Texas opens 100% -- NO MASKS -- NO MANDATES

You watch, Biden will order a lockdown now of Florida and Texas

The POTUS doesn't have the power to do that.

Abbott just wants to divert from the great Fucking the GOP gave Texans last month. Blaming everyone but the true culprit.

Hey look ma, no mask!
The culprit was unreliable wind generated power.

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
^^^THIS^^^

Why can't leftists be this rational?
The governor who put the mandate up is a freakin' Republican. You don't even live here in Texas, go pound sand
Kiddie we know you hate america obviously badly getting influenced by your peers in junior high now,stop listening to them,consult a political professor at a university that way you will learn the truth that the dem party has been infiltrated by terrorists funded by the CIA annd out to destroy America,that thanks to trump,the Republican Party has not been infiltrated by them,that people like santos the Republican gov of Florida and the governor of Sd are patriotic Americans,RINOs who are not the normal evil republicans like bush,romney,and Reagan you obviously associate them with. :biggrin:

Abbott just wants to divert from the great Fucking the GOP gave Texans last month. Blaming everyone but the true culprit.

Hey look ma, no mask!

What do you mean, the wind was blowing like hell. The problem was they were not required to winterize any of the equipment against such harsh condition. All forms of power generation were affected, not just wind and solar. The wind turbines on the coast didn't freeze and supplied electricity throughout the event.

And we will promptly tell him to go fuck himself with Kamala's dick.

But, I kinda hope he does attempt a serious bit of overreach, because that would be the spark we need for immediate secession.

Here's an idea. Why don't you just pack your shit and go, and if the rest decide to join you, they can come along later.

Hey look ma, no mask!

What do you mean, the wind was blowing like hell. The problem was they were not required to winterize any of the equipment against such harsh condition. All forms of power generation were affected, not just wind and solar. The wind turbines on the coast didn't freeze and supplied electricity throughout the event.
Yada yada.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
That should be fun.

I'm still going to wear my mask for the next 90 days just to see what goes on here locally.

And that's totally fine. I would never rip on anybody for making that decision, but that's how it should be. In a free society, we should be able to assess our own risk and determine the appropriate course of action.
^^^THIS^^^

Why can't leftists be this rational?
The governor who put the mandate up is a freakin' Republican. You don't even live here in Texas, go pound sand
So what? If you hate it so much, move! I live in MA, a leftist state. You seem upset? Need a safe space?
I don't need a safe space, it's just that you're annoying and you post in every freakin' topic on the site. Double post, triple-post it doesn't matter. Nothing is out of bounds for your ignorance.

I mean good grief every time I see your avatar I know I'm about to read a doozy.

Fort Worth? Have you been to Bob's Steak House in the Omni? Great food!
I have not but I want to, I've heard really good things about it. Yummy

Cue the bedwetting from the Branch Covidians in 3.....2.....1....
There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The question is whether this is enough for Abbott to keep his job. Given the alternative, it's a decided yes. Unfortunately.

Goddamn oak tree couldn't finish the fucking job.
It's Texastan ? Teeth or teefz ? Toofs ? Que pasa pendejo ?

Sure, Get rid of the mask mandate. It's not like Texas has 6-7,000 infections and 200 deaths a day from covid or that there are new more infectious strains out there.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...tt-to-make-statewide-announcement-in-lubbock/

Abbott said “Texas is in a far better position now,” with increasing vaccination numbers and more knowledge of how to manage the spread of the virus. Abbott also pointed to a decreasing hospitalization rates and positivity rate.

If COVID-19 hospitalizations rise above 15% for seven straight days, county judges may opt to impose stricter COVID-19 mitigation strategies, but they cannot impose face mask restrictions, Abbott said.

COMMENT:

Fuck your face diapers, you bunch of wet blankets.

Live free or fucking die.

:banana:
Sabotaging Democrats are pouring thousands of untested illegals into Texas hoping for an explosion of COVID cases.

Forum List

Back