007, George Kalman sent the completed forms for incorporating a company to the Pennsylvania Department of State. Kalman wanted to incorporate a movie-production company which he called I Choose Hell Productions, LLC. A week later, Kalman received a notice from the Pennsylvania Department of State which informed him that his forms could not be accepted because a business name “may not contain words that constitute blasphemy, profane cursing or swearing or that profane the Lord’s name.” In February 2009, Kalman filed suit to have the provision against blasphemy struck down as unconstitutional.[1] On June 30, 2010, U.S. District Judge Michael M. Bayslon of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in a 68-page Opinion, ruled in favor of Kalman, finding that the Pennsylvania's blasphemy statute violated both the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.[4] << -- Wiki: Blasphemy Laws in the US

Liberals, how is saying Christians are the real terror threat working out for you?

No idea. How is building threads on a strawman working out for you?

It's amazing how I have that argument with liberals all the time yet you never see anything. Obviously you do see liberals say that.

So just to be clear, you pronounce any liberal who says Christians are more of a threat than Muslims a blithering idiot and if you see it you'll blast the crap out of them?

I don't beat up strawmen. They fall on their own. As this thread has already demonstrated.

Well if I show you people who said it, then it's not a strawman, right Gomer? Forgot to turn your brain on this morning?

So what do you say. If I show it's not a strawman, you going to blast the crap out of them for what you just said is stupid and moronic? What do you say?

I'm sorry Dave; I'm afraid you can't do that.

You see, you already made the blanket statement, so now you have to lie in it. Or if you prefer, continue to lie with it.

The Left has always had a bizarre hatred for Christians. The previous President did absolutely nothing to help Christians who are being systematically slaughtered around the world. He left them for dead. And the UN has done nothing as well. Hopefully Donald Trump will help end the ongoing Christian Genocide. God bless him.

>> Whoever willfully blasphemes the holy name of God by denying, cursing or contumeliously reproaching God, His creation, government or final judging of the world, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching or exposing to contempt and ridicule, the holy word of God contained in the holy scriptures shall be punished by imprisonment in jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars, and may also be bound to good behavior. <<​

>> In the fall of 2007, George Kalman sent the completed forms for incorporating a company to the Pennsylvania Department of State. Kalman wanted to incorporate a movie-production company which he called I Choose Hell Productions, LLC. A week later, Kalman received a notice from the Pennsylvania Department of State which informed him that his forms could not be accepted because a business name “may not contain words that constitute blasphemy, profane cursing or swearing or that profane the Lord’s name.” In February 2009, Kalman filed suit to have the provision against blasphemy struck down as unconstitutional.[1] On June 30, 2010, U.S. District Judge Michael M. Bayslon of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in a 68-page Opinion, ruled in favor of Kalman, finding that the Pennsylvania's blasphemy statute violated both the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.[4] << -- Wiki: Blasphemy Laws in the US

So OldSchool is terrified of a law in far left MASSACHUSETTS that was written over a hundred years ago and a law in Pennsylvania about using profane words in business names. OMG, the horrors!!!!!!!!!

You're a joke

It's amazing how I have that argument with liberals all the time yet you never see anything. Obviously you do see liberals say that.

So just to be clear, you pronounce any liberal who says Christians are more of a threat than Muslims a blithering idiot and if you see it you'll blast the crap out of them?

I don't beat up strawmen. They fall on their own. As this thread has already demonstrated.

Well if I show you people who said it, then it's not a strawman, right Gomer? Forgot to turn your brain on this morning?

So what do you say. If I show it's not a strawman, you going to blast the crap out of them for what you just said is stupid and moronic? What do you say?

You see, you already made the blanket statement, so now you have to lie in it. Or if you prefer, continue to lie with it.

What are you babbling about? You claimed it's a strawman. I'm asking you if I show you quotes if you'll stand behind your feigned indignation. You're answering a clear no to that

So OldSchool is terrified of a law in far left MASSACHUSETTS that was written over a hundred years ago and a law in Pennsylvania about using profane words in business names. OMG, the horrors!!!!!!!!!

You're a joke

Hey --- don't want the answer? Then don't ask the question.

You're a joke

I did answer. Are you seriously saying that OldSchool is terrified of a century plus liberal Massachusetts law and a Pennsylvania law regarding business names? What about the question don't you understand?

What are you babbling about? You claimed it's a strawman. I'm asking you if I show you quotes if you'll stand behind your feigned indignation. You're answering a clear no to that

Little late for that. You should have started WITH a quote, and then questioned the quotee.

Do you just not understand what a sweeping generalization fallacy is or what?

You're a joke

I did answer. Are you seriously saying that OldSchool is terrified of a century plus liberal Massachusetts law and a Pennsylvania law regarding business names? What about the question don't you understand?

Are you on drugs?

(a) How in the fuck would I know what TOS is terrified of, (b) by definition it's an illiberal law and (c) there's been no question raised I don't understand. I saw you pose a question, and I answered it, twice. Get OVER it.

Little late for that. You should have started WITH a quote, and then questioned the quotee.

Do you just not understand what a sweeping generalization fallacy is or what?

Do you just not understand what your tucking your tail and running fallacy is or what?

I say I stand behind what I said and ask you if you're willing to stand behind what you said, and you keep saying no, you're not.

So man up, transvestite. Do you mean your challenge or not? If I show you liberals who say Christianity is the threat Islam is and beyond, are you going to blast you for the crap that they are you saying they are? So?

You're a joke

Are you on drugs?

(a) How in the fuck would I know what TOS is terrified of, (b) by definition it's an illiberal law and (c) there's been no question raised I don't understand. I saw you pose a question, and I answered it, twice. Get OVER it.

I don't, but you chose to be hid cod piece, so I thought you knew what you were saying

Putting women to death for having abortions.

Getting a lot of traction on that? Picking up a lot of votes?

I hope you keep doing it. Great election strategy. Ignore that you lost over a thousand National seats. I think you're getting somewhere. People everywhere are afraid of Christians now and not worried about Muslims at all. That's why the no Christians allowed signs are everywhere. You rock. Keep up the good work. Very convincing
jesus never lived his existence is a myth

Factual evidence from Tacitus tells us otherwise.

Forum List

Back