Liberals Have Gone Off the Deep End Make Crazy Wag the Dog Claim

Are you able to read and comprehend it?

I just composed eight sentences, using big words that you can barely understand. It's pretty obvious that there's nothing wrong with my reading and comprehension abilities, hillbilly.

Now understand this: Democrats are liars, pure and simple. I refuse to accept anything that spews out of their facial fuckhole as the "truth."

Now enjoy this little song. It should be the theme song of the Democrat Party...

You did not reply to what was said, you just spewed ignorant, right wing dribble.

Right wing dribble.....common-sense.

Apparently.....Democrats support everything that is bad for us.

cdcb89f2b5e8a5bfe60e18186c955fad.jpg

Yes, this is why I am rarely on these boards any more.

Ahhh, I see. Because you don't like being wrong.

Try the Democratic Underground board. They'd love your ass. :laughing0301:

I just find you Trump supporters boring and you cannot see how wrong you are. Any attempt at discussion is fruitless,

I just composed eight sentences, using big words that you can barely understand. It's pretty obvious that there's nothing wrong with my reading and comprehension abilities, hillbilly.

Now understand this: Democrats are liars, pure and simple. I refuse to accept anything that spews out of their facial fuckhole as the "truth."

Now enjoy this little song. It should be the theme song of the Democrat Party...

You did not reply to what was said, you just spewed ignorant, right wing dribble.

I just find you Trump supporters boring and you cannot see how wrong you are. Any attempt at discussion is fruitless,

We find you liberals pretty much the same way. You're gullible and base everything off of hatred for something or someone.

If you didn't think libs were crazy before, read this:

https://www.asiatimes.com/2020/01/article/is-trump-wagging-the-dog-in-the-middle-east/

Libs have totally lost touch with reality.

<<I anticipated that the current president would start a war. Is Donald Trump now, indeed, in the process of doing that, not against my fictional target, Honduras, but against Iran – a somewhat bigger fish?
Word of the killing of Iranian Revolutionary Guard General Qasem Soleimani came at the end of the working day Thursday, US Eastern time – and Congress had not been notified in advance.>>

If this doesn't convince you to vote Republican in 2020, nothing will.
/----/ The facade is finally off and we now see what these wackos have believed all along.
safe_image.php

The problem with the wag-the-dog theory is that DJT doesn't need cover from the beclowned "impeachment".

At this point, the "impeachment" has now turned into an effort to keep the Biden Crime Family out of prison. The hapless marxist fuckups, in their deranged efforts to get the Orange Man, have exposed Quid Pro Joe and his crack-addled deadbeat sprog to obvious violations of RICO statutes. President Trump has nothing to worry about.

70fc5c76199d961a.jpg
Biden crime family..... Like identity theft Hunter Biden linked to identity theft of his dead brother by investigator in paternity suit

We are all Americans and if America is at war with Iran or is threatening to attack America, we have to support OUR country no matter what the situation is. We know the Iran leadership is bad, so if push comes to shove "pick up your weapon and follow me".
As a wise man once said, "You are either with us or against us."

We find you liberals pretty much the same way. You're gullible and base everything off of hatred for something or someone.
You just described yourselves.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2020/01/article/is-trump-wagging-the-dog-in-the-middle-east/

<<I anticipated that the current president would start a war. Is Donald Trump now, indeed, in the process of doing that, not against my fictional target, Honduras, but against Iran – a somewhat bigger fish?
Word of the killing of Iranian Revolutionary Guard General Qasem Soleimani came at the end of the working day Thursday, US Eastern time – and Congress had not been notified in advance.>>

Since Trump was making the same wag the dog claims about Obama....I guess that means you now realize that Trump has lost touch with reality
Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 11.18.31 AM.png

You just described yourselves.
And you're projecting again.

Since Trump was making the same wag the dog claims about Obama....I guess that means you now realize that Trump has lost touch with reality
Trump losing touch with reality? Not a chance. We finally have a president who fully understands what our foreign policy should be.

Remember the "wag the dog" claims against Former President Clinton? And then, he was accused later of NOT doing enough to kill OBL? The RIght is bi-polar....thanks for the evidence.

Exactly! Apparently many don't remember the fact that Republicans were totally ignoring OBL as they rabidly went about impeaching President Clinton. I clearly remember thinking WTF at the time. Now Trump* is saying that the impeachment process is "distracting" from his ability to deal with the Iran crisis. Actually, he's wagging the war dog to distract from the impeachment process.

Forum List

Back