Liberals high taxes = a $400,000 a year Union Cop

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
In Red states cops make around $15 bucks an hour but not in high tax Democrat controlled blue states. Why do Democrats always vote against their own interests?

Under their contract, Seattle officers can be paid for more hours than they physically work. SPD, however, couldn’t say whether Willis physically worked all of these hours because it can’t effectively track overtime that is still filed on paper forms.

This inability to monitor the workload of its employees illustrates a lingering weakness, four years after an audit found widespread potential for inappropriate overtime pay and as SPD’s internal affairs division continues to fault the department for lax oversight.

In Red states cops make around $15 bucks an hour but not in high tax Democrat controlled blue states. Why do Democrats always vote against their own interests?

Under their contract, Seattle officers can be paid for more hours than they physically work. SPD, however, couldn’t say whether Willis physically worked all of these hours because it can’t effectively track overtime that is still filed on paper forms.

This inability to monitor the workload of its employees illustrates a lingering weakness, four years after an audit found widespread potential for inappropriate overtime pay and as SPD’s internal affairs division continues to fault the department for lax oversight.

So one guy tried to game the system, he got caught, and you think this is a crisis.

Frankly, I don't want cops being paid $15.00 an hour. I want them being paid well enough to actually care about doing their jobs well.

So one guy tried to game the system, he got caught, and you think this is a crisis.

Frankly, I don't want cops being paid $15.00 an hour. I want them being paid well enough to actually care about doing their jobs well.

It's more then one guy, in the age of computers they still do it on paper? Heck at my new job they take a picture of me punching in and out. Also note the rest of the story/link they are now justifying it to defund the cops.

Most of the cops being accused of malfeasance or worse have been in liberal jurisdictions like Portland, New York, Chicago, etc., who are all paid plenty.

Those is low paying, small town, departments aren't the ones in trouble.

Oh. Are you saying the cops don't "care" but if you pay them more of our money, then they'll "care" more about doing a good job on the beat? In other words, do you patronize prostitutes?

Upgrade all obsolete systems! Higher paid Labor creates more in demand and pays more in taxes.

Upgrade all obsolete systems! Higher paid Labor creates more in demand and pays more in taxes.

It just goes to show liberals don't know math, economics or self interest

It just goes to show liberals don't know math, economics or self interest
In right wing fantasy everything you say is always right. The left understand a positive multiplier effect.

Cute avatar, by the way.

THe reason they get away with that shit is because conservative and centrist boot lickers love pigs

Don't worry we're doing our part to lower institutional trust in police who don't deserve it (40% domestic violence rate)

Problem will fix itself soon enough.

THe reason they get away with that shit is because conservative and centrist boot lickers love pigs

Don't worry we're doing our part to lower institutional trust in police who don't deserve it (40% domestic violence rate)

uhm that doesnt even make sense, Once again ( I will go slow for you this time)

High
pay
in
democrat
controlled city's

low
pay
in
red
states

uhm that doesnt even make sense, Once again ( I will go slow for you this time)

High
pay
in
democrat
controlled city's

low
pay
in
red
states

They get high pay in red states relative to teh people around them

What do you think it costs to live in seattle?

lol

"red states and cities are poor"

Sums that up. Should be obvious.

Most red states are welfare states who get paid more than they pay out in federal taxes.

It's more then one guy, in the age of computers they still do it on paper? Heck at my new job they take a picture of me punching in and out. Also note the rest of the story/link they are now justifying it to defund the cops.

Frankly, if your employer trusts you so little he takes pictures of you punching in and out, you probably need a new job.

Forum List

Back